Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) (31342 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Fresh Posters In Abuja / On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos) / Nigerians Post Pictures Of Saraki's Campaign Posters In Port Harcourt, Slam SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 03, 2017
Can't you just pray for God to bring him back to life and make the people love him ? why must you pray for some people to die ? I guess this is the nigerian original way of being a christian: pray for people's demise ! Perharps you should go and ask the pope to join you in your prayers, just watch how you will be denounced and excommunicated.
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:
Today i pray to God on Behalf of PMB, Even if it has been destiny for him to die before the age 85yrs God today i pray and seek just one thing, Substitute his death with those that are wishing him dead..
Re: President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:17pm On May 03, 2017
history2900:
Can't you just pray for God to bring him back to life and make the people love him ? why must you pray for some people to die ? I guess this is the nigerian original way of being a christian: pray for people's demise ! Perharps you should go and ask the pope to join you in your prayers, just watch how you will be denounced and excommunicated.

Bring him to life? How if i may ask? The person we are talking about is not dead, He is only sick and someone people are indirectly praying for him to die..

So if person they wish your love once dead you will just pray for them to love him/her? LOL

No matter what you do those that hate you will continue hating you and will never see anything good in whatever you do..

Re: President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 03, 2017
I believe you may be starting to understand what GEJ supporters have been feeling for so long ! Why cry now ? You were part of the GEJ hating and bashing and defamation comity. What goes around comes around. Wake me up when dead man don win election in 2019.
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Bring him to life? How if i may ask? The person we are talking about is not dead, He is only sick and someone people are indirectly praying for him to die..

So if person they wish your love once dead you will just pray for them to love him/her? LOL

No matter what you do those that hate you will continue hating you and will never see anything good in whatever you do..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:26pm On May 03, 2017
history2900:
I believe you may be starting to understand what GEJ supporters have been feeling for so long ! Why cry now ? You were part of the GEJ hating and bashing and defamation comity. What goes around comes around. Wake me up when dead man don win election in 2019.

Can you please show us where anyone wish GEJ dead? Since they have been calling him names did anyone stop them? But wishing for him to died is uncalled for..
Re: President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Can you please show us where anyone wish GEJ dead? Since they have been calling him names did anyone stop them? But wishing for him to died is uncalled for..
You guys wished him dishonour, you guys wished him jail, you guys wished him hanging for kwaraption and you guys wished him death by "soaking the blood of baboon" or something like that. You guys also wished the worse for whomever is supporting GEJ, some were even openly calling for Genocide in regions which supported GEJ. You guys went on overdrive against a poor woman battling cancer. You guys bullied former GEJ officials untill they died. But it seems you guys have a short memory and don't remember the bad you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) by Godsylvanus(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2017
To Rent,Buy,Sell or Lease a Property in Abuja, call Real estate Consultant on 07035743511
Re: President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) by totorimi: 5:39pm On May 03, 2017
God forbid bad thing.

Only a mad man continues to do the samething and expects a different result.
Re: President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) by adesamix(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2017
the hand dt pasted ds pic, the suffering life masses wil judge them
Re: President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) by Excuzeme: 3:05am On May 04, 2017
NemzySeries:

Even an Aloe vera can't

Not again...not even if you dash it a PhD, cover its empty head with a fedora cap and its only student was Mama Piss!
Never again!
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) by Excuzeme: 3:07am On May 04, 2017
You guys wished him dishonour, you guys wished him jail, you guys wished him hanging for kwaraption and you guys wished him death by "soaking the blood of baboon" or something like that. You guys also wished the worse for whomever is supporting GEJ, some were even openly calling for Genocide in regions which supported GEJ. You guys went on overdrive against a poor woman battling cancer. You guys bullied former GEJ officials untill they died. But it seems you guys have a short memory and don't remember the bad you do.

No one wishes a criminal to be jailed.

It is EARNED.

JEG, if not for some shady agreement with IBB, Abdusalami and OBJ, should be in jail by now.
Re: President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) by Excuzeme: 3:10am On May 04, 2017

When you have HATRED and ANGER for others ingrained in your DNA at conception, and in your Brain from Birth, it is only natural that you will wish EVIL for others.
It has nothing to do with being a Christian or Moslem...these Beast people are not fit to be called humans.
Re: President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) by melodyogonna(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I will definitely vote for him..
ofcause you will, you are a saddist, just like him
Re: President Buhari's 2019 Campaign Posters In Abuja (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:36pm On May 04, 2017
melodyogonna:
ofcause you will, you are a saddist, just like him

LOL you call me a sadist because i have someone that i support? hahah what a dead brain, Now tell who should i vote for? Atiku? Sule Lamido? tell me please..

Mind you they are all from North and i will always go for the lesser devil..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Invites VP Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu And Other Aspirants To Iftar / Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel / Gas Leak In Atlantic Ocean As Offshore Rig Explodes In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.