Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband (27602 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Shares 2019 Christmas Pictures / Is She My Twin? Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo Of Her Lookalike / Mercy Aigbe Shares Swimsuit Photos From London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by SweetJoystick(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2017
Yawns, next please
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by raker300: 7:05am On May 03, 2017
Her level of attention seeking is now in god mode

1 Like

Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by Roon9(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2017
S
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by abelokanlawon: 7:05am On May 03, 2017
Una dey craz
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by Mannie92(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2017
See how she paint face sef...#CLOWN shocked
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by dingbang(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2017
nkwako:
Went to her page she did not put up any pic like that
she deleted d picture moments later.. Didn't u read that part? Phew
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by Nobody: 7:14am On May 03, 2017
Make she no regret this her prank ooooooooo.. The day wey she go cry wolf agn,We no go listen ooooo.

Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by bizza45: 7:23am On May 03, 2017
for those who give a 4k

Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2017
I was actually expecting it....she ll b like its make up induced for my movie
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by missjane: 7:27am On May 03, 2017
Na her jobless followers on IG I dey pity...
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by MediumStout(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2017
LolaO:
Aye le, Ibosi o undecided

. U make my dick rise
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by Nobody: 7:37am On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by Nobody: 7:50am On May 03, 2017
Nigerians sha, so you guys were expecting them to divorce right?
This recession don do plenty harm to plenty people brain, Lord have mercy.
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by mespusinglez(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2017
Na Which Baba Do The Jazz
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by holluphemydavid(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2017
sexybbstar:
This Aigbe -Gentry yaff deceive all Nigerians.....we must protest.You cant be wasting our megabyte.
u will lead d protest oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by ehix89(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2017
Safiaa
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by Nobody: 9:02am On May 03, 2017
Is an old pic though but let's learn to mind our own business.
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by dhurlarpur(m): 9:09am On May 03, 2017
If she has decided to take the crisis off social media, i think its the best decision she has made.
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by technicallyrich(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2017
I am African and there is nothing wrong to beat your wife when she does something wrong infact some women act like babies and when you beat them they grow up. Women fell like you don't love them if you. Dont beat or flog them once in a while so inconclusion these. Woman should shut. Up. if she detest beating so much she should have married an oyibo.

1 Like

Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by deebrain(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2017
Celebrities know how to get all the attention.

I mean check it out....

The more you focus on another's life (for poke nosing sake) , the less time you have for your life.

the less time you have for your life, the less the probability of self development.

And thus, POVERTY.

They (celebrities) want to always be ahead. So one will just post a selfie wearing pant, or recite a poem about personal imaginary challenges and..... BALM.....

People will start -Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter etc.... to shout, to yarn, very strongly....

They will show all their brilliance in gossip forums. They will show they are the fourth member of the Trinity...

Meanwhile, the celebrity you want to die over, trends every where even while laughing at the whole scheme.

This brings me to say, that the best thing that happened to online forums -especially nairaland, is the "THOSE THAT GIVE A F*** WENT THAT WAY "..caption.

Thanks.
Re: Was It All A Lie? Mercy Aigbe Shares Loved Up Picture With Husband by sylve11: 6:02am On May 04, 2017
OGsteven:
She is playing herself......at the end of the day nobody cares....each and everyone have there life to live differently...if she like she should make up with her ancestors

abi na cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery / Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan / Kcee's Manager Soso Buys Brand New 2015 Land Cruiser (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.