Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Nigerians Wont Pray For President Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Nigerians Wont Pray For President Buhari (342 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / 5 Reasons Why Nigerians Get Excited About Fridays / Single Six Years Term For President And Governors - Ike Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Wont Pray For President Buhari by MBAISEBLOG: 12:57am On May 03, 2017
You are asking me to pray for PMB.

What exactly are we praying for?

So what has been happening in his wicked life all along ? And why is it now that he is sick that he will need God

Nigerians are too hungry to talk of prayers now.

If anybody needs prayers self is it not Nigerians who are so impoverished by his rudderless govt?

Bible said, suffereth the wicked not to live. You can't eat your cake and have it, I am not here to judge, but I still want to ask the same question someone ask, "Who will pray for all those killed in Agatu and Kaduna ? How about ipob boys killed by the army ?"

Who is praying for them? Or is it that they are not leaders that made them less human beings?

Is it prayers that made DSS give katsina 57 slots in their recruitment?

We have been praying since 2015 and God is answering us and u want us to pray again to tell to reverse to who nah

I remember when Yar adua was acting this drama bubu is acting now in 2010 Bubu called for his impeachment now someone is saying we should pray.

"I belong to no body and I belong to all"
" I rather die than letting Igbo go"
Don't you think that he is fighting with the gods.

If you have that time,

Please, you should not only pray, kindly add 40 days dry fasting.

When you are done with the praying and fasting, invite us the day you will close the fast, we will wine and dine with you.

Ndewo
Re: Why Nigerians Wont Pray For President Buhari by Nobody: 10:13am On May 03, 2017
I prayed for him

(1) (Reply)

Itunes Gift Card Buyer / Microsoft Honours Marvelous Adewopo – Born With Hearing Impairments,won Gold / Batlan Concept Interior Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.