Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar (24185 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport Abuja Flooded After Heavy Downpour. / Latest Pictures Of Abuja International Airport - Shared By Dr. Joe Abah / Recent Photos Of Port-Harcourt International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar by currentbrands(m): 12:16pm On May 03, 2017
smartty68:

Revive the economy ke

Ayade's tenure is the worst of them all

Absolutely!.....you couldn't have said it better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar by currentbrands(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2017
Since Donald Duke finished his tenure as the governor of Cross River State, The state has become a shadow of itself.
Pls Ayade I know you are trying on the aspect of reviving the economy but the state is too dirty now. Do something pls.

Everything that Calabar portrays and stands for......cleanliness, tourism, safety e.t.c, left with Donald Duke. cry cry
Re: Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar by bajosky: 3:29pm On May 03, 2017
DON'T GET IT TWISTED THE SIGN POST IS SERVING AS A TOURIST ATTRACTION DEPICTING THE STATE OF ABANDONMENT & DEPRIVATION OF CALABAR(1ST CAPITAL SEAT OF NIGERIA) IN THE NIGERIAN POLITICAL PACKAGING.

Lesson:
1: what a tragedy of Relegation.
2: the sign post is Aggrieved and Provokes cos the airport is not given its due STATUS as an International Airport .
3: Truth be told ; no national presence,
1st Capital seat in History abandoned & rejected but Lagos & Abuja always remembered empowered and upgraded.
Re: Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar by jfizle247(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2017
NOC1:
And this is in a neat state, if not the cleanest state in Nigeria.

This just look like someone wearing nice tailored Gucci Pants with a spotless white shirt...., inside he has not washed his undies for a week.

Re: Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar by Nobody: 5:10am On May 04, 2017
Because of a sign post in one state , Nigeria is crucified? No sense
Re: Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar by segunotiti(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2017
winzy:
U need to visit the visitors toilet and u will see the real dirt in Calabar "INTERNATIONAL" airport.... Its quite appalling!

This shows you haven't been this Airport before, its not a must you comment. They may have a bad signboard but they do operate clean restrooms.
Re: Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar by segunotiti(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2017
Justdare:

Arguably the worst airport in Nigeria. Wouldn't pass for an airstrip in saner climes but an "International Airport" here.
I had an 8 o'clock flight booked from this cesspool once and the doors to an international airport were still locked, no, chained at 8:30 am.
Going to or coming from Calabar, pls travel by road.

Ahan, oga take it easy no dey lie. They do open by 7am and I have observed it numerous times
Re: Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar by otokx(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2017
You guys complaining should try arriving via Port Harcourt International Airport

1 Like

Re: Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar by Justdare: 6:30pm On May 04, 2017
segunotiti:

Ahan, oga take it easy no dey lie. They do open by 7am and I have observed it numerous times

SMH.....
I don't know why or how you can successfully defend an airport, nay, INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT that closes to open by 7am.
BTW, I am sure of my earlier mention. The airport was locked and was not opened till 8:30 am.
Re: Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar by Alltek(m): 7:21am On May 05, 2017
ademidedavid:
Welcome back home mum.......that is aw we roll in calabar Nigeria

Lol...
Re: Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar by Alltek(m): 7:25am On May 05, 2017
Justdare:

SMH.....
I don't know why or how you can successfully defend an airport, nay, INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT that closes to open by 7am.
BTW, I am sure of my earlier mention. The airport was locked and was not opened till 8:30 am.

He should be a staff.... Lol
Re: Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar by Alltek(m): 7:29am On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:
Because of a sign post in one state , Nigeria is crucified? No sense

It's not just a signpost... Imagine a first timer in Nigeria seeing this, that's the thing with first impressions.
We need to take everything serious in Nigeria. Say no to mediocrity.
Re: Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar by Alltek(m): 7:32am On May 05, 2017
jalbert:
Kai...and Jonathan lied that they fixed these Airports. God will purnish dem and their supporters. How can we have so much and live like rats. Calabar & Igbo people will be supporting rubbish. God will indict.

Lol... Up FeeeDeeeFeee...
Re: Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar by Alltek(m): 7:33am On May 05, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Dey can say dey need 8billion to do another one like dat
Before nko

1 Like

Re: Ugly Signpost Of Margaret Ekpo International Airport Calabar by Alltek(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2017
segunotiti:

This shows you haven't been this Airport before, its not a must you comment. They may have a bad signboard but they do operate clean restrooms.

Not everyone uses the restroom... But everyone will definitely see this signpost.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCTA Arrests 68 Travellers From Kano, Zaria And Edo Hidden In Trucks / Update from the Lagos-Kano Standard Gauge Rail - Photos / Beautiful Photos From Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.