Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash (44290 Views)

Annie Idibia Stun In Massive Cleveage Baring Outfit To Headies Award (photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) / Mr Ibu & His Wife At Birthday Party Of Their Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by chinybelle(f): 10:14am On May 03, 2017
toygod2:

Especially that Anita idibia, why she dey look like...... AKPARAWA EKPO cry
Annie is pregnant
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by bigtt76(f): 10:18am On May 03, 2017
What's with the nose ring now biko nu angry
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by NwannekaUloma(f): 10:20am On May 03, 2017
I don't like her but that doesn't mean I don't like her boobs kiss kiss
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Nobody: 10:22am On May 03, 2017
Threebear:

But they are still a lot prettier than you will ever be.

You must be an absolute cretin. You have not seen me and you claim such, aren't you insane? Please compare these women to those you know like your irresponsible mother and sisters in your family. I remain unknown to you
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Nobody: 10:23am On May 03, 2017
Threebear:
The beautiful big brother finalist posed it up with Mrs idibia and Tiwa savage at a high class birthday bash.

First class or Second class upper?
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:37am On May 03, 2017
YungJo207:
If this is the so called tboss girl they say is beautiful and they call this beauty then pardon my manners I don't want to get married to a beautiful lady.
You are a fool. Hatred will soon kill you!
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Threebear(m): 10:42am On May 03, 2017
Mizzysexy:

You must be an absolute cretin. You have not seen me and you claim such, aren't you insane? Please compare these women to those you know like your irresponsible mother and sisters in your family. I remain unknown to you
Or perhaps your drag queen father, I know the faggy likes to play dress up.

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by vertueptime: 10:43am On May 03, 2017
They are trying so hard to make Annie idibia famous

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Ruggedpen: 11:08am On May 03, 2017
From the initial pix she was begging for the picture with tiwa then 2nd picture her request was granted.
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by bigtalla(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2017
lonelydora:
Omotola didn't display her breast publicly and she's famous. Why do these girls display theirs?
Maybe that's why Omotola is not as famous as Kim Kardashian

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by YungJo207(m): 12:10pm On May 03, 2017
cr7lomo:

Tboss no fine Tboss no fine...still u rush come comment for first page as u see say Na Tboss...we know ur type...hating on what they just cant get

(1st) I ainn't hating on her bro go re read what I wrote (2nd) you wrong you don't know my type or me

Bless bro.
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by YungJo207(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2017
hernandson:
your people would be happy u were even thinking of marrying her,talk less of marrying her

Excuse you my nigga thinking of her? Really that laughable is she the face of Qatar Airways? I even got to know who she's via NL (2nd) I don't do her type BBW only bro

Bless bro.
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 03, 2017
Threebear:

The lunatic still doesnt know my father and speaks about him. Come, they swear for you?? Quote me again and your IQ situation worsens
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by moufan: 1:26pm On May 03, 2017
Threebear:

you this foooolish idiiot,hope you're not maaad today?cos i heard your lunacy is seasonal
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by seunfape(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2017
Anni been fine before why she come ugly here maybe na because of all those ugly people beside her(Ties and Tboss them)
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Came: 2:39pm On May 03, 2017
T-Boss: Tiwa, i beg,make i snap selfie with you,no say No pls. Tiwa:hahahahahah,,no wahala, you self don be star now.
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by makoota: 3:43pm On May 03, 2017
Why is it that the gathering of celebrities has become a place of showing of breasts and bare bodies. To be a celebrity can also be to be possessed by an immoral spirit.
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by seangy4konji: 4:20pm On May 03, 2017
Do u small kids know wat breast implants are??notin fresh there but plastic breast
That girl selling bread at d junction has better breast without silicon
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by hernandson(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2017
YungJo207:

Excuse you my nigga thinking of her? Really that laughable is she the face of Qatar Airways? I even got to know who she's via NL (2nd) I don't do her type BBW only bro

Bless bro.
lmao the one that would break your back? you can make her BBQ too u know. on the contrary bfor you can see a lady her age with em firm breast,shit you ain't gonna get em quickly bro,Tboss is damn bae. she is one sweet bae I know
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by YungJo207(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2017
hernandson:
lmao the one that would break your back? you can make her BBQ too u know. on the contrary bfor you can see a lady her age with em firm breast,shit you ain't gonna get em quickly bro,Tboss is damn bae. she is one sweet bae I know

That a lie man I know one babe she's 31 mehn you should see as her soldiers stand attention even after 2kids...man BBW rock you should taste one mehn your life will never remain the same.
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by hernandson(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2017
YungJo207:

That a lie man I know one babe she's 31 mehn you should see as her soldiers stand attention even after 2kids...man BBW rock you should taste one mehn your life will never remain the same.
big black woman isn't it? mehn I love em moderate..like em Tboss,because I know when I settle with em them gonna be one BBW anyways

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Risqué Photos / Tonto Dike Vs Rita Dominic / Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.