Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

President Buhari's PA Who Just Wedded Is His Grandson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's PA Who Just Wedded Is His Grandson (2751 Views)

Buhari's PA, Sabiu Yusuf Rocks With Wristwatch Worth $99,995 (36,248,187.50) / Buhari's PA Arithmetic Error Goes Viral (pic) / Northern Governors Receive Osinbajo As He Land In Kaduna 4 Buhari's PA's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's PA Who Just Wedded Is His Grandson by JamieBlog(m): 4:26am On May 03, 2017
APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande referred to Mr Sabiu Yusuf Tunde, an aide to President Buhari got married over the weekend in Kaduna as Buhari's grandson while speaking about a personal encounter he had with Buhari in December, recalling the trip he and Bola Tinubu, national leader of the APC, made to London see Buhari.

He said he felt so bad that Buhari could not attend the wedding of his grandson in Kaduna on Saturday

"I did not see President Buhari at the wedding of his grandson in Kaduna last Saturday. I was sad, and I wept. When last we met at the wedding of his daughter in Abuja last December, I complained to him that I was not happy about his stressful looks. His reply connoted some allusions to circumstances where an honest man fighting corruption is surrounded mostly by unpatriotic, greedy ruling class. He felt painfully frustrated."

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/president-buharis-pa-who-just-wedded-is.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j

Re: President Buhari's PA Who Just Wedded Is His Grandson by DjAndroid: 4:35am On May 03, 2017
Not surprised, Nigeria is run by a group of people from one village somewhere.
Re: President Buhari's PA Who Just Wedded Is His Grandson by JamieBlog(m): 5:28am On May 03, 2017
DjAndroid:
Not surprised, Nigeria is run by a group of people from one village somewhere.

LOL
Re: President Buhari's PA Who Just Wedded Is His Grandson by falcon01: 5:40am On May 03, 2017
they have no idea how it feels to be suffering
Re: President Buhari's PA Who Just Wedded Is His Grandson by Nobody: 7:41am On May 03, 2017
So Nigeria is now being run like their kitchen. It's alright.
Re: President Buhari's PA Who Just Wedded Is His Grandson by Igboesika: 7:45am On May 03, 2017
I pity some zombies that are still defending Buhari. Majority of them are jobless and hungry. Just look at, even his grandson is included in sharing of National cake and they are here online causing havoc with an empty stomach all in the name of being a supporter.
Very shameful!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's PA Who Just Wedded Is His Grandson by Nobody: 8:14am On May 03, 2017
Bubu be like "ok BMC, time for my close up!" grin

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Govt Suspends Nigerians, Others From Entering China / OYIGBO UPDATE aka IJELE SPEAKS AMONG THE KILLERS THAT STORMED MNK LAWYER'S HOUSE / Sokoto Supports Peter Obi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.