Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

“if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” (1975 Views)

Lady Asks Her Tailor To Make Her A Black She Dress, See What Was Deliver To Her / "Ole Buhari" - Wizkid Calls President Buhari A Thief (Video) / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by mroop(m): 7:15am On May 03, 2017
“If A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” — Nigerians Argue TFare
On Twitter.

Today, the trending topic on Twitter is / was “
TFare” … Many are of the opinion that Ladies
shouldn ’ t be given Transport fare when they
go visiting to a guy’ s house.

Read Some comments we grabbed on Twitter,
followed by some screenshots .

“ Offering a visit TFare because
she is a “ she” is gender
discrimination & guys should learn
to abstain from it . I stand for
Equality ” .

“ The Funny thing about this
TFare ish is some girls will ask
you for Uber or Cab money and
still enter bus . Such dishonesty ”

“ These ladies be forming equal
rights and feminism in everything
but when it comes to Tfare the
rights are unequal. . Weh don ma.

“ TFare for either danfo or Uber for
your guest, be it male or female
should be out of courtesy and
not compulsion . Simple ” .

“ If a lady asks you for TFare after
she comes visiting, she is a big
thief ” .

“ No lady should expect tfare from
a guy they went to visit. If he
gives you , good. If he doesn ’ t ,
good. It ’ s not an Entitlement” .

See screenshot below.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/05/if-lady-asks-you-for-tfare-when-she.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by mroop(m): 7:15am On May 03, 2017

Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by dingbang(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2017
Its my tradition to support tfare when a lady comes visiting.. Dats if I am boxed up at dat moment.. Same with my male friends
Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by 4reala(m): 7:18am On May 03, 2017
And u arr a miser
Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by TheWebGeek111: 7:24am On May 03, 2017
.Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

User-friendly interface
Add, edit & delete products
Create product categories & sub-categories
Control item quantities & stock
Hold sales & display featured items
Cross sell by displaying related products
Powerful catalogue search options
Account Registration & Login
Password protection of any page
Search engine compatibility
Inventory tracking and reporting
Securely sell documents and software
Accept credit cards
Real-time shipping calculations
View Order Status
Multiple Shipping Options
One year web hosting & domain name registration
Unlimited email addresses
SEO friendly web pages
Free technical support for one month
Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
DIY Image upload tutorials
DIY blog training‎ FREE
Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

For Our Contact:
Kindly Check signature below or check our banner below

Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by Nobody: 7:26am On May 03, 2017
Only broke guys worry about giving a girl t-fare.
Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by Kondomatic(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2017
Ighoga898:
Only broke guys worry about giving a girl t-fare.
Only broke guys brag online to get likes.

@Op, if I invite a lady to come and see me, then it's just right that I pay her tfare because she was not planning to come and obviously do not have the travel expenses in her monthly budget.

2 Likes

Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by crazyABO(m): 7:30am On May 03, 2017
That's for girls that deserves it,cz some girls gan doesn't deserve seeing dem off angry
Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:31am On May 03, 2017
@op na true...

Any girl that visits me, I normally tell them if U truly care for me...u will sacrifice to come n I see...cuz I will nt give them a dime in the cost of the visit...

And if i want to recharge their fones...i give recharge cards to the ones that calls me frequently not those useless flashers...
Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by pizzylee(m): 7:36am On May 03, 2017
she is not but d person she came to visit z d thief
Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by Nobody: 7:54am On May 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Only broke guys brag online to get likes.

@Op, if I invite a lady to come and see me, then it's just right that I pay her tfare because she was not planning to come and obviously do not have the travel expenses in her monthly budget.
The broke in d context does not necessarily mean extremely poor.
Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by Nixiepie(f): 8:24am On May 03, 2017
If u no go pay my tfare dnt even think of inviting me over

Some dudes are just overly stingy,some will even say sheybi u dey work ,u get money na ,mtcheeew
Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by Smellymouth: 8:38am On May 03, 2017
Nixiepie:

Some dudes are just overly stingy,some will even say sheybi u dey work ,u get money na ,mtcheeew

You say waaaaa?

Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by andray12(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2017
Nixiepie:

don't u hv ur own moneyundecided
Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by Nobody: 9:10am On May 03, 2017
Looool cheesy grin cheesy
Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by sarahade(f): 9:43am On May 03, 2017
Loool.
When guys will be begging girls come and see me now.

1 Like

Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by obicaddy(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2017
Nixiepie:

__________LMAO
Re: “if A Lady Asks You For Tfare When She Comes Visiting, She Is A Thief” by obicaddy(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2017
This shouldn't be a topic na! Both my male N female friends are intitled to Tfare that's if they come visiting, when I'm buxed up. But if I'm low on cash I'll politely say so. But for the gals there's some preferential treatment (cos its the ladies world). She's intitled to a Tfare if I personally invited U cos I'll be prepared for it.

(1) (Reply)

University Babe Puts Her Assets On Display Says She Needs Vote / Photos: Ronaldo's Pregnant Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Flaunt Her Bump / Selena Gomez Flashes Her Underwear In White Nightgown On Stage After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.