Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo (2851 Views)

Dangote In Race To Buy Troubled ARM Cement / Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano / Hot Bet On Horse Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2017
Hello Guys,

I am here to give you sure tip for horse racing with just $10 investment you are sure of making upto $9 as profit after subtracting your initial bet of $10, which means your total payout is $19(profit + initial stake).

Here Is The Calculation

$10= initial bet amount
$19= total payout

Therefore $19-10= $9.

Requirement are as follow:

1. Foreign Sport Bookie
-Betway
-LadBrokes
-Betfair
-Bet365 etcetera.

[Our local bookies like Nairabet, Bet9ja, winasbet and others don't engage in foreign horse racing games].

2. Photo ID
The document can be any of the following:
- Driving license
- International Passport
- Residence Permit

[Temporary NIMC Slip are not valid means of identification since they don't have issue and expiring date]

3. Alternative proof of address
It can be any of the following documents as long as they are in your name and match the address on your account:

- Bank statement
- Payslip
- Certification from bank
- Utility Bill
- Contract or bill from a utility supplier
- Hospital letter
- Change of address confirmation as provided by official agency

4. A start up fund of $10-20

-Skrill [most preferable]
-Neteller
-Visa/MasterCard [Nigeria cards don't seem to work and if you have a foreign card make sure the name on your card is same on your bookie account] etc....

Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2017
How To Bet On Horse Racing

Horse racing is known as the Sport of Kings, thanks to its longstanding royal connections. It is also popular at every level of society and this interest makes it a wealthy and flourishing sport on which to bet. Bookmakers are always creating new and exciting markets but here we take a look at the major ones for horse racing.

HORSE RACING BETS TERMINOLOGIES

To win
 – The simplest bet and the most popular by some distance is betting on a single horse to a given race, often also called a single or win single. Whether you stick a pin in the newspaper or study the form for days, this bet is the one most people opt for.

Each way 
– Each way betting can be done in most sports but is particularly relevant to horse racing. It is a split bet, with half your stake going on the horse to win and half going on it “to place”. To place means to finish in the top two, three or four (or sometimes more) depending on the number of horses in the race and you get paid between half and a fifth of the standard odds. If your horse wins you get paid on both parts of the bet, whilst if it finishes second (or third and so on) you only win on that part of it.

Accumulator – An accumulator is a bet with more than one non-related wager. Again, it can be applied to any sport but is very common in horse race betting, with doubles and trebles right up to huge accumulators all very popular. A double would involve picking two horses to win separate races. To win you need both bets to come in and your stake and winnings from the first roll over onto the second, making huge wins possible.

Forecast – This involves picking the top two horses in any given race and can be done as either a straight forecast (the top two in the right order) or a reverse (the top two in either order).

Tricast - Exactly the same as a Forecast, except you're picking the top three horses. Tricasts are tricky to pull off, but can lead to huge winnings.

Place betting
 – Like betting each way but without the win portion of the bet, you are backing a horse to finish in the top two, three or four (including winning) at reduced odds.

Specials – There are a huge number of specials offered in horse racing, such as which jockey or trainer will ride or saddle the most winners in a season or at a particular festival, and others relating to the performance of a particular horse, such as by how far it will win a specific race.

Combination bets – These have unusual names such as Yankee, Trixe, Canadian or Super Heinz and are ways of covering a range of accumulators. For example, if you want to bet on four races you could pick a four horse accumulator and place one bet or you could place four singles. Another option would be a Yankee, which would be a total of 11 bets, including the accumulator, as well as four trebles and six doubles (covering all options if two or more of the four win). A Lucky 15, which is a full cover bet is like a Yankee but includes the four singles as well.

Ante-post betting
 – These are bets placed in advance of a race, prior to the final declarations being posted. For example quite often after one big race finishes, the bookies offer the ante-post odds for the race the following year or sometimes for the winner to triumph at the next big race.
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2017
Horse Race Betting Guide/Rule

RULE 4 DEDUCTIONS

If you steer clear of antepost betting you should be aware of Rule 4. This is a means by which the odds are reduced if a horse withdraws once the declarations have been posted. For example, in a three horse race with a strong favourite, if the favourite withdraws the odds on the other two will become a lot lower, even if you have placed your bet and accepted “guaranteed” odds.

STARTING PRICE

Another occasion on which you might get lower odds than you expected is if you choose to back a horse at the starting price or SP. If you see a horse at 4/1 and the horse gets heavily backed it may start the race at 2/1. Unless you accepted the 4/1 you will get paid at 2/1. Some bookies offer “Best Odds Guaranteed”, meaning if you take the price at the time of placing the bet you will get the higher odds if they drift out by the start. NB – this has no bearing on Rule 4.

FIRST PAST THE POST

The final thing to consider is that some bookmakers will only pay out on the first horse past the post. This means that if you back a horse that finished second but then the winner was disqualified your bet would not be a winning one. Some bookmakers pay out on both results which is worth looking out for.

ANTE POST BETTING

There are a few little rules to be aware of when betting on horses and most concern the odds. Firstly, if you bet on an ante-post market you normally lose your bet if your pick doesn’t race. For this reason ante-post odds are often very high but you could lose your bet without ever even seeing your horse race.
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2017
Strategy Of Betting

As with any sports betting, research and knowledge are the keys to success. The best strategy with horse racing is to study the form as much as possible, looking out for odds that are out of line. You must consider the form of the jockey, the stable and the horse, as well as the weather (and ground) conditions, previous form at the track, how long it is since the horse last raced and, crucially, the standard of its previous races and its upcoming competition.

There are no quick and easy tricks but I urge you put the time in you will see the rewards. For most people betting on the horses is probably best viewed as fun, rather than work, but for those prepared to watch hours of footage, looking for horses with unrecognised potential there is certainly scope for substantial reward.
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 8:50am On May 03, 2017
Finally it is advised that you should stake what you cant avoid to lose in terms of betting, don't bet with the impression of getting a win, but rather think neutral!.

BET WITH A SPARE CASH
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by WhistleB(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2017
Following
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by chisom83(m): 10:34am On May 03, 2017
following
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 11:36am On May 03, 2017
WhistleB:
Following

chisom83:
following

Thank You guys for your interest. smiley
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2017
It been exactly a week now, I updated this thread due to exams prep I hope you all have created and verified your foreign bookie please try to fund with $10 I shall be posting killer tips for tomorrow..

You are also free to chat me on whatsapp for verifications issues check my signature.
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2017
UK And Ireland Horse Race Tip

Beverly 2:00pm

Bet "Spoof" to WIN race at EachWay (E/W)

Beverly 2:30pm

Bet "Mr Strutter" to WIN race at EachWay

Sedgefield 3:20pm

Bet "The Doorman" to WIN race at Eachway

PS: Never stake what you can't avoid to loss.
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 11:28pm On May 16, 2017
It a grate downturn

Beverly 2:00pm Spoof came 3rd making it a win at EachWay

Beverly 2:30pm Mr Strutter came 1st making it a straight win

Sedgefield 3:20pm The Door Man came 1st making it a straight win

Tomorrow is another day.
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 17, 2017
ademola010:
Hello Guys,

I am here to give you sure tip for horse racing with just $10 investment you are sure of making upto $9 as profit after subtracting your initial bet of $10, which means your total payout is $19(profit + initial stake).

Here Is The Calculation

$10= initial bet amount
$19= total payout

Therefore $19-10= $9.

Requirement are as follow:

1. Foreign Sport Bookie
-Betway
-LadBrokes
-Betfair
-Bet365 etcetera.

[Our local bookies like Nairabet, Bet9ja, winasbet and others don't engage in foreign horse racing games].

2. Photo ID
The document can be any of the following:
- Driving license
- International Passport
- Residence Permit

[Temporary NIMC Slip are not valid means of identification since they don't have issue and expiring date]

3. Alternative proof of address
It can be any of the following documents as long as they are in your name and match the address on your account:

- Bank statement
- Payslip
- Certification from bank
- Utility Bill
- Contract or bill from a utility supplier
- Hospital letter
- Change of address confirmation as provided by official agency

4. A start up fund of $10-20

-Skrill [most preferable]
-Neteller
-Visa/MasterCard [Nigeria cards don't seem to work and if you have a foreign card make sure the name on your card is same on your bookie account] etc....
please can I verify my acct with temporary voters card..
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 2:13pm On May 17, 2017
yemimajid:
please can I verify my acct with temporary voters card..
NO Sir
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 17, 2017
ademola010:
NO Sir
please can you help with a very good site that does not require verification?
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2017
UK/Ireland Horse Racing

York 3:30pm stake "Brando" to WIN at EachWay

York 4:05pm stake "Shutter Speed" to WIN EachWay

PS: Don't stake what you can't avoid to loss.

#Success
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2017
yemimajid:
please can you help with a very good site that does not require verification?
it a must you verify sir even if you are able to fund your account you will not be able to withdraw, I can get you verified completely for a charge if you don't mind for contact me via signature.
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by shakol91(m): 4:30pm On May 17, 2017
Hi bro, continue the good work.. Following bumper to fender
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2017
shakol91:
Hi bro, continue the good work.. Following bumper to fender
Thanks for your keen interest.
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2017
EachWay
[/color]

#Success

We LOST York 3:30pm Brando and fellow Chased leaders, lost place over 2f out, well beaten over 1f out

And WON York 4:05pm Shutter Speed Won the race coming 1st position making it a win.
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2017
UK/Ireland Horse Racing

York 3:30pm stake "Brando" to WIN at EachWay

#Success

We LOST York 3:30pm Brando and fellow Chased leaders, lost place over 2f out, well beaten over 1f out

And WON York 4:05pm Shutter Speed Won the race coming 1st position making it a win.
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by Paya(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2017
cool cool
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2017
Paya:
cool cool
thanks
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 11:16am On May 18, 2017
UK and Ireland Horse Race Tip

Salisbury 14:45pm bet "Sans Souci Bay" to WIN race at EachWay

For those who need a verified account you can contact me via signature.

P.S: never stake what you can't avoid to loss.

#Goodluck
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2017
UK and Ireland Horse Race Tip

Salisbury 14:45 bet "Sans Souci Bay" to WIN race at EachWay

For those who need a verified account you can contact me via signature.

P.S: never stake what you can't avoid to loss.

#Goodluck

We WON Salisbury 2:45pm Sans Souci Bay won the race coming 1st position making it a win.

You can chat me up via whatsapp check on my signature for more sure tips daily.
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2017
A nairalander shares screenshot of is today winnings 3 games WON and LOST 1, including the our chat

He should have won more if he followed what I advice him to stake via screenshot but he just decided to bet what he could afford to loss.

#For Sure Tips chat me up I only give a taste here and not consistently.

Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 2:17pm On May 20, 2017
Newbury 2:55pm stake "Glorious Forever" to make Top 3 Finish

Newbury 3:30pm stake
"Somehow" to make Top 3 Finish

#$U©©€$$
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2017
Newbury 2:55pm stake "Glorious Forever" to make Top 3 Finish

Newbury 3:30pm stake
"Somehow" to make Top 3 Finish

#$U©©€$$

We Lost both picks it a bad day.

Hopefully tomorrow we will recover.

1 Like

Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 3:06pm On May 21, 2017
Nass 3:15pm stake "Dali" WIN at EachWay

Nass 3:45pm stake
"Actress" WIN at EachWay

#$U©©€$$
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2017
Nass 3:15pm stake "Dali" WIN at EachWay

Nass 3:45pm stake
"Actress" WIN at EachWay

#$U©©€$$

Actress won at EachWay coming 2nd position in the race.

Dali LOST the race coming 7th position.

I would have drop a sure tip now as a bonus, but I don't want to be bias to my subscribers.
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by ademola010(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2017
Anyone interested in a verified williamhill account can chat me up it just a little fee.

Thanks
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by shakol91(m): 7:03pm On May 21, 2017
Following...infact,OP you're making sense
Re: Uk/Ireland Horse Race Betting Expo by puskin: 8:03pm On May 21, 2017

(1)

Challenges You Will Face In Uber/taxify Business As A Beginner / Mastercard Hosts African Debit Forum / Exclusive Suppliers Of Unique Clothing Brands In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.