Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Facebook User Shares His Experience With Mr Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facebook User Shares His Experience With Mr Peter Obi (405 Views)

Anambra Former Governor, Mr. Peter Obi Acquires ₦650 Million Naira Manson In Enu / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Mr Peter Obi Didnt Suffer Heart Attack - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Shares His Experience With Mr Peter Obi by nonny400(m): 9:18am On May 03, 2017
A Facebook user, Mr Mbe Nwaniga, has shared his experience on a flight with Mr Peter Obi sometime last year. See text below:

I have always liked Peter Obi from what I have heard and read about him but I keeled over when I met him by chance on October 21 last year.I had been in Lagos for 5 days trying to sort out a few things.Then they said I should go to Abuja and collect some documents waiting for me there or wait in Lagos for another week for them to send it officially from Abuja.I decided on the first suggestion.

Very early next morning I was in the airport trying to buy a ticket to Abuja.It was a Friday morning and i can't say why all the tickets were up to 10k more than the price they stated on their website last night.

I settled for the 6:50 am First Nation flight to Abuja.It was the cheapest ticket that morning.Midway on our seamless journey,a man in a couple of seats in front stood up and went to the toilet.I was like;"is this man not Peter Obi,the former governor of Anambra?".

On his way back to his seat,I stopped him and asked;
"Oga,o na oburo gi bu Peter Obi"?(Oga,are you not Peter Obi).He answered yes and told me that he had to go back to his seat so he won't block the aisle and inconvenience those wanting to use the toilet.I followed him back to his seat and introduced myself as a fan as well as an online political commentator.

We started off on why he was traveling so easily on a cheap economy ticket but I had to return to my seat as I was blocking the aisle and some passengers started complaining.
We agreed to continue our discussion when we land in Abuja but while I waited for my two luggages at the conveyor belt,he left in a hurry to catch his appointment.

I looked at all other passengers leaving the first class cabin and couldn't faintly recognise any of them.Then the question started.How can this man be traveling like this?How can he be so ordinary and easygoing?

Why on earth did a former governor and one of the richest men in Nigeria travel on this aircraft economy ticket and used that same toilet?Why didn't he pay for a first class ticket like those other "big men"?.Did he eat that burnt Agege bread they served us?

How come he is so different?Could this man be the very person Nigeria need or he is being overly dramatic like the rest of them?

This questions remain nagging voices inside my head till today!

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shares His Experience With Mr Peter Obi by eezeribe(m): 9:24am On May 03, 2017
Cheap publicity.why didn't you share the so called experience when it happened last year...
Is it because Peter obi recently said he only used one wristwatch for 17 years?
Mr Facebook user,FYI Peter obi has been in more first class and business class flights than you would ever be in your life time...
So don't allow your gullible self to be deceived further.

lalasticlala,Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shares His Experience With Mr Peter Obi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2017
I also watched the movie
Re: Facebook User Shares His Experience With Mr Peter Obi by Mophasa(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2017
What an epistle
Re: Facebook User Shares His Experience With Mr Peter Obi by mordsith: 9:51am On May 03, 2017
Seems like what okwute can do

100 yards of presidential material
Re: Facebook User Shares His Experience With Mr Peter Obi by NextGovernor(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2017
With many jobless youth all over, someone can easily accept #10,000 just to fame someones character.

(1) (Reply)

New President Of France is 39 Years Old - Nigerian Youths Where Are You / Gov. Amosun Escapes Death As Bullion Van Rams Into His Convoy (photos) / Demolition: APC Chieftain Sues El-rufai For N500m Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.