Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Do You Need New Niche To Choose From? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Need New Niche To Choose From? (234 Views)

What Is A Blogging Niche And Why You Need A Niche To Blog!! / Please, Is There Any Implication For Switching From A Niche To A Different One? / What Is The Best Niche To Use For Forums Like Nairaland And Reddit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need New Niche To Choose From? by HotnaijaMarket(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2017
Wow! It good to be back again with a niche topic that I know will help you right now, relax and read carefully.
It obvious to find people crowding themselves in niches that has been crowded like gist, entertainment, news, etc just to mention a few of them. The truth is that there are still niches that new bloggers can occupy, it has less competition, the demand are high and there are ways to make money from such niche.

I made the aim and idea of running some research on some of this new lucrative niches about ten (10) of them.
Some of this niches are new why some of them has less competition at the moment but all the same you can make a wonderful income from it, only when you do it (blog) the right way.

New niches 2017
1. Hotel booking
2. Graphic design and picture niche
3. Airline booking niche
4. Fashion designing niche
5. Ecommerce
6. Movies, films and new video releases niche

Get the rest on www.poetviw..com

(1) (Reply)

If You Need An Article Writer Call Me / How To Choose Reliable Joomla Hosting Provider / Naija Adsense For Sale At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.