Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

5 Ways To Market Your Business For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Ways To Market Your Business For Free (363 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Make Money Before And During The World Cup / A Better Way To Market And Advertise Your Brand, Company And Event / Create A Free Facebook Like Page By Yourself To Market Your Business And Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Market Your Business For Free by webngnews: 10:36am On May 03, 2017
Getting traffic and sales to your site can be a constant struggle. I know that I am bombarded with marketing information day in and day out offering me the "next big thing".

However, there are some marketing methods that always work. That's why I stick with the classics.

You can use these methods to build more traffic and sales to your site if you are willing to do a little planning.

Below are marketing methods I use to drive traffic to my site. With long term marketing strategies, it will take you awhile to get traffic, but these methods are still worth it because they can be highly viral.

1. Free Search Engines (Long Term Marketing Strategy)

Although free search engines aren't as effective as they used to be, you can still use them to get traffic to your site.

The first thing you need to do is to select low competition, highly searched for words. Then optimize individual pages for these words and do your submissions.

2. Article Writing (Short - Long Term Marketing Strategy)

Article writing will do several things for your business.

First, it will brand you as an expert, allow you to build a linking strategy for your website, and even improve your search engine rankings if you optimize your article.

You can also create a viral marketing strategy here because content is an important marketing strategy online. An article you have written today could continue to draw traffic to your site years from now.

Instead of using the push method of marketing, where you are trying to push visitors to your site, you are using the pull method. This method is much more effective because it draws visitors to you.

3. Foru...................

[url=www.]CLICK HERE TO READ MORE[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Crude Oil Production Hits 2mbpd / I Need Advice On OKIRIKA Cloth Business. / How To Recover From A Business Downturn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.