Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Never Cast Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Cast Out (317 Views)

Can A Non Believer Cast Out A Devil In The Name Of Jesus? / How Did Jesus Cast Out Devils That Can't Go Out But By Fasting Without Fasting? / Branches Are Not Sticks : Why God Will Never Cast You Away - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Cast Out by overcomersfaith(f): 11:08am On May 03, 2017
Beloved, it is prayer time. The first of its kind in this month. I want you to take a moment to praise God, Who has been Faithful from the beginning of the year. He has preserved your going out and your coming in. He has been kind to put food on your table. It pleased Him to grant you good health of mind and body beloved, please shout alleluia to your God.

To further let you know that when God says a thing, He makes sure that He bring it pass. The God Lord has promised to make us ‘rejoice’ all through the month. He promised us a songs filled month. Beloved, God knows that Satan, your enemy is going to contend with your blessings, He backed up with this word of encouragement - “be strong and courageous.”

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/never-cast-out/
Re: Never Cast Out by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 03, 2017
Sister,
Beautifully written....and so very true.
Regardless of "us" & our faulty decisions, no one can say that the Lord hasn't been good..
He's one merciful God....I so know I'm blessed....

(1) (Reply)

Africa / Biography Of Famous Nigerian Pastors And Their Worth / Apos Suleiman' Wife Says No Devil Can Scatter Their Love"we Dey Kampe No Shaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.