Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Beware Of This Fraud Method. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Fraud Method. (1628 Views)

Is This A New Method Used By Scammers? / Beware Of This Fraud Star With Fake Bank Alert / ATM Scam: The New Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Fraud Method. by chrisxxx(m): 11:16am On May 03, 2017
This is a new fraud to me. Pls read.

Dear friends
Somebody called me with this phone number 07060714545 telling me he was doing some registrations online and he mistakenly puts my number on what he is registering, that my number is simiilar to his number and that the password of what he was registering was sent to my phone which i actualy saw as 6310.

He was now appealing to me to give him the reset code that was sent to my phone so that he could finish his registration. I told him to call me with the number that he claims was similar to my number so that i can verify his claims , he told me he didnt have credit on that line.

I went online to find out more. Only 2 discover he was actually trying to reset my facebook/yahoomail password and that he is a fraudster, a facebook hacker and also a 419.
if i had given him the code which was sent to my phone ,he would have used it to reset my Facebook account .. please be careful with fraudsters.

Sent as received.
Cc
Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: Beware Of This Fraud Method. by maxti: 11:18am On May 03, 2017
Smart Move by You.
One idiot tried Doing Same to me.
Re: Beware Of This Fraud Method. by samuel900(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2017
uhmn!!!! y u no report am?
maxti:
Smart Move by You.
One idiot tried Doing Same to me.
Re: Beware Of This Fraud Method. by delishpot: 11:27am On May 03, 2017
Choi! This na unto another level o
Re: Beware Of This Fraud Method. by rifasenate11(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2017
with the brains that Nigerians apply when it comes to fraud and theft. why won't they apply same brain to promote the economy and in determining the right candidates that will move the country forward.

no wonder foreigners says Nigeria is the world scam industry.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraud Method. by subtlemee(f): 10:28pm On May 03, 2017
Remove your contact from fb Op,if your contact wasn't there he wouldn't have been able to reach you..thanks all the same for the info

(1) (Reply)

Video Leaked From Prison: They Forced Him2sing Nig Anthem & Then THIS Happaned / Save Our Souls Before Oba Akinruntan A.k.a Wipes Out The Ilaje Race / 20 "Big Yahoo Boys" Arrested By The EFCC [see Photos And Forfeited Properties]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.