Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nintendo Switch Review According To Pappyjoicc - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nintendo Switch Review According To Pappyjoicc (1568 Views)

Used Nintendo Switch With Fifa 20 For Sale / Anyone Has Nintendo Switch Here? / Nintendo Switch Games Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nintendo Switch Review According To Pappyjoicc by pappyjoicc(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2017
I recently purchased a Nintendo switch and so decided to do a review for the benefit of others
this is my first review so sorry if am a little sloppy
Pro's and Con's
Pro's
1. The switch is cheaper than other current 8th gen gaming consoles at a retail price of 299.99
2. it is smaller and less bulkier than other consoles
3.its portability is mind blowing
4.it has the best mini game library any nintendo console has ever offered
5.its pro controller is very comfortable
6.it has a lot of potential in the game market
7.ot is multifunctional and can be used in different confuguraions
Con's
1. the battery life in he portable mode is short seven hours a most
2. its hardware is weak compared to the gaming chips pf the ps4 and xbox one
i also noted hat when playing Zelda the frame rate often dropped showing that the compression into the cartridge wasnt done very well though he games art style helps to hide this
3.it is upright horizontally and can bend vertically making it very hard to fit into your average home entertainment system
4.its earphone jack is located at the top of the console
i give i a verdict of 8.8 because with the pro controller, has given me some top notch gaming experiences.
tell me your thoughts in the comments below

1 Share

Re: Nintendo Switch Review According To Pappyjoicc by Spidermon: 4:22pm On May 04, 2017
It isn't cheaper.

Ps4 slim bundled with Uncharted 4 is now $257.99 on amazon US.
Re: Nintendo Switch Review According To Pappyjoicc by Darkseid(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2017
I hope you are not giving us review from videos you watched on YouTube. Show us pics man angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nintendo Switch Review According To Pappyjoicc by pappyjoicc(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2017
Darkseid:
I hope you are not giving us review from videos you watched on YouTube. Show us pics man angry angry
camera spoilt
Re: Nintendo Switch Review According To Pappyjoicc by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 14, 2017
Darkseid:
Where is the pics nah grin

(1) (Reply)

Write Out The First Word You See! / Daily Football Match Predict / Why You Should Buy Supercard Dstwo Card For Your 3ds Console

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.