Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa (20394 Views)

Charles Idahosa Dumps APC, Says PDP A More Organised Party / Charles Idahosa: APC Lost Bayelsa Due To Oshiomhole’s Recklessness / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by Faithful17: 1:50pm On May 03, 2017
And Buhari will think they love him not knowing na kill they won kill am

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by able20(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2017
Lai Mohammed will react.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by alozie27(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2017
buhari wey dey stroll to hell

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by Maxing(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2017
Shut up!
yarimo:
Mtcheeew There is nothing like sycophants, everyone has the right of expression. BUHARI til 2023

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by autotrader014(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew There is nothing like sycophants, everyone has the right of expression. BUHARI til 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by HisSexcellency(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2017
Buhari should just go and die, i am tired of all the uncertainty surrounding his health

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by Rekit: 1:55pm On May 03, 2017
yarimo:
Let him complete this tenure first before shouting Buhari till 2023.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by mecussey(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2017
Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by jtwest(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2017
But shey na sycophant or psychopath grin

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by Maxing(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2017
[Shut up! author=yarimo post=56166425]Mtcheeew There is nothing like sycophants, everyone has the right of expression. BUHARI til 2023 [/quote]
Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by thunderbabs: 2:01pm On May 03, 2017
Even if he wz hale, will vote someone else undecided

3 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 03, 2017
APC/cabals not knowing that they are all naked in our eyes.

APC/cabals will come back again with peanuts from stolen funds to lie to you and me in our various wards, communities, local governments and states for second term.

They will run for their lives.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by dragonking2: 2:13pm On May 03, 2017
You are a true nigerdeltan. Always say the truth irrespective of the party you are in
Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by refreshrate: 2:18pm On May 03, 2017
Not only that, they are also idi.ots
Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by EngrChidi(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2017
yarimo:
your type are the very reasons why nigerian cant make progress. just for your arewa and ****mic agenda, your are typing HABURI TILL 2023, I know its certainly not in nigeria, maybe on the other side of the divide. we are wasting tax payers money on his health. its only in nigeria that the citizens have not seen their so called president for about a month and people are still shouting he will lead them for another six year. Did we elect a ghost president? haba go and buy sense small na, if sense is expensive price it like kuli kuli, dem go give u according to your money.

I say 'sai nigeria'
not 'sai baba'

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by waleoguniyi(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2017
He will contest from his office shocked

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by Mcreloaded(m): 3:20pm On May 03, 2017
I hope APC or dare I say the north in particular should stop giving us old men as president as ASO villa is not home for old people or invalid
Let's wait and see the next presidential aspirant APC or the North will dish out to us again

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by Smooyis(m): 3:24pm On May 03, 2017
Mophasa:
They are the real enemies of Nigeria, only concerned about their pot bellies and deep pockets

Instead of them to persuade the ineffectual vegetable to the needful, they are busy singing his praises and urging him on a mission of selfdestruct!

Aso rock is not a rehabilitation home neither is it a retirement centre

The president has now become a liability to the recession ridden nation.

The national assembly should do the needful and declare the vegetable incapacitated and swear in Vp Osinbajo ASAP.

Even though you are making some points, must you use insultive words to express your opinion?
Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by segunforchrist(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2017
This man is saying the raw truth, i agree with him totally.
Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by exlinkleads(f): 3:44pm On May 03, 2017
The truth is, there are no ideological politicians anymore in Nigeria. Is all about politics of the belle. Watin I go chop na him I know.

In the US, someone can tell if you are a Democrat or a Republican just they way u speak on specific issues. That is what is called politics of ideology.

Here we have senate, and they can't do anything about the president because they are busy fighting for their own pockets and fighting magu so that their yansh wont be opened on corruption matters.

The senate has the power to step this man down for good. But even if they try, no ideological politicians in the senate, they only play politics of ethnicity and bigotry.

They cant be selfless for once and hence majority will even prefer the president to still be in the office despite his ill health so long as the so called cabals lobby them with money.

is pitiful and pathetic.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by Lepkacious: 4:00pm On May 03, 2017
bukynkwuenu:
”I feel worried and I fear for the APC. I thought the party would take advantage of the confusion in the main opposition party, that is the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, but from all indications, the APC is having problems just the same way PDP is having problems.

thus saith the lord....i shall cos great division among them and set confusion in their part..... even their zombies will be put to shame.....grin grin grin

nka bu okwu onye nwe anyi.......ekene dili chineke
no peace for the wicked
Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by siie: 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
Our yahooboy presido.. Working from home! cheesy

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by bukynkwuenu: 4:17pm On May 03, 2017
Lepkacious:
no peace for the wicked
gbam
Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by yarimo(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2017
So when did it became a crime constitutionally that a president can't be sick? And when did it became a crime that BUHARI can't contest? And so I don't have the right to freedom of expression in the constitution abi? Read the constitution before commenting in a public forum.
EngrChidi:

your type are the very reasons why nigerian cant make progress. just for your arewa and ****mic agenda, your are typing HABURI TILL 2023, I know its certainly not in nigeria, maybe on the other side of the divide. we are wasting tax payers money on his health. its only in nigeria that the citizens have not seen their so called president for about a month and people are still shouting he will lead them for another six year. Did we elect a ghost president? haba go and buy sense small na, if sense is expensive price it like kuli kuli, dem go give u according to your money.

I say 'sai nigeria'
not 'sai baba'
Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by yarimo(m): 4:53pm On May 03, 2017
Maxing:
[Shut up! author=yarimo post=56166425]Mtcheeew There is nothing like sycophants, everyone has the right of expression. BUHARI til 2023
you are right to say that constitutionally, and politically this is how I see your trash grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by yarimo(m): 4:53pm On May 03, 2017
Rekit:

Let him complete this tenure first before shouting Buhari till 2023.
before nko
Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by yarimo(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2017
Borrow me 1 that is if you have also cheesy
autotrader014:

undecided
Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by yarimo(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2017
5starmilitant:

Maybe if he dies, his casket will rule till 2023.
The man is right jor!!!
if he dies that is all, but he is not BUHARI til You get sense
Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by bewildered: 5:01pm On May 03, 2017
*NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGET THESE QUOTES*

"A serious government will fix power problem in 6 months."
- Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)

"Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after 2 years." - Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)

"The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP."
- Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)

"We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over d unceremonious removal of d Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr AndrewYakubu." (APC August 4, 2014, Channels TV)

"Jonathan is leading a vision less government. " - Yemi Oshinbajo(December 22, 2014, Thisday & tweet@ProfOsinbajo)

"Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to d violence being unleashed on some parts of d country."El Rufai(Aug 2012)

"grin only solution to d present political uncertainty in d country is for d National Assembly to set machineries in motion for d impeachment of ailing President Umoru Musa Yar 'Adua. " - Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)

"Why is d nation’s currency, d Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while d South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?" - Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)

"Give Nigerians a daily update on d health of President Umaru Yar’Adua to stem d growing rumours surrounding his state of health. " - Lai Mohammed Dec 21, 2009 (The Nation)

"Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation."
- APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)

"grin recent proscription of Boko Haram & Ansaru violates d Constitution."- Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation)

"I have decided, as his wife, that if things continue like this up to 2019, I will not go out & campaign again & ask any woman to vote like I did before. I will never do it again." - Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)

"People are now appointed to top posts bcuz of d influence a "few people" wield.Some people are sitting down in their homes folding their arms only for them to be called to come & head an agency or a ministerial position," - Aisha Buhari (October 14, 2016, BBC)

"I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen & my living room & d other room."
- Buhari (Oct 14, 2016, BBC/Punch)

"Buhari is giving cabals billions through forex subsidy." -Emir Sanusi (Aug26, 2016, Daily Trust)

"I can sit in my garden, make billions through forex without sweat."– Emir of Kano (August 25, 2016)

"The funds spended were properly spended."- Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister (Dec19, 2016, Punch/YouTube)

"Athletes don't need training to win medals."- Solomon Dalung, Sports Minister(September 12, 2016.

"I and my ministers must declare our assets."- Muhammadu Buhari, President-elect (April 13, 2015, NigerianEye)

Be careful of what you say today 'cos of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by CharlotteFlair: 5:45pm On May 03, 2017
mynd1:
cry

it's been almost 3 weeks now I saw my president last.

I am getting worried day by day, I know all is not well but our good Lord is in control.

God bless Mr president

God bless VP osinbajo

God bless Nigeria

Get well soon Mr president

You are wasting your time. The vegetable crossed the Rubicon already! You all should begin to make preparations for his cremation.
Re: APC Leaders Saying Buhari Will Contest In 2019 Are Sycophants – Charles Idahosa by CharlotteFlair: 5:46pm On May 03, 2017
yarimo:
Abii ooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Time To Impeach Buhari – Fani-kayode / Breaking News: Pic, Rivers State By Election Cancelled / You Can’t Be Broke With 15 Govs, 44 Senators, PDP Staff Tell Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.