Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes (8684 Views)

Think Of Real Estate Think Of Mcbuddy Properties / Think Real Estate, Think Adron Homes / Invest In Your Child....think Deehoney Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
So true
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Happy New Week Great Minds

Deehoney Homes
...Your Partner in Wise Real Estate Investment
+2348167833426
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 12:38am On Jul 18, 2017
This is Smart City Dubai. The brain behind this magnificent beauty is also the developer of Smart City Kochi (India). This same developer is coming for our dear Smart City Lagos.

Right in the heart of Ibeju Lekki.

Imagine a city like this in Ibeju... Wooow

Do you know you can be part of this amazing development? Yes Dear...through LAND BANKING....

Contact DEEHONEY HOMES on 08167833426, 07032042227 or visit our website www.deehoneyhomes.com for more information

Deehoney Homes
...Your Partner In Wise Real Estate Investment
+2348167833426, +2347032042227

#SmartCityLagos #IbejuLekki #InvestmentInRealEstate #DeehoneyHomes #YourPartnerinWiseRealEstateInvestment

Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
INVESTING IN NIGERIA: HOW PEOPLE'S OPINION ALMOST DESTROYED MY DESTINY

''Do not listen to anyone telling you to invest ooo!”

That was the voice of my mother, but I will never forget this investment experience that later saved my life.

My first Major visit to Nigeria after almost 10 years was in 2007, Banana Island and Oniru Estate were the best locations where you could find the movers and shakers of Lagos. MoHits had just released their numerous singles, ‘Why Me’ & "Pere" were my best jams.... if you weren't in 1145 or Bacchus on Friday nights, you were lost in the social scene.

I learnt everything from Aristo to Groto, the best place to eat Ofada rice and their Sunday nights had no Part 2. I was just 26years old. I had a G-Wagon and a Blue convertible MiniCooper GT. I didn’t understand the Nigerian Investment Scheme. I was naive and somewhat paranoid.

I met this developer Akin, who had a beautiful piece of land, located on a major road in Oniru Private Estate. His amazing Brochure showed that he was developing a 16 unit 3-Bedroom apartment.

“Suji, this is an opportunity of a life time, I am only giving you this chance because you speak French and we are both young. I have 16 Units and I have sold 12, grab 1 now before it is too late. For now it’s selling for 50M Naira, if you buy now, you can sell when we complete the project for 100M Naira”

It sounded too good to be true, but coming from a Venture Capital background, things like this were not strange to me. However, this young Oniru developer was too sharp for me. I was new in Lagos, and he was very persuasive. Do I trust him or not?

After spending 5 weeks in Nigeria, I had to go back to Paris. I had about 70M Naira left and I had only 2 choices: invest 50M Naira into the Oniru property or put it a Fixed Deposit and make 7% annually?

The fixed deposit was an insult on my intelligence but it was safe. The Oniru off-plan property sounded great but too risky. As a strategic risk-taker, hedging my risk on security and assurances, I took the Oniru property; after all, I had already spent more than 30M in nightclubs and on gifts for family and friends. I closed my eyes, paid Akin the 25M and gave him post-dated Cheques for 10M and 15M Naira, tied to milestones.

My Mum nearly fainted when she heard.

‘Ajaniogunnnn!!! You have given money to a thief!!!’

My aunty, my friends, my brother, everyone told me I was stupid; that the Developer will use my money to drink Champagne in Groto, but I trusted the Developer and I loved the project. My heart was beating fast but my conscience told me I did the right thing. People talk nonsense about things they don’t understand.

1 year after, no apartment, no house, Akin's phones were switched off!

‘Chaiiii!!!! This guy has finished me! Should I contact EFCC and SFU? I want my money back.”

Then, One beautiful summer of 2009, Akin called me:

“Mr Suji, sorry I have been away. I lost my mum but all is good. I am back now and your property will be ready in 8months. If you want your money back, I can send it to you in 3 Months.”

I was confused but I trusted the voice in my head. I allowed him to go ahead with the building and in 7 months, I received a nice 3 Bedroom with 1 BQ and 2 car parks.

Unfortunately for me, 2009 was a rough year, the international economic recession had affected my business and I was in dire need of money and sold my apartment for 105M Naira. This saved my life. What looked like failure became a fortune. I changed this money to Euros, revamped my business and compounded that money INTO MILLIONS which became the foundation on which I started Sujimoto construction in 2014.

Written by

Sijibomi Ogundele
MD/CEO SujiMotors

Invest in Nigeria, Invest in Real Estate, Invest in Lagos State, Invest in Ibeju-Lekki

Call/WhatsApp DEEHONEY HOMES on 08167833426, 07032042227 or visit our website www.deehoneyhomes.com for more details

DEEHONEY HOMES
+2348167833426, 07032042227

#Business #Investment #Realestate #Intelligence #Lagos #Nigeria #DeehoneyHomes

Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 10:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
ok
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 5:41am On Aug 05, 2017
It's a new day

Deehoney Homes
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STATUTORY RIGHT OF OCCUPANCY AND CUSTOMARY RIGHT OF OCCUPANCY.

The Land Use Act, defines Statutory right of occupancy granted by the Governor under the Act and Customary Right of Occupancy as "The Right of a person or Community Lawfully using or Occupying Land in accordance with customary law and includes a customary right of occupancy granted by a local Government under this Act.

Another major difference is that under issue of revocation. Under Statutory Certificate of Occupancy, The governor has the power to revoke/terminate it for public purposes e.g road unlike Customary certificate of owner in which the local Govt does not possess such powers.

Deehoney Homes
...Your Partner In Wise Real Estate Investment
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Happy New Week

Deehoney Homes
www.deehoneyhomes.com
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
How smart are you in your investing?

Deehoney Homes
www.deehoneyhomes.com
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Investment should be everyone's priority; its just like farming

Stop eating your seed along with the fruit

Plan to Invest
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nothing is better than having an investment in a place where your returns speaks volume!

Don't just Plant Your Seed....Plant in The Right Soil and With The Right Conditions For Maximum Output

Call/whatsapp +2348167833426 for more information and inquiries.
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Plan a seed today...invest in landed properties

Visit our website www.deehoneyhomes.com for more details

Deehoney Homes
+2348167833426

Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
God Gives Wealth through Land Acquisition & Possession. Be part of Lagos Smart City

Call/chat me on 08167833426 for affordable and genuine real estate deals
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 5:58am On Sep 25, 2017
Happy Blessed Week
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Good Day Investors!

*This is a true life Story by Adeyinka Igbinoba*

Twelve years ago, I was living in an area called Iju water works on the mainland under ifako Ijaiye local Government. I had my businesses there and everything was going on fine.

So, a man walked into my shop one day and advised me to buy a plot of land around Ajah. My husband took a trip to Ajah and all he saw was packets of tatch and mud houses with women just tying wrapper. *Absolutely no development at all* so we decided, it was no good for investment, besides, *It's too far*

2 years after then, my husband got a job with a construction company that posted him to a site at Sangotedo after Ajah , and I got an employment at Ecobank and was posted to Ikota Shopping Complex, we had no choice but to relocate to an area called Abijo after Ajah. Same year, our landlord told us to buy a plot of land for 350k but we couldn't afford it. A year later when we could afford it, we bought that same plot for N1.4M. As at last year, same plot was commanding N15m.

*So I ask myself*
12 years ago when I said, Ajah was far, *Far from where? ��‍♀* My bedroom!

Where did I take my reference point from? Iju water works?.
*what are the developments in Ajah today* Just companies, Estates, people etc.

Very soon, the reference point will move to the Dubai of Lagos . *Ibeju Lekki*

*How well do you know Ibeju-lekki?*

The future of Lagos and same has given rise to real estates investment which lies in the Ibeju Lekki development and corridors.

Another great thing about this Ibeju-Lekki zone is that it has easy access to places like Epe, Ajah and Victoria Island.

There's some more great news; *the development will house the Lekki Free Trade Zone, a project that was approved by the Chinese Government in 2007 as one of the overseas economic and trade cooperation zones*

The Master Plan for Lekki FTZ is aimed at developing and turning the Zone into a modern satellite city of Lagos with new economic functions and urban service industries. It will be a place where major infrastructure amenities and other facilities are located.

When the development has been completed, Lekki Free Trade Zone would be turned into a modern satellite town that is an embodiment of industries and also a city full of life, vigour and modernization. It will become a driving force for Nigerian economic development and an example of the cooperation between China and Nigeria.

Some of the major infrastructure proposed for the area includes the International Airport, Access roads, Free Trade Zone, Right of Way, International Conference Centre etc.

*This is a call being made to all investors; hurry to Ibeju-Lekki and get your stake in it while you still can because a few years from now, it will be the centre hub of Lagos and it would be terrible to look back and say I wish*

*Think twice and invest now to secure your future and that of your children/generation.*
For best property deals as low as N550K in Lagos Please Call/WhatsApp 08167833426
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
We do genuine and affordable real estate deals
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
Call/WhatsApp 08167833426
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Do u only accept outright payments?
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:
Do u only accept outright payments?

Yes Sir, we have instalments plan. Please contact me on 08167833426. Thanks
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
*Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000*

BEVERLY HILLS, October 02, (THEWILL) – The Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, Daddy GO, on Sunday revealed how the church bought its massive campground located along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway for N6,000.

He disclosed that he was almost forced into debt while trying to purchase three hectares of land around Iju for N54,000 but resisted the temptation to run into debt while trying to procure the ministry’s redemption camp.

Adeboye narrated, “When this place became too small I asked my elders to look for a bigger space. Then, I just graduated from the university with less than two years. So, they eventually saw a land around Iju for N54,000.

“Funny enough, I was not even having even N54. My elders were angry with me because I refused to borrow. In fact, if our church was the kind of churches where they vote, I’d have been impeached because I told them I was not going to borrow.

“Few days later, a member was going to Ibadan from Lagos and he saw the land and called that the people were ready to accept N6, 000. I told him not to even negotiate and we quickly paid for it. That is our redemption camp today,” he said.

Real estate is the best and surest way to creating wealth for your children and generations unborn. Ibeju-Lekki is going for as cheap as #550k - #4m per plot. Don't say you weren't informed.

Good day Investors.

Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
*Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000*

BEVERLY HILLS, October 02, (THEWILL) – The Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, Daddy GO, on Sunday revealed how the church bought its massive campground located along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway for N6,000.

He disclosed that he was almost forced into debt while trying to purchase three hectares of land around Iju for N54,000 but resisted the temptation to run into debt while trying to procure the ministry’s redemption camp.

Adeboye narrated, “When this place became too small I asked my elders to look for a bigger space. Then, I just graduated from the university with less than two years. So, they eventually saw a land around Iju for N54,000.

“Funny enough, I was not even having even N54k.My elders were angry with me because I refused to borrow. In fact, if our church was the kind of churches where they vote, I’d have been impeached because I told them I was not going to borrow.

“Few days later, a member was going to Ibadan from Lagos and he saw the land and called that the people were ready to accept N6, 000. I told him not to even negotiate and we quickly paid for it. That is our redemption camp today,” he said.

Real estate is the best and surest way to creating wealth for your children and generations unborn. Ibeju-Lekki is going for as cheap as #550k - #4m per plot. Don't say you weren't informed.

Good day Investors.

Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2017
One of the best investment advice: Buy Cheap Lands ...And Sell High
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 12:31am On Oct 04, 2017
Your real estate investment partner....just a call/message away

Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
2017 is ending...what's your investment?
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2017
Happy Weekend
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2017
Happy Morning Making Monday
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 1:16am On Oct 11, 2017
Don't wait till 10years time to wish you had made the right choice today.

Contact US today...For rewarding Investment in Real Estate

Deehoney Homes
www.deehoneyhomes.com

Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
smiley
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 6:41am On Oct 20, 2017
Beautiful morning to you all

Have a blessed day
Re: Invest In Real Estate.....think Deehoney Homes by DeehoneyHomes(f): 8:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Ground breaking @ *Westwood Homes (Sangotedo) yesterday* ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Block Of Flat / Student Hostel For Sale (WITH PICTURE) @ Unilorin Rd. Ilorin, Kwara State / Spend Half That Cost on Building Your House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.