Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. (49763 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by Rayfield: 3:42pm On May 03, 2017
Ogbeni, when you go do your own?
Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by MhissBelva(f): 3:42pm On May 03, 2017
na Everyhting day break Internet for naija
Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by wayray: 3:42pm On May 03, 2017
Mr. Don Jassy won discover Mungo Park b4 he marries.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by FbiSegun(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2017
Don Jazzy! Go marry! Make ppl no tink say u be gay!!!!!!!

I love u ma guy D Don*****

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by rosalieene(f): 3:43pm On May 03, 2017
waow congrats to them! They acted as a couple in Wedding party! now they are getting married in reality!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by askYomi(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2017
see Nigerian ladies already making moves in the comment section

hian!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by Olanrefront3355(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2017
Some people might not marry till death take them away.

This plot of land is much, lemme flip this in.

I think buhari is dead, I'm not an hater, it's just a feeling..
Don't quote me to bash me, please. grin
#please

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by fuckboys: 3:44pm On May 03, 2017
see girls wey don volunteer to act film don full ground,, oloshos

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by prolove22(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2017
Who is Don Jazzy?
Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by Blackfire(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2017
Weeding is not the problem... Marriage is the koko.

To settle down is even scary... With what is happening now.

Banky W congrats... Don jazzy agbaya.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by Langbasa: 3:49pm On May 03, 2017
xpensivepearl:
Lmaoo! Pls com nd act with me naaa!
Nne let me act with u biko,i'm a good and romantic actor.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by Sparkle777(f): 3:53pm On May 03, 2017
dangotesmummy:
grin

Don jazzy grin grin

Yes ooh, Don jazzy. I dey hia dey wait. Com mae we act and marry oo. It haff tayed I been dey love u. No wess time,mbok.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by Jodista123maria(f): 3:56pm On May 03, 2017
hahaha

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by Laple0541(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2017
Egbon Don baba, e lo marry...
Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by Naijaarchive(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
Lol... Don Jazzy Agbaya... cheesy
Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by thunderbabs: 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
Dah babe wey dey cry for youtube say she dey die for you nkor?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 03, 2017
Lolest!....# FUNNY JAZZY!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by chiraqDemon(m): 4:16pm On May 03, 2017
kennygee:
This goes to show that Men know and prefer decent and classy women.

Why didn't Banky marry one of those scantily dressed "vixens"?
Fact
Boys will follow oloshos upandan and fvck around, but when we become men we will find one classy woman, note "woman" and settle down one place. And that is a lesson some girls have refused to learn till they have reached 37 years. Then they will want to form holy but they are now old cargo that young boys will want only for the money and the sex, they wont be able to trap anybody with all that tho
Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by dumie(f): 4:22pm On May 03, 2017
Jealous much

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by Katyusha(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2017
oshe11:
NIGERIAN OLOSHOS WANNA "ACT FILM" SO THEY WUD HOOK HIM WITH "PLEGINANCY"

ASSHHHEEEEEWWOOOOOOO!!! grin
Bros. What is this you just typed?
Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by oshe11: 4:34pm On May 03, 2017
Katyusha:
Bros. What is this you just typed?
It is wat u jst read

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by iluvdonjazzy: 4:38pm On May 03, 2017
gentletemi:
Mavins Boss “Don Jazzy” knowns how to disturbs internet when it comes to going viral or trending on a particular topic, few minutes after banky w shared the breaking news of his engagement to adesua, Don Jazzy took to his instagram page to react to the success story, Nothing bad though but then his reaction breaks internet.

http://gist.mp3bullet.ng/don-jazzys-reaction-banky-ws-engagement-adesua-etomi-breaks-internet/

Kai. Aye mi te mi ba mi. Maybe I need to act first. Who wee act film with me now ooo?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BToR6azjy2B/?hl=en
iluvdonjazzy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 03, 2017
Next Thread go be like 21 Things to Learn from BankyW and Adesua Etomi's Engagement.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by Guyman02: 4:41pm On May 03, 2017
There is a flag there looking like Biafra flag, has IPOB established an embassy in Dubai? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:42pm On May 03, 2017
Ode undecided

©YBR
Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by dangotesmummy: 4:47pm On May 03, 2017
Sparkle777:

Yes ooh, Don jazzy. I dey hia dey wait. Com mae we act and marry oo. It haff tayed I been dey love u. No wess time,mbok.
hennn escuse me mah I am not a lesbian.I dont do v@gyn@s.I do phenese.not just phenesees,big black ones,sorry,check next bustop maybe you will see another woman who's into women cool

All this lesbians making advances at me sef shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2017
kennygee:

They are doing their job Miss undecided. Most got families to cater for.

©YBR
Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by mctowel01: 6:06pm On May 03, 2017
kennygee:

Celebrities hardly date vixens, talkless of to marry. Many of these vixens are local girls
Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 03, 2017
Banky w,where do u want to rest ur head on for her body?
D girl got no boobies
Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 03, 2017
Theyve been engaged since February. I think the present hype is because of the Wedding Party part 2 scheduled to be released soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / 2Baba, Falz, Adekunle Gold, M.I, Jay Jay Okocha, Ikpeba Hang Out At Eko Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.