Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Virtual Visa Card For Online Payments Available Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Virtual Visa Card For Online Payments Available Now! (788 Views)

I Have One Virtual Visa Card To Verify Your Paypal Account / We Sell Cheap Virtual Visa Card / How Can I Get A Virtual Visa Card To Link With My New Paypal Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Visa Card For Online Payments Available Now! by daretayo(m): 3:26pm On May 03, 2017
Now you can get your Virtual Visa Card and Make Payments without being limited by ridiculous monthly limits of Nigeria Issued Cards.
You fund your account with us in Naira.
You can use your card to pay anywhere where visa is accepted and the card can be used to fund your paypal .
The card can used Pay your Google ADs, Bing, Facebook ADs, , Namecheap domains, Hostgator hosting Ebay, Amazon and so many more websites .

Why You need This Card
-No documentation needed.
-No bank account needed.
-Receive the card details by email.
-Safe and secure.
-Accepted over millions of online shop that accept VISA cards.

If you don't want to use your personal credit card and expose your card details in the internet network.
If you want to verify your Paypal account.
If you want to subscribe or register online.
If you want to purchase product online

Card Features
• Can be funded to the Maxiumum of $2500 without any ID requirement
• Set Up Fee of N2000 per Card
• Monthly charge of $1 for Card maintenance by the Bank
• Custom names and billing address specified by you during set up
• Card Default Currency is USD
• 3% when you pay on non USD transactions
• 24Hours Email/Whats App Support
• Funding rate based on Bitcoin Prices
• Fast Set Up and Funding. -No documentation needed.

Contact Us via Phone or whatsapp 0809 5831 428
email sales@intaptech.com

Re: Virtual Visa Card For Online Payments Available Now! by bt2017(m): 5:22am On Nov 09, 2018
I need 6,000 virtual VISA cards per month. I work with businesses like Amazon to increase their store reputation. What kind of company are you?

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For Transaction Men And Guys ( G Guys ) In Thy House / Paypal Guru Please Help Me Solve This Issue / Ghana Ditch Nigerian Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.