Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque (21157 Views)

Church Usher Rapes 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos During Service / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Orphan In Benue / 62-year-Old Man Rapes 5-year-old Girl, Gives N20 Not To Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by zinachidi(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2017
A Magistrates Court in Kano on Wednesday remanded a 25-year-old man, Suleiman Bala, in prison for allegedly defiling a five-year-old boy.

Bala of Dawakin Kudu Local Government Area of the state is facing a count charge of “unnatural offence,” which he said contravened Section 284 of the Penal Code.

The Prosecutor, Mr Rufa’i Inusa, told the court that the father of the boy, one Abdullahi of Kofar Arewa Village reported the matter to the Dawakin Kudu Police Station on March 22.

He narrated that on March 10 at about 2 p.m. the boy, who was on his way from a mosque, was allegedly lured by Bala into a nearby shop, where he had an unnatural act with him.

Inusa said that the victim was rushed to Dawakin Kudu Hospital for treatment.

Bala, however, pleaded not guilty to the charge.

Chief Magistrate, Muhammad Jibril adjourned the case until May 15 for mention.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/03/kano-man-allegedly-rapes-5-year-old-boy/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Crownadex(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2017
Nobody understand where this life dey go

Bad news everywhere

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by justmenoni: 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
Nawa o

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by slawomir: 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
Na wa o. All these kind evil things when humans dey do even dey weak devil himself. Imagine busting a five year old boy anus. Mehhh.... Abeg make them allow me pull the trigger o. I want kill this man myself. Some times we need to hasten up the judgement of bad people by God by killing them ourselves so that their Judgement by God will be fast

10 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by ruffhandu: 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
Rape Rape everywhere. Why?
There should be stiffer punishment for offenders. Most offenders are just let off, wickedness.
Reminds of a senator's son that raped a man's daughter to death, locked the man, and demanded the policeman's account to transfer huge sum of money so the case may be killed. The policeman asked if the girl were his daughter if he would accept bribe to kill the matter? The senator said "God forbid".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by trendyupdates: 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
Shuo? what do we call this Gaylusac law or what?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Lilaex: 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
but Muslims marry children younger Dan her he must have read it somwer in the koran .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Ekpekus(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
9ja matter tire person.. pls can I have the meme "which kain wahala be this?"
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by mikkypel(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
He needs to be slaughtered
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Missteerious: 4:11pm On May 03, 2017
Speechless
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Treash(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2017
No need of reporting to the Police. Simply inject his d*ck with undiluted chloroquine injection. Then discharge and acquit him.

Anyways, check my signature.

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by StoneLucifer: 4:12pm On May 03, 2017
Animals fooling themselves under religion.

7 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by kolnel: 4:12pm On May 03, 2017
Funny
And then he pleaded not guilty to raping a minor

I'm sure the offense was read in English language

6 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2017
He needs this

11 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by obafemee80(m): 4:12pm On May 03, 2017
I still wonder why some people get sexualy attracted to the same sex undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Micah360(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2017
Just need an hour with dis paedophile bastards...(with their hands tied) undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Lemonade01(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2017
Fear the North!embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by menstrualpad: 4:13pm On May 03, 2017
Awful
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Greatigbos(f): 4:13pm On May 03, 2017
i dont even know wat to say
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 03, 2017
The Chinese man has something to say about today's meeting and the absence of the president.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by abusafyan(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2017
Some pple self d craze oooh..... Na him babalawo tel d idiot to defile smal pikin.. ..nonsense
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 03, 2017
Left for JESUS and I we would have said: "GO AND SIN NO MORE" grin grin

UNLUCKILY: The Judge might say "GO TO PRISON AND EAT YOUR BEANS" cry cry

ALL WELL AND GOOD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 03, 2017
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Bants(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2017
6 months now 5 years old...i dont even think soddom and gomorrah was this bad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Naijaarchive(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
Stupid people... Must They Put their thing into something... Can't they just ma..st..ur..ba..te... Nd stop destroying children's life.. A boy for that matter... What's the attraction? :/

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by alozie27(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
na wa for this kano people . bunch of pedophiles

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Hades2016(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
God pls come and destroy this world already ..... cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by Hades2016(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2017
This abokis with long preek .... angry .... na kill dem suppose kill am ......

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by jbcul4ril(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2017
I recommend castration
Re: Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 4:17pm On May 03, 2017
Wtf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Thief Who Pretends To Be Mad, Apprehended While Stealing In Abia State / Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids / Passenger Kills Motorcycle Rider Over N150

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.