Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Please Help! Mastercards Rejected. Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help! Mastercards Rejected. Photos (556 Views)

Vanilla Visa Mastercards, And Other Prepaid /gift Mastercards Always Needed / Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / Which Naira Mastercards Are Currently Working For Paying Facebook Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Mastercards Rejected. Photos by cynhamscakes(f): 4:42pm On May 03, 2017
Goodevening.

For sometime now i have been trying to make online payment on google play, instagram, facebook and even register for paypay but sadly my bank MasterCards have all been rejected. I complained to the concerned banks but was told there's nothing they can do because their mastercards can be used for online payments.

I got info from this section about Access visa card and i quickly applied for one which i tried using this morning and the response i got was "this card cannot be charged right now, please try again later". I have tried like 10times and I'm just tired.

Please is there anyone here who have paid for facebook advert or paid for an app on play store? Which bank's card did you use? I really really need help in this regard so i can solve this issue.

Kindly note that in all instances i always entered the correct card details.

Re: Please Help! Mastercards Rejected. Photos by cynhamscakes(f): 5:22pm On May 03, 2017
Somebody, anybody please help.
Re: Please Help! Mastercards Rejected. Photos by coolcharm(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2017
You can't use Naira denominated cards to pay for fb ads anymore. Neither can you link it with PayPal or any site that accepts PayPal and stripe. It has been blocked since late February.

If you want to use your naira card with fb, you need to create a new fb account, and select Naira instead of USD as your preferred currency.

This way, your ads will run in naira, and you will be charged in naira.
Re: Please Help! Mastercards Rejected. Photos by Temitope223(m): 6:42am On May 04, 2017
cynhamscakes:
Somebody, anybody please help.
I can help u get a vcc accepted by fb ads PayPal..etc...contact me via my signature..can't say it here make he no go cast
Re: Please Help! Mastercards Rejected. Photos by sluvy4tune(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2017
coolcharm:
You can't use Naira denominated cards to pay for fb ads anymore. Neither can you link it with PayPal or any site that accepts PayPal and stripe. It has been blocked since late February.

If you want to use your naira card with fb, you need to create a new fb account, and select Naira instead of USD as your preferred currency.

Do you mean create a new facebook account?

Can we just change the account to Bill in naira?

I need this info as well
Re: Please Help! Mastercards Rejected. Photos by dan56: 8:01am On May 04, 2017
This card is what You Need.

Can use It To verify pa'ypal.

Buy Anything Online
Fiverr review etc

Its visa USD card

Re: Please Help! Mastercards Rejected. Photos by coolcharm(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2017
sluvy4tune:

Do you mean create a new facebook account?

Can we just change the account to Bill in naira?

I need this info as well

Yes. Create a new fb account.
Re: Please Help! Mastercards Rejected. Photos by cynhamscakes(f): 11:54am On May 04, 2017
Thanks for your contributions. Let me try registering on paypal with my visa card.
Re: Please Help! Mastercards Rejected. Photos by cynhamscakes(f): 11:55am On May 04, 2017
coolcharm:

Facebook and instagram ads are now charged in naira. Its no longer dollars.

(1) (Reply)

Selling My Smile Mifi Not Up To 3month / Boi Reduces Interest Rate To Zero Percent For Youths / Government: Dont Kill Companies With Taxes - Accountants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.