Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Anyone With An Idea Should Tell Me Why - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone With An Idea Should Tell Me Why (752 Views)

I Think I May Have An Idea Why Some 'meaningless' Post Make Front Page / Why Tech People Should Tell Their Success And Failure Stories In Africa / Pls Someone Really Experienced Should Tell Me These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With An Idea Should Tell Me Why by sharpwriter(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2017
Hi Masters....I created a topic on arts and culture and I dropped some JPG images there that was made by photoshop. I now used my phone to browse nairaland just to download this pictures on my phone. It actually downloaded but my phone was unable to open it: saying file format not supported. Please, is there a way I can download them on my phone and if not WHY? pls. remember the images have been converted to jpg format. Thanks.
Re: Anyone With An Idea Should Tell Me Why by DualCore1: 5:25pm On May 03, 2017
When saving the file from Nairaland, add .jpg to the filename. If you cannot alter the filename when saving it, save it anyway and rename the file adding .jpg at the end.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With An Idea Should Tell Me Why by sharpwriter(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2017
DualCore1:
When saving the file from Nairaland, add .jpg to the filename. If you cannot alter the filename when saving it, save it anyway and rename the file adding .jpg at the end.
Wowwww....you are a genius... it worked perfectly. muuuaahhh. Thankssssss.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Autopost On Reddit,pinterst Free With Blogger / Build Your Dream Web App For Free In Abuja / Help! How Do I Sort Out My Facebook Ad Payment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.