Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Earn $14 From Every Referral You Introduce... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn $14 From Every Referral You Introduce... (903 Views)

How I Made $14 With Bank Of Trons / Palmpay Is Rewarding #200 On Every Referral Now... RUSH!! / Bitcoin Price Drops Below $14,000 As Cryptocurrency Competition Heats Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn $14 From Every Referral You Introduce... by jenykaris(f): 6:34pm On May 03, 2017
Hello people!

You are welcome to cash pool pro!

Cash Pool Pro is for those who hate Referring and love auto-upgrading.
⁠⁠⁠
I bring you good news

Cash Pool Pro is the 1st Straight line matrix
⁠⁠
In straight line matrix you don't need to recruit people or build a team before you earn. It's Auto Referral
⁠⁠⁠⁠
Another name for straight line matrix is side by side matrix
⁠⁠⁠⁠
⁠Let me explain better by giving an illustration of Straight line Matrix
⁠⁠⁠⁠
⁠ILLUSTRATION OF STRAIGHT LINE MATRIX

Unlike other matrix program where you need to build a team or recruit people before you earn, CASH POOL PRO is way different.
If for example in CPP you just registered and you are Number 10 on the line.
Number 11,12,13 are automatically placed beside Number 10, u don't need to be the one to register them before they are placed under u.

Now as for Number 11
14 15 16 automatically are placed beside Number 11 and it goes on like that. I hope you now understand!

It's just a straight line matrix, not 2x4, 4x6 or 3x12 matrix

Now if you decide on your own to refer anyone, you earn 0.01btc (N5,500) instantly as Referral commission, I repeat instantly. Let say you refer 100 people that means you will earn 1btc (N550,000) instantly. It's automatic
Remember referral is OPTIONAL, It is not compulsory. You still earn without referring anyone.
⁠⁠⁠⁠
⁠⁠⁠⁠I guess, It's getting interesting.....

It costs a one time registration fee of 0.03btc (about $44.29 and NGN16,500).....No Monthly Upgrade ever!

I will create a whatsapp group for those who may be interested

kindly drop your phone number by sending me a mail here- lordkariskk @ gmail . com (pls close the spaces), you will be added To the group ASAP
Re: Earn $14 From Every Referral You Introduce... by jenykaris(f): 7:50am On May 04, 2017
there are two income ways in cash pool pro......
1.. As soon as 3 people join after u , you will get 0.03 btc in Your wallet and move to Phase 1 automatically and so on.

2. Referral income - 0.01 btc for every direct referral.

So you can refer unlimited no. of referrals (OPTIONAL).
System is fully AUTOMATED.
You need to join and upgrade with 0.03 btc one time, then relax, the system will take care of everything.
You can refer as much people as you want.
As soon as you cycled out from phase 0 and system sends you 0.03 you can buy another position in phase 0 for more income

*Contact ASAP* (lordkariskk @ gmail . com)
*STRAIGHT LINE MATRIX*
*AUTO PILOT SYSTEM*
*NO REFERRALS REQUIRED*

Don't miss out. TAKE ACTION NOW!
Re: Earn $14 From Every Referral You Introduce... by jenykaris(f): 7:56am On May 04, 2017
it's not compulsory for you to recruit people and earn but every member who decides to recruit will get 0.01btc(N5,500) as referral commission from everyone he or she recruits into the business with his or her referral link and there's no limit.*

Meaning, that, if you recruit 10 people into the business with your link, *you will get a referral commission of 0.01x10 = 0.1btc(N50,000).* or
*0.01x100 = 1btc(500,000)*

In CPP We're earning both from the Straight Line Cycler and Referral commissions and don't forget everything is on Autopilot both upgrading and withdrawing.
Re: Earn $14 From Every Referral You Introduce... by lovewins: 9:11am On May 04, 2017
interested
zoecatalog@gmail.com
Re: Earn $14 From Every Referral You Introduce... by jenykaris(f): 9:52am On May 04, 2017
lovewins:
interested

zoecatalog@gmail.com

will add you to d group this evening

(1) (Reply)

We Accept Bitcoin - Get A Plot Of Land With Your Bitcoin / Best Way To Secure Your Bitcoin With Ledger Nano S Wallet. / One Secret Billionaires Do Not Want You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.