Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,731 members, 7,840,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

President Buhari Is Unfit To Work, He Needs To Rest - Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Unfit To Work, He Needs To Rest - Lai Mohammed (824 Views)

Bode George: Justice Ayo Salami Unfit To Head Panel Investigating Magu / Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is Unfit To Work, He Needs To Rest - Lai Mohammed by gistyinka(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2017
For the second time in 12 days, Nigeria's Minister of Information and Culture Lai Mohammed, has reveal that President Buhari is unfit to work, he needs rest, which made him to missed today's Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting.

This week is third time that Buhari will missed the FEC meeting, since he has returned to the country from his medical trip in UK.

GYOnlineNG.COM, gathers the information while Lai Mohammed, speaking with journalist in Abuja, saying Buhari was at the office on Tuesday but chose to rest today.

His words:

“He was in the office yesterday as you all reported, and if the doctor says ‘Oh take a rest’, I think you will recover faster when you know you ought to rest, rather than by forcing yourself to work when you are not fit to work.

“So, I think all he is doing is following his doctors’ advice, and I don’t think it’s about, ‘Oh, he won’t come next week. Those are just simple guess work. The president told the nation that he has never been this sick, and that he is going to take it easy. He said it from day one when he came back from the UK.

“So, whatever is happening today is not any strange development. It’s exactly what he said, that he has been advised to take things easy, and that he would soon also go back for further treatment.

“So, I don’t think it is anything different from what he said. He has been quite transparent in the matter concerning his health.”

President Buhari is Unfit to Work, He Needs to Rest - Lai Mohammed

Re: President Buhari Is Unfit To Work, He Needs To Rest - Lai Mohammed by serverconnect(m): 7:39pm On May 03, 2017
Let him resign and go and treat himself fully. Except, he value his position more than his health. Stubbon flies that refuse to hear word, will follow the corpse to the grave.
Re: President Buhari Is Unfit To Work, He Needs To Rest - Lai Mohammed by badbreathcure101: 7:48pm On May 03, 2017
But seriously, weti be the work him lazy ass dey do?? Just to sign papers ,that is now work abi??

Power hungry fellow would rather die in that seat receiving free salary dan resign for the good of the country...

At least our new comedian seems fit to handle the position grin
Re: President Buhari Is Unfit To Work, He Needs To Rest - Lai Mohammed by subtlemee(f): 8:00pm On May 03, 2017
Tomorrow he'll come back to say he meant it for only one day...I don tire for this country
Re: President Buhari Is Unfit To Work, He Needs To Rest - Lai Mohammed by twosquare(m): 9:26pm On May 03, 2017
subtlemee:
Tomorrow he'll come back to say he meant it for only one day...I don tire for this country
why do I often click on your moniker only to find a beautiful smiling lady over and over again.. I hope I'm not in some kind of time loop?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Unfit To Work, He Needs To Rest - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 03, 2017
subtlemee:
akwa ibom come were u dey since
Re: President Buhari Is Unfit To Work, He Needs To Rest - Lai Mohammed by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:31pm On May 03, 2017
cant this thing just die for once and let this country be sad
Re: President Buhari Is Unfit To Work, He Needs To Rest - Lai Mohammed by subtlemee(f): 9:36pm On May 03, 2017
Martin124:
akwa ibom come were u dey since

Who be you? grin
Re: President Buhari Is Unfit To Work, He Needs To Rest - Lai Mohammed by subtlemee(f): 9:36pm On May 03, 2017
twosquare:
why do I often click on your moniker only to find a beautiful smiling lady over and over again.. I hope I'm not in some kind of time loop?

Could be
Re: President Buhari Is Unfit To Work, He Needs To Rest - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 03, 2017
subtlemee:

Who be you? grin
your boyfriend na,
Re: President Buhari Is Unfit To Work, He Needs To Rest - Lai Mohammed by twosquare(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2017
subtlemee:

Could be
grin wink kiss

(1) (Reply)

Approved PIB Bill Is A Fraud On People Of Niger Delta – Sunny Onuesoke Onuesoke / Osun West By-election: APC Disqualifies Husain, Confirms Ademola Adeleke. / Igala Dissociate Self From Biafra Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.