Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures (82648 Views)

Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back / Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" / Big Brother Naija-marvis And Efe Having Sex In A Jacuzzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by dingbang(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2017
He is note popular than Paul now
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by Preye21: 3:47pm On May 04, 2017
Am I the only one that noticed that's lather from Ariel. My guy enjoy jare. Jacuzzi na Jacuzzi, whether made from drum or marbles
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by mosez346(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2017
in any condition u met urself b contended...... that what is preaching
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by MARKone(m): 3:56pm On May 04, 2017
This country eh...I give up grin
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by alabiyemmy(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2017
enjoy brother.
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by wealthlee(m): 4:04pm On May 04, 2017
Lmao......9ja nigga no dy carry last........Aba made jacuzzi
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by titopius(m): 4:09pm On May 04, 2017
Nice concept Mabebe Emanuel ride on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by nwaagulu(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2017
Lol.....wat my month have seen my eye cannot talk.....naija..
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by Klington: 4:14pm On May 04, 2017
Poor man life
Poverty mentality grin
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by phil5(m): 4:23pm On May 04, 2017
Jeezyy:
you can follow him on fb at Emmanuel mabebe Chinedu.

he's a comedian and mc
I won't take this ,soyinka must hear dis

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by oyeezah(f): 4:31pm On May 04, 2017
Lol!! Nigerians always know how to improvise
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 04, 2017
grin

Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by Jideloye(m): 4:37pm On May 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
no be small thing oooo
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by penukz2015(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2017
Mc Mabebe finally made it to nairaland ..more pictures of my funny friend.#Absublood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by penukz2015(m): 4:52pm On May 04, 2017
bopm:

Pure Igbo boy..
You lie bloodly, Paul Okoye is the igbo guy. I knw dat dude he is from Oyo State precisely ibadan
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by FRANCOBEN(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2017
Oshogbo weed.

Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by jevic(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2017
No be small thing
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by freshinko: 5:28pm On May 04, 2017
grin grin grin Poverty Ntoooor!! U have been conquered
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by kenoz(m): 6:35pm On May 04, 2017
grin
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by vuc1(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2017
Mabebe trends those that schooled that way will understand.
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by Kaybaba5(m): 6:59pm On May 04, 2017
THE GUY JUST DO IT IN HIS OWN WAY............ WITH GOOD PEACE MIND
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by Anaskie(m): 7:10pm On May 04, 2017
See Mabebe don dey trend ooo!

His madness has finally paid off.

Lwkmd! grin
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by piagetskinner(m): 8:24pm On May 04, 2017
I guess what he is drinking is from his so called jacuzzi
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by thelegend1(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2017
OGsteven:
Lol,always be comfortable at your comfort zone

Well said... Words on marble
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by Emepresh(f): 10:04pm On May 04, 2017
This Absu guy (mabebe) can never kill me.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by Emepresh(f): 10:11pm On May 04, 2017
This Absu guy (mabebe) can never kill me.Popular stand president!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by loomer: 8:07am On May 05, 2017
kolafolabi:
Poverty is a disease..

Oga keep quiet jare. If na one celebrity do this one now una go say him humble.
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by martianrhymes(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2017
This is what happens when you've once upon a time lived in abject poverty
Re: Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures by Unlimited22: 11:31pm On May 23, 2017
kolafolabi:
Poverty is a disease..
People and assumption sef.
That guy is a a graduate of my school, Absu.
He's one of the funnies people on this earth.
Search for Emmanuel Mabebe on Facebook. You will see him.
Today is his birthday sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pellets Removed From Angela Okorie's Face (Graphic Video) / Seyi Shay's Semi-Nude Photos: "My Instagram Account Was Hacked" - Singer Says / Naira Marley: Davido's Camp, Heavily Armed Policemen Spotted Outside The Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.