Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Whatsapp DOWN - Messaging Service NOT WORKING For Thousands Of Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp DOWN - Messaging Service NOT WORKING For Thousands Of Users (673 Views)

Why Millions Of Users Love Data Switcher on TECNO Phantom9 / Facebook, Instagram Down For Thousands Of Users. / WhatsApp Down, People's Reactions Around The Globe(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp DOWN - Messaging Service NOT WORKING For Thousands Of Users by zopaks: 10:16pm On May 03, 2017
WhatsApp is down tonight.
It appears the service went offline at around 10pm with billions now unable to access the popular messaging service.

Down detector is showing millions of outages across the UK and other parts of the world including Brazil and the US.
One user wrote on a forum: "Showing Connecting.... Looks like an issue with the service."
Whilst another said: "Whatsapp stopped working for me at 22:39 Nigerian time today."
It's currently unclear what is causing the issues or when things will be back online.

WhatsApp last experienced a major outage on New Year's Eve – with users around the globe reporting down-time.
A spokesperson for the app then said: "Some people have had trouble accessing WhatsApp for a short period today.
"We're working to restore service back to 100 per cent for everyone and we apologise for the inconvenience."
This outage comes as WhatsApp is working on a major update.
The Facebook-owned chat app is testing a new feature that would allow users to pin conversations at the top of the menu within the app.

source
http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/799948/WhatsApp-down-not-working-UK-outage-iPhone-Android

Re: Whatsapp DOWN - Messaging Service NOT WORKING For Thousands Of Users by Officialkplus(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2017
Its not working oo

Re: Whatsapp DOWN - Messaging Service NOT WORKING For Thousands Of Users by Kylekent59: 10:19pm On May 03, 2017
Y dis time naa, and person say make I send my account number cry cry cry
Whatsapp abeg naa

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp DOWN - Messaging Service NOT WORKING For Thousands Of Users by daamazing(m): 10:21pm On May 03, 2017
Dem dey try abeg.. E no easy to manage over 3 billion people on one platform at once.
Re: Whatsapp DOWN - Messaging Service NOT WORKING For Thousands Of Users by gozzy121(m): 10:21pm On May 03, 2017
Nawaooo me sef tot Dat my data bundle Don finish.
Re: Whatsapp DOWN - Messaging Service NOT WORKING For Thousands Of Users by Durosure(m): 10:25pm On May 03, 2017
Nah to wait ooooo.

Paypal and rmb still available just imo me
Re: Whatsapp DOWN - Messaging Service NOT WORKING For Thousands Of Users by adigunomomama(m): 10:32pm On May 03, 2017
zopaks:
WhatsApp is down tonight.
It appears the service went offline at around 9pm with thousands now unable to access the popular messaging service.
Down detector is showing thousands of outages across the UK and other parts pf the world including Brazil and the US.
One user wrote on a forum: "Showing Connecting.... Looks like an issue with the service."
Whilst another said: "Whatsapp stopped working for me at 21:13 today."
It's currently unclear what is causing the issues or when things will be back online.

WhatsApp last experienced a major outage on New Year's Eve – with users around the globe reporting down-time.
A spokesperson for the app then said: "Some people have had trouble accessing WhatsApp for a short period today.
"We're working to restore service back to 100 per cent for everyone and we apologise for the inconvenience."
This outage comes as WhatsApp is working on a major update.
The Facebook-owned chat app is testing a new feature that would allow users to pin conversations at the top of the menu within the app.

source
http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/799948/WhatsApp-down-not-working-UK-outage-iPhone-Android

Not only thousand of using...millions of users, I'm in SP, Brazil now and some of my guys in Europe just confirm the same problem to me on facebook. so it is a general problem my guy.
Re: Whatsapp DOWN - Messaging Service NOT WORKING For Thousands Of Users by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 03, 2017
na me hack am....... gringrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally Samsung Galaxy Note 7R Approved For Release See Pics / How To Save Video Clips From Your Whatsapp Status / Gionee Marathon M5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.