Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

STEPS APART (chapter 2) Erotica 18+ Only!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / STEPS APART (chapter 2) Erotica 18+ Only!!! (362 Views)

Video:- 10 Sex Positions To Boost Your Relationship This Xmas (18+ Only) / 18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student / Apart From Blog And Forum, Which Other Website Can Bring Earning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STEPS APART (chapter 2) Erotica 18+ Only!!! by PoshOmoking: 12:53am On May 04, 2017
Chapter 2

A blurred shadowy figure flicked through my face as I tried to restrain the rays from piercing into my eyes.

I wasn't used to leaving the bulb on through the night but...

I jumped up with a start. The events of the day before started rushing back into my mind. I smiled to myself.

"I think say you don die ni sha, I don dey call dem mortuary people sef", Richard joked as he bumped into bed in a white singlet and boxer short, a plate of rice and stew in hand.

"Oh.. Brother", I said rubbing my eyes lazily, "What time is it by the way?"

Richard replied by pointing his spoon towards the table clock on the small T.V set. It read quarter past one. Midnight already?! And Richard was eating by this time of the night?

"Eh come of it.. You eat anytime on campus", Richard laughed reading the awe written on my face," Yours is inside that pot"

"You want make I get constipation abi? I no fit eat by this time o", I said standing up to put off my clothes.

I felt for my phone in my pocket and took it out to charge. Thoughts of Angela filled my mind--the kiss, the caressing, and the cooking of course!

I put on my data connection and stared impatiently as my whatsapp chats loaded. After the 'idiot' finally finished loading the messages, I quickly searched for her contact on whatsapp.

Would it be a good Idea to message her at this time of the night?

I was surprised to find her online. A relief!

*Me- Hi Angel*

*Angela- Still online? At this time?*

I smiled. The speed with which she replied me was unbelievable. All that was happening still didn't look real to me, but I pressed further.

*Me- Was about to ask you the same*

*Angela- Studying, you?*

*Me- Sorting some things out*

*Angela- Oh...."

And we chatted on and on, talking more about our personal lives and all that. I tried to press further with proposals but I realized it was a waste of time. She was already in. I enjoyed her chats so much that I didn't know when the clock clicked four o'clock. I tried to conclude the chat by reminding her about our 'cooking' date.

*Angela- Awwn... Can't forget that. Wanna see your handsome face again*

My stomach flushed in excitement. Did she just say 'Handsome'? I thought of series of replies before settling at one.

*Me- Same here Pretty

Luckily for me, she logged out. So I could finally try to catch little sleep before dawn.

The clanging of metal pots and spoons called me back from dream land. I had dozed off with my phone in my palm. I checked the time. 7:16am. Richards was preparing something in the carved corner of the room. And he had obviously woke me with the metal utensils on purpose as he grinned wickedly at me.

"Oh Bruv..", I mumbled as I stood from the reading chair I had slept on.

"Na so you dey sleep for house abi? You be log? Baba nah school you dey o, gasto drop your sleeping habit", Richards commented sarcastically. The guy was never serious.

"Egbon, I dey H o", I grabbed my tummy and grimaced.

"You never wake up finish con dey complain say you dey H?! Ó ga ò", his yoruba accent amused me. Richards was eastern but migrated with his family to the west. We attend the same catholic church back home and that was how the intimacy all started. He had convinced me while registering for the UTME to pick his institution and trust me, he was the only option I had after discovering the accommodation issues.

Richard had left for class after a concrete meal of Beans and Garri. He had notified me he would be arriving home late in the night due to a very tight lecture schedule. That was a green light to my already planned scheme. I was happy things were falling in place. The whole thing still looked like a childplay to me. I checked the time. 11:03. Perfect timing! I searched for Angela's contact and tapped 'dial'. She told me she would be on her way soon as she had some things attending to. I was to meet her at the junction.

After taking my bath, I quickly did a few arrangements of the stuffs in the room-- straightening the reading table and chair, making sure the pots were clean and laying the bed. Anything this was all about, I knew it wasn't just about the cooking.

My phone rang and I quickly picked up hoping it was Angela but it displayed 'Mom'. I was disappointed and didn't want to pick up, but it kept ringing.

"Mommy..", I picked up reluctantly

"Oko mi, how are you?", she sounded from the other line.

"I'm fine Mommy, how's everything?"

"Everything is fine o..." And our call lasted shorter than ever with her just asking how far I've gone with the bedspace issue and other stuffs like that. I hung up sooner than necessary. Angela is the only thing I need for now.

Sooner had I hung up than Angela's call entered.

"Hey! Are you there already?", I asked

"For quite some minutes now... Tried your number earlier but it was busy"

"Oh sorry, will meet you there soon", I said. I hurriedly put on my blue denim jeans and a white round-necked T-shirt. I had read white and blue turn girls on. I added a black baseball cap I found in Richards' box and wore his black palm slippers. Having being satisfied with the outfit, I searched frantically for my wallet and explored the content, just a thousand naira note. Although I don't know much about foodstuff prices, but I probably knew a thousand naira won't be enough for a rich vegetable soup. But I had my credit card as a messiah.

In minutes, I was on my way to the junction. I spotted her from a distance under a palm shade. She was in a knee-length black gown. Sexy. She hadn't spotted me yet so I took time to explore her perfect shape, moderate body, slim sexy legs, fair complexion and her sexy stance.

"Beauty..", I approached her.

"Hey you", she gave me a friendly smack on the back.

"Sorry I kept you waiting" I said giving her a hug, not so intimate.

"Oh.. Its nothing", she replied politely,"so where to now?"

"The market, I guess. But firstly to the ATM stand. I've got to withdraw some cash", I winked.

"No problem, we have all day", she chuckled.

We stepped out from the shade and the sun was scorching. She stood on her toes to take off my cap. Jeez we just met yesterday and she is so carefree like we've been dating for months.

"How do I look?" She asked me playfully. Then I remembered I hadn't even commented on her outfit. That was bad of me on a first date, I thought.

"Gorgeous as ever baby". I think I flattered her as she showed up a smile that didn't varnish even throughout our stay at the ATM stand where I went to withdraw the two thousand naira left in my account.

From the ATM stand fast forward to the market as she bargained with sellers on the prices like a professional. I did my best in keeping my mouth shut and giving her a smile anytime she glanced at me.

After an hour of shopping, we finally arrived Richards' apartment. I inserted the key into the keyhole but remembered I didn't lock it earlier. So I just turned the knob and let her in.

"Nice apartment you've got here", she smiled. I smiled back in gratitude. "Do you live here alone?"

"Hum.. Not really, I and a friend of mine.", I said as I dropped the food stuffs on the table. What made her ask that question wasn't anything to worry about. I inserted my flash drive into the USB port of the DVD player and played "Shape of You" softly underneath. She hummed along as I led her to the kitchen corner.

"So is there anyway I can help?", I asked trying to be polite.

"Oh never mind! Just sit and relax, Food will be ready in minutes." She replied smiling. I grinned at her lovingly. She was a darling-- wife material.

I sat on the bed and helped myself with Dream league on my phone watching her almost every minute. She was making some moves with her hips while slicing onions as another song came on deck. I almost dropped saliva on my phone as I watched her backside wiggle. I wanted her as soon as possible.

Truly, in minutes as she said, the soup was ready. She served the vegetable soup with rice. She served our foods in different plates which didn't sound well with me. The aroma of the food was killing.

"Thanks dear, this is delicious", I commented after the first spoon.

"Huh.. You are welcome", she smiled satisfactorily. We didn't talk much during meal.

After the meal, she packed and washed the dishes while I inserted a movie into the DVD player.

"Napkin?", she asked trying to stop her dripping hands.

"Over there", I pointed the remote control to the burglary proof by the door. I watched as she walked towards the door. She was really gifted in the backside.

She joined me few minutes later.

"A movie" I said-- as if she didn't know.

"Genre? Romance? Fantasy?", She asked.

"Love--Romance", I replied.

"Wow.." She said. I tried explaining the past scenes to her but that diverted our chats into our pasts and all, ignoring the film. I found out she had a boyfriend when she was in high school but they broke up due to cheating issues. I also told her about my ex, Dolapo. We didn't quite breakup. She flew out of the country with her dad-- without notifying me.

"So you guys have done things together-- like kissed and all?", She asked seemingly interested and curious.

"Hmm.. Kissed, Yes, lotta times but I don't understand the 'and all' ", I feigned Ignorance sarcastically.

"Come on, you are not a kid!", She laughed. I love her sexy laugh. I love everything about her, her personality, her mannerism, her body that was at that time sitting very close to me.

"We never had sex,"I came out plain,"just close to doing it but we never had sex. So tell me what about you?"

"Same here, we kissed and smooched but we never had sex. I never had sex.", she stared at her fingers embarrassed.

"I never had sex too", I said to saving her embarrassment.

"I don't believe this!" She was surprised, "Handsome boy like you"

I laughed. "I'm serious.", I sensed this was my move, "You see Angel, pardon me to call you that, I am not the womanizing type." I let that sink into her heart before proceeding,"When I saw you yesterday, I almost tripped to the ground. Your eyes are gorgeous, your hair beautiful, your nose is cute, your mouth well placed, your teeth well set, your legs sexy, your skin smooth and most especially your heart, loving and sweet. I love everything about you Angel, I love your personality, your mannerism, your cooking, everything! I love you Angel", I said placing my hands on her shoulders. She was touched. I tried my best on looking deeply into her eyes, they looked watery."

Then there was silence, we just kept looking at each other and I thought I was loosing my ground.

"I know how stupid it may sound Angel, its just our second day but I can't just..."

She cut me in with a wet kiss on my lips. I wrapped my hands around her waist while she wrapped hers on my neck. We kissed tenderly, her tongue brushing mine playfully. I sucked her lower lip softly.

We kissed for about five minutes then I moved my lips to her neck and planted a wet kiss on it, her temperature rose and she shut her eyes tightly, raising her head up. My hands fondled with her breasts and they became harder every moment in rhythm with my joystick.

"I need you baby", I whispered lustfully into her ears.

"Go on.. Have me", she whispered in response. Exactly what I wanted to hear. I lifted her from the couch an moved her to the bed. I kissed her again and smooched her breasts. I dipped my hands into her bra and felt the unclothedness and warmth of her breasts. I brought them out from their hiding places and kissed them one after the other. I then settled to sucking the one on the right while my left hand fondled her left nipple. Her eyes were still shut. My right hand then found its way underneath her gown. Her thighs were tightly clutched together. I opened them tenderly feeling their smoothness and warmth. I then made for the area of her kitten. I heard her groan as I placed a finger on her already wet lace pants. I pulled them to one side to feel her. I felt the area above her pubic region. It was smooth, probably she recently had a shave. I laid my palm on her pussy and rubbed gently, she moaned so loud that she could have called attention if not for the TV's volume. I was trying to create an opening--since she said she never did it--when we were interrupted!

Click this link for Chapter 1- http://aprokobiz..com.ng/2017/04/steps-apart-chapter-1.html
Click this link for Chapter 3- http://aprokobiz..com.ng/2017/05/chapter-3-knock-on-door-startled-us.html cool
Chapter 4 coming soon. Critics have a field day!!! Room for corrections available... cool cool

(1) (Reply)

How An Helicopters Fly Touching / Ways To Deal With A Competitive Friend / Today Sure Game100% Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.