Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

God Asks What One Thing Do You Want? What Will You Say? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Asks What One Thing Do You Want? What Will You Say? (337 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Asks His "Son" To Sack His Secretary / If GOD asks me to sell my properties and follow HIM / If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Asks What One Thing Do You Want? What Will You Say? by Hardeysolution(m): 5:57am On May 04, 2017
As for me, I pick HEaven. Lol.. .

Tell me what WIll You pick if you are the one?
Re: God Asks What One Thing Do You Want? What Will You Say? by youngest85(m): 6:31am On May 04, 2017
I wanna date joke sylva
Re: God Asks What One Thing Do You Want? What Will You Say? by MrBONE2(m): 6:35am On May 04, 2017
For me i will say to GREAT ONE

OUR ACCESTORS WORLD"HEAVEN"
Re: God Asks What One Thing Do You Want? What Will You Say? by sisisioge: 6:55am On May 04, 2017
Joy infinite!
Re: God Asks What One Thing Do You Want? What Will You Say? by Nobody: 7:03am On May 04, 2017
I want to him to reveal himself further

(1) (Reply)

THE SIGNS OF THE TME / Learn This Or You Will Remain Where You Are Forever Series / Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.