Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless (54799 Views)

The Campaign Billboard Basketmouth Designed For Banky W / Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show Valentine Inspiration / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by Nobody: 8:56am On May 04, 2017
xf
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by babacares: 8:56am On May 04, 2017
Amagite:
Actress Adesua Etomi and singer Banky W really did their best in keeping their relationship off the public and they won!.

So, I just went back to revisit the birthday post she made for him on the 27th of March, and I just realized that no clue was given! She just sent it like a normal birthday post even though they were already engaged.

The first underlined words got me wondering if that was the first words Banky W used when he slid into her DM. Remember she said;

"He slid into my DM and sent the funniest message and that was how we became friend[/b]s[b]. " and he said;

"Now I personally don't like being "hooked up", so I decided to approach you myself[b] by sliding into your DM[/b] a few days later. Introduced myself, made some silly attempts to make you laugh".

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/check-out-birthday-message-adesua-etomi.html

OP, HOW CAN ORDINARY BIRTHDAY POST MAKE YOU SO CLUELESS, NAWA FOR U OO
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by crazyABO(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2017
Banky y Banky w Banky w how many times dd I call u?ehn dey are praising n mentioning u up n dwn n u trending! Same ppl will come here n do same wen things turn around go ask sis jennifer,aunty tiwa n our mummy mercy aigbe na her singles we dey listen to now!enough is enough for the.... shocked
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by constance500: 8:58am On May 04, 2017
Kaisy2017:
So make we do wetin na.
Fry beans
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by SageTravels: 8:59am On May 04, 2017
ItzWonderz:

I swear man,,just tire me. I don weak fr dem bloggers

You never see anything. you will soon see pictures of her grand Father's house, her sisters hot pic. Sunday clothes etc

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by ogobaby23(f): 8:59am On May 04, 2017
I pray they get married and stay married.
Amen
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by enemmo(f): 9:00am On May 04, 2017
SageTravels:
Bloggers will not allow us rest again with banky w n Adesua Etomi's post. Any single tweet Now na News.

waiting for throwback pic

Congrats Banky W

LOL

Still better than Apostle Suleiman and Stephanie Otobo news.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by segebase(m): 9:00am On May 04, 2017
where is Buhari
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by Nobody: 9:01am On May 04, 2017
I will congratulate them when they stay married for 5yrs.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by fortunechy(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2017
EBIDOSIA ONA-FIO..... DARLING DARLING
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by chinybelle(f): 9:03am On May 04, 2017
Let me beg you people with all the strength in me.
If this will not last don't just bother is with it....
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by adajoe555: 9:05am On May 04, 2017
Kaisy2017:
So make we do wetin na.

make we fry beans ...lol
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by Olayinka777(m): 9:05am On May 04, 2017
Why can't we learn to stop poking our noses into other peoples affairs and take charge of ours.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by Vicyace: 9:08am On May 04, 2017
Most times a man's joke is funny to a lady when she has a thing for him.

Banky''s joke was funny coz adesuwa was already feeling the guy..lol

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by MostBanned: 9:13am On May 04, 2017
Like play like play...... Dem don dey make this one another popular celeb undecided

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by Lepkacious: 9:21am On May 04, 2017
Amagite:
Actress Adesua Etomi and singer Banky W really did their best in keeping their relationship off the public and they won!.

So, I just went back to revisit the birthday post she made for him on the 27th of March, and I just realized that no clue was given! She just sent it like a normal birthday post even though they were already engaged.

The first underlined words got me wondering if that was the first words Banky W used when he slid into her DM. Remember she said;

"He slid into my DM and sent the funniest message and that was how we became friend[/b]s[b]. " and he said;

"Now I personally don't like being "hooked up", so I decided to approach you myself[b] by sliding into your DM[/b] a few days later. Introduced myself, made some silly attempts to make you laugh".

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/check-out-birthday-message-adesua-etomi.html

is it true he has a daughter?
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by Nobody: 9:25am On May 04, 2017
this most likely means they've known eachother before banky found fame
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by Amigo101(m): 9:25am On May 04, 2017
Mr."Capable Pullout". Now you can move to Centre Forward. The people expect "goals ".
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by Nobody: 9:51am On May 04, 2017
OP go and find better work to do, you are the only one left clueless in life
Wetin concern me?
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by etzskillz(m): 9:52am On May 04, 2017
na d two dem no let Nairalanders discuss buhari absence at d fec meeting yesterday
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by Youngsage: 9:55am On May 04, 2017
chronique:
Ok. That wasn't the first time they played us. They both did the song "I was meant for you" and nobody saw this coming. Adesuwa was the girl in the video.
Wrong... I did. wink
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by tyconcepts(f): 9:56am On May 04, 2017
LaDolceVida:
Someone please help me with my jamb form . its closing tomorrow and i haven't registered, please help a soul, on my knees its 5,000 1130567471 skye

Believe me... You are funny.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by Youngsage: 9:57am On May 04, 2017
5DMindset:
I will congratulate them when they stay married for 5yrs.
Why?
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:39am On May 04, 2017
SageTravels:
Bloggers will not allow us rest again with banky w n Adesua Etomi's post. Any single tweet Now na News.

waiting for throwback pic, church clothes, Her grandma and grandpa house, her sisters hot pics etc

Congrats Banky W
Lol, you are so right on this especially on this Nairaland. They will not let you rest from the news, they will keep going until you get tired of the news just like Olajumoke, BBNaija, Tonto dikeh(both marriage and separation), Anthony Joshua, Mercy Aigbe and now Banky W and Adesua etomi. It is well at least it's good news, I have been beaming with smiles like I am the bride cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by olisaemeka1(m): 10:51am On May 04, 2017
Petomi:
Now they will flog this matter until it's battered beyond recognition.
jealousy tongue tongue
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by Snowpikin: 11:00am On May 04, 2017
Too much noise about dis engagement.
Until una marry reach atleast 7yrs ....kpere....before i congratulate u. because i noticed that most of the noisy weddings break up quick.

Celeb marriage......i dnt envy y'all
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by Nobody: 11:15am On May 04, 2017
Youngsage:

Why?

Love is collapsible.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by chronique(m): 12:56pm On May 04, 2017
Youngsage:

Wrong... I did. wink

Don't get you.
Re: Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless by smile1101: 1:12pm On May 04, 2017
congrats to my yesterday's winners and my previous winners also who could not meet up yesterday. my next game game drops tomorrow, (05/05/2017) join me let's keep hitting the bookmakers where it hurts..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma Spotted In A Swimming Pool Amid Regina Daniels - Ned Nwoko Saga / Bride From Rivers State Who Is Nicki Minaj's Lookalike / Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.