Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico (22844 Views)

RUGA, Ranching: Akwa Ibom State Government Imports 2000 Cows From Brazil / Amaechi, El-rufai, Other Arrived Akwa Ibom To Flag Off Presidential Campaign / Bukola Saraki Arrives Akwa Ibom To Meet With Party Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by tinobrace(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2017
G
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by lemolemo: 9:07am On May 04, 2017
not a good idea, Mexico should come and import from Nigeria .
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by OGsteven(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2017
He should import sense for him self to from there.....imagine the cost of importing cows where he can he as many as poosible here
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by bettercreature(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2017
mazimee:
Must we import every thing in this country Ordinary cows that he could buy from Anambara farm and start their ranch in peace.
If it's for milk,we must import we dont have good ones in Nigeria
But i'd prefer cows from switzerland they are the best

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by aminu790(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2017
i hope there's no fulani in that state

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by koolguy88(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2017
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef
he is watching
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by ogobaby23(f): 9:11am On May 04, 2017
I thought there are a lot of cows in the North?!
Or is this just an avenue for serious looting
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by Iamzik: 9:11am On May 04, 2017
Whatever breaks the monopoly of murderous Fulani herdsmen is welcome. The south need to show the North how cattle business is done in 21st century. Besides I'm sure those cows are improved breeds better than the Fulani's. The milk and meat will be of better quality.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by Justicealh3(m): 9:12am On May 04, 2017
When did U become Herdsmen
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by censeakay(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2017
Ordinary cowAll the executive sha they believe say we are stupid they want to use it to loot a lot of money
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by magoo10(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2017
If this will curb the menace of the ravaging Fulani herdsmen it is a welcome development that every state govt especially in the south should emulate.
You cannot be accommodated by people yet you bring night mares to your host communities.
Every govt should set up ranches if talks on peaceful co existence with herdsmen and their host communities fail through

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by censeakay(m): 9:15am On May 04, 2017
bettercreature:
If it's for milk,we must import we dont have good ones in Nigeria
But i'd prefer cows from switzerland they are the best
baba switzerland ke lol
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by wakes: 9:15am On May 04, 2017
Special breed abi?
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by Oluwapeldon(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2017
Young03:
Import cows from mexico when u can get upto 500 from buhari in daura
Trying 2 protest buhari herdsmen killing
Na y he dey import

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by Nobody: 9:17am On May 04, 2017
Any time I hear import,I wait for the word Nigeria to follow. We import every single thing from machineries for factories to Saudi Arabian grass for cows(what happened to that plan though?).
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by Nobody: 9:17am On May 04, 2017
Any time I hear import,I wait for the name Nigeria to follow. We import every single thing from machineries for factories to Saudi Arabian grass for cows(what happened to that plan though?).
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by Nobody: 9:19am On May 04, 2017
I don't need to read the whole sh1t before I understand where these guys are going..
When I said this governor is not doing anything, one mumu came for my head..

Can you imagine, import cows... This country will never change, not even in the next generation to come..

No be curse, I no need any prophet to tell me.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by africandictator(m): 9:20am On May 04, 2017
this is pure madness! or another looting scheme, why import cows when we can buy from our northern neighbours! with this idea, its clear Nigeria will forever be dependent on foreign goods!..
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by bettercreature(m): 9:21am On May 04, 2017
censeakay:

baba switzerland ke lol
Yes they have the best cows in the world
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by Nobody: 9:24am On May 04, 2017
lemolemo:
not a good idea, Mexico should come and import from Nigeria .
They have a comparative advantage over us in that aspect(dairy cows). What we should be doing is working on improving our cow milk yields through expansive and extensive research. But those guys are only interested in perambulating with their cows from north to south. Plus the government appears uninterested in all of this.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by yankison(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2017
lilytender:

This is how China is fighting America and Donald Trump is crying. Take their business and means of lively-hood away from them and you will see the Hausa/Fulani man become humble. By the time all Fulani cows grow to 10 years and no Southerner is buying, he will go back to his Sokoto and kano and eat his cow himself.

Good one there , seconded ....

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by Nakuza(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2017
Except is going for a different species of cow, if not we have enough cattle here in Nigeria.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:29am On May 04, 2017
Good! others should follow suit, let's see under what guise again will the Fulani terrorists hide again to execute their heinous terrorism. The thunders that will fire these people are still receiving many special trainings in the pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by smartty68(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2017
lilytender:

This is how China is fighting America and Donald Trump is crying. Take their business and means of lively-hood away from them and you will see the Hausa/Fulani man become humble. By the time all Fulani cows grow to 10 years and no Southerner is buying, he will go back to his Sokoto and kano and eat his cow himself.
@Bold...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by samsung007(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2017
chai!!!!!!.see business........

imported cows

business don land for boys
grin grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by rikamann: 9:35am On May 04, 2017
This is what EKITI STATE should be doing instead of wasting resources to bring down a government. Think of making your state a better one

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by joinnow: 9:39am On May 04, 2017
fineboynl:
good one this is what I like to hear. all state should start feeding itself to increase jobs and save is state economy. the money will remain in the state to go round instead of moving the money to another far a away states.

I don't see anything in cattle rearing southerners can't do. in the USA cattle's for beaf are grown for 2years. we can train foreign hybrid cattle they don't have Huge horns. they are short and have meats and easy to adopt just like hybrids chickens.

Those with no horn or little has undergo
Dehorning.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by adeoba2008(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2017
This is craziness of the highest order. So there are no more cows in the north. And someone somewhere will hail him for this.
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by Nobody: 9:41am On May 04, 2017
Orale homies grin
Re: Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico by hillsure4: 9:43am On May 04, 2017
Opportunities don't happen. You create them. View Fixed Game won for your Gratification & todays fixed is out for Subcribers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku To Work Against G-5 If They Back Opposition Candidates / Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.