Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 (206426 Views)

Nlng Recruitment Trainee Operator 2017 Update / Nigeria LNG Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Apply For Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Operator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by NonTimeboMala: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
I am becoming surprised at how fast most of us give up sad mails just came in "yesterday" and not even up to 24hrs after the mails, most of us have started closing the door, prematurely and this is after waiting endlessly throughout the entire process up till now (7months to be precise), and at the 11th hour you decide to ignore your faith...And yes there is also the wait list, if they will still use it this time (Those that have been adjudged successful from the interview, via mail, but haven't been sent for medicals)..Yet its just too early to conclude for yourself a testimony which might just be in the pipeline towards you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Dudson: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
Buklaws:
Let's do head count of those invited for medicals... . Smiles
Good idea.
So how do we know the total number of people contacted?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
From my count, abt 10 to 11 persons on this trend.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jeffjerry1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Got the IV yesterday.... God be praised.... Congratulations to those successful and to those who haven't, God still has you in plan....

Believe in Him and He will carry u thru....

Above all, and beyond Employment, please let's be ready for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. God bless us all...

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jayloms: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Congratulations guys. God be praised!!!
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nestle sagamu production technician opening, closes on 29th. Apply now for interested ones.
Follow dis link to.a trend u see it, my phone is low on memory thus can upload.

https://www.nairaland.com/do_unshare?session=024BD0B960B0547AD4AAB6BFA157E35A7EB590348C9574739AEFA6567322BDEA&post=63552909&redirect=%2F4182948%2Fproduction-technician-nestle-nigeria-plc%2F3%2363552909
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Victorceo: 12:25am On Dec 24, 2017
If u have not received regret mail, don't give up. Even after receiving it. There is something called MIRACLE.

And for those attending Medicals in Lagos, take notice of the change of address of the hospital. Check your emails for the new mail that just dropped.

Congratulations to everyone, we all have bright futures ahead of us. Remember, we all have different pathways to reach our greatness. Your participation in this recruitment process may likely be an inevitable preparation for something great ahead of you.

Keep your shoulders high and embrace faith!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 24, 2017
Hello comrades.

Congrats to all of us... It wasn't easy coming this far. Those that got invite for meds, double congrats to ya'll.
We are lucky to have people here that got called. Last recruitment, we got rumours of people being called and we debunked the news with stiff resistance of argument here... Only for the regret mails to follow up, ending the debate. The curtain has been drawn and its game over.
This is "dirtymoney" signing out.
Peace out buddies.

Un-follow radio button clicked.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 24, 2017
Victorceo:
If u have not received regret mail, don't give up. Even after receiving it. There is something called MIRACLE.

And for those attending Medicals in Lagos, take notice of the change of address of the hospital. Check your emails for the new mail that just dropped.

Congratulations to everyone, we all have bright futures ahead of us. Remember, we all have different pathways to reach our greatness. Your participation in this recruitment process may likely be an inevitable preparation for something great ahead of you.

Keep your shoulders high and embrace faith!

That's true, just checked and saw the change in address.
Good luck Guys.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Itstan: 7:48am On Dec 24, 2017
Plz, my phone was switched Off as at the time they made the call.

Is there any one who wasn't called that got the email invite?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Kumashi2: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2017
Itstan:
Plz, my phone was switched Off as at the time they made the call.

Is there any one who wasn't called that got the email invite?

I am in same shoe with u my brother.....
My phone was unfortunately switched off through out Friday...
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Kumashi2: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2017
noble4lily:

That's true, just checked and saw the change in address.
Good luck Guys.

Congratulations bro n to everyone....
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Kumashi2: 8:04am On Dec 24, 2017
dirtymoney:
Hello comrades.

Congrats to all of us... It wasn't easy coming this far. Those that got invite for meds, double congrats to ya'll.
We are lucky to have people here that got called. Last recruitment, we got rumours of people being called and we debunked the news with stiff resistance of argument here... Only for the regret mails to follow up, ending the debate. The curtain has been drawn and its game over.
This is "dirtymoney" signing out.
Peace out buddies.

Un-follow radio button clicked.

It's been a while my brother.....
Success all d way..
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Itstan: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2017
Kumashi2:

Let's hope for good news.
I believe it is not over yet.
Maybe they might have tried our lines.

From my findings so far, they first called those that got the email invite, before the arrival of the email.
To know if they will be available for the date given.

They are yet to confirm our availability too before sending us email invite for medicals.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Itstan: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2017
Kumashi2:

From my findings so far, they first called those that got the email invite, before the arrival of the email.

They are yet to confirm our availability too before sending us email invite for medicals.

It will all end in praise.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by bayo136: 10:00am On Dec 24, 2017
Regret mails will do justice to all this unnecessary hope........ Baba take a bow.... Sign in out
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Dudson: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2017
Itstan:

It will all end in praise.
Bro I didn't receive any call but got the mail for medical.
In fact, my phone was on all the time with full bars!
I'm sure they still operate the wait listing system.
So just be hopeful and hang in there.
E go be!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by softrise: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
It seems the medical examination is scheduled just for Wednesday only? Or is there anyone scheduled for Thursday or Friday?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by cashme28: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
dasechomsky:
I have GOT MY MEDICAL INVITE!! Thank you Jehovah!!!

Congrats. You are in for a great ride in NLNG.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Dudson: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
softrise:
It seems the medical examination is scheduled just for Wednesday only? Or is there anyone scheduled for Thursday or Friday?
I think it's only for Wednesday.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jeffjerry1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
My medicals is on Tuesday.... PH
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by softrise: 12:16am On Dec 25, 2017
jeffjerry1:
My medicals is on Tuesday.... PH
Okay, who else got a different date?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by rildwanullahi(m): 1:33am On Dec 25, 2017
dasechomsky:
I strongly believe I passed the interview by God's grace!! I did answer all their questions, and well too. Plus I asked them two rather interesting questions bothering on NLNG sustainability. (that's past now anyway) I Have always had age related issues, no thanks to mistakes on my document(s). Back read this thread and see that I had earlier asked what hope there is for those with age issues.... SUCCESS to all of us all d same!!!

were you invited for medicals
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas pals. I respective of the outcome, let remember that God's plans for us is the best. I pray that the joy and blessings of this season fill our lifes, hearts and mind. Once more, merry xmas.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 25, 2017
rildwanullahi:
were you invited for medicals
Yes he got the medical invite.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by agamemmanuel: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2017
noble4lily:

Yes he got the medical invite.
Please I need his phone number right now, thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
agamemmanuel:

Please I need his phone number right now, thanks
Whose phone number do you need?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by obinnanelson4(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by martinho5(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Please what and what do they test for in the medical examination?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by obinnanelson4(m): 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Seasons greeting to all my fellow NLNG aspirant and friends.. May smiles never lack on our faces.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by bopm: 2:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
martinho5:
Please what and what do they test for in the medical examination?

hbp, sugar level, body mass index, temperature guess it is

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by martinho5(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
bopm:

hbp, sugar level, body mass index, temperature guess it is
Thanks... Any other contributions

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (62) (Reply)

How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / Job Vacancies In Ibadan / Nnpc Recruitment Interview

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.