Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 (205815 Views)

Nlng Recruitment Trainee Operator 2017 Update / Nigeria LNG Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Apply For Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Operator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by beckissluv(f): 4:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Jease:

Same venue with me. Pls, do u also share '12am' with me?

yes
pls,do u have any material to read? If u do,kindly send to my email bilikisuigbaudume@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2017
Drnice:
Are u? All I see here has been Ikeja(lagos) and PH(rivers) Centres. Still watching to see more centres & mail here.
yeah 29th sept
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 21, 2017
obinnanelson4:
Am for Abuja Center, 28 September
mine is 29th
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jamrid: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2017
airsaylongcon:
https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/numerical/Free/NumericalTest1/Numerical-Reasoning-Test1-Questions.pdf

Go to assessmentday.co.uk for very good quality practice tests. If I were you all I'd combine funds and purchase the other tests available

Boss i will be glad if i can training question for this remaing ones

Verbal Reasoning
Inductive Reasoning
Diagrammatic Reasoning
Logical Reasoning
Mechanical Reasoning
Verbal Comprehension
Situational Judgement Test
Personality Questionnair
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jamrid: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2017

Verbal Reasoning
Inductive Reasoning
Diagrammatic Reasoning
Logical Reasoning
Mechanical Reasoning
Verbal Comprehension
Personality Questionnair
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2017
jamrid:

Verbal Reasoning
Inductive Reasoning
Diagrammatic Reasoning
Logical Reasoning
Mechanical Reasoning
Verbal Comprehension
Personality Questionnair

https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/verbal/Free/Verbal-Reasoning-Test1-Questions.pdf
https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/verbal/Free/Verbal-Reasoning-Test1-Solutions.pdf
https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/verbal/Free/Verbal-Reasoning-Test2-Questions.pdf
https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/verbal/Free/Verbal-Reasoning-Test2-Solutions.pdf

Go to the assessmentday.co.uk site for more. Forget Personal Questionnaire. Also do your research on the kind of tests SHL does for trainee operators.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jamrid: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by softrise: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
airsaylongcon:

https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/verbal/Free/Verbal-Reasoning-Test1-Questions.pdf
https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/verbal/Free/Verbal-Reasoning-Test1-Solutions.pdf
https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/verbal/Free/Verbal-Reasoning-Test2-Questions.pdf
https://www.assessmentday.co.uk/verbal/Free/Verbal-Reasoning-Test2-Solutions.pdf

Go to the assessmentday.co.uk site for more. Forget Personal Questionnaire. Also do your research on the kind of tests SHL does for trainee operators.

they provided a link in the email that was sent, pls is it adviceable to sign up & run some free test practice
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 1:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
airsaylongcon:

PVC should be fine. Not sure about Temporary though
What would be my fate? Cos I've the temporary & have been using it to sit for previous CBTs. Here, u register & it will take about 2 weeks for temporary National ID card, yet be asked to pay about #1000 to collect it, still wait for more 5 months plus, to get the permanent.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Drnice:
What would be my fate? Cos I've the temporary & have been using it to sit for previous CBTs. Here, u register & it will take about 2 weeks for temporary National ID card, yet be asked to pay about #1000 to collect it, still wait for more 5 months plus, to get the permanent.

For Temporary NIMC, this should be valid. Temporary here refers to the one u get some weeks after u capture. The one that includes your NIN not the one issued immediately you capture. The one issued with NIN has the NIMC logo on the reverse side in green.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
softrise:
they provided a link in the email that was sent, pls is it adviceable to sign up & run some free test practice

Very advisable! It will get you acquainted with the SHL interface and all that. But from my experience to excel at these exams you have to have several practice. When I sat for their SHL, I used materials from assessmentday.co.uk and simulated exam conditions. Use a very basic calculator and preferably not the one on your phone. Also be alert for the mechanical reasoning and data checking bits. These have a knack of taking people of guard
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Drnice: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
airsaylongcon:

For Temporary NIMC, this should be valid. Temporary here refers to the one u get some weeks after u capture. The one that includes your NIN not the one issued immediately you capture. The one issued with NIN has the NIMC logo on the reverse side in green.
I have no option again than to go with my temporary voter's card. I pray they accept it just like the others I sat for.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by softrise: 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
airsaylongcon:

Very advisable! It will get you acquainted with the SHL interface and all that. But from my experience to excel at these exams you have to have several practice. When I sat for their SHL, I used materials from assessmentday.co.uk and simulated exam conditions. Use a very basic calculator and preferably not the one on your phone. Also be alert for the mechanical reasoning and data checking bits. These have a knack of taking people of guard
Alryt, thanks.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by passiondoh01: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
passiondoh01:

Mehn....dese tests no b here o! Chai

Use dem to sharpen your skill. Try out the questions in an exam situation. Mark yourself using the solutions and understand how the solutions where gotten. If you find you are doing very long steps to solve any question then you should stop. Read the solution and see how they have cut out really long steps. Don't forget to look at data checking as well as mechanical reasoning. Very important for you potential technicians. Also don't overlook Verbal reasoning. I found them very tricky. Wish you all the very best. And like they say if u get this job just know that you life will be changed forever
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Jhamzy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2017
airsaylongcon:

Use dem to sharpen your skill. Try out the questions in an exam situation. Mark yourself using the solutions and understand how the solutions where gotten. If you find you are doing very long steps to solve any question then you should stop. Read the solution and see how they have cut out really long steps. Don't forget to look at data checking as well as mechanical reasoning. Very important for you potential technicians. Also don't overlook Verbal reasoning. I found them very tricky. Wish you all the very best. And like they say if u get this job just know that you life will be changed forever
Bro pls after this stage, will it be interview direct or another test?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jobeehichoya: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Someone help please, I need shl past questions. . 08103866043, whatsapp and osejobeehichoya@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by passiondoh01: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2017
airsaylongcon:

Tenx.....those were encouraging
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2017
Jhamzy:

Bro pls after this stage, will it be interview direct or another test?

I don't expect the next stage to be any form of test. With the one I'm conversant with, a kind of interview (called an Assessment Centre) followed the SHL. BUT the SHL was preceeded by a test so I cannot really say now for u guys
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by EFGH: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
airsaylongcon:

I don't expect the next stage to be any form of test. With the one I'm conversant with, a kind of interview (called an Assessment Centre) followed the SHL. BUT the SHL was preceeded by a test so I cannot really say now for u guys

Any hope for us that have not received any mail?
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
airsaylongcon:

I don't expect the next stage to be any form of test. With the one I'm conversant with, a kind of interview (called an Assessment Centre) followed the SHL. BUT the SHL was by a test so I cannot really say now for u guys
good day bros..pls am curious are you a staff of nlng? what are the exact question type eg verbal reasoning, numerical, etc we to expect pls your experience and help can enhance our preparation thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jamrid: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
airsaylongcon:

Boss i need your watzapp contact to talk to you on something very urgent....

you can sent to me on my email Jamrid4@gmail.com

and i will chat you up straight away.

I will be glad to have it soon

Thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by snowwhyte607: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
My original certificate is not ready yet, but I have my statement of result. Hope there's no problem with that?

Please I need urgent response from the house. Thanks and God bless us all.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
jamrid:

Boss i need your watzapp contact to talk to you on something very urgent....
you can sent to me on my email Jamrid4@gmail.com
and i will chat you up straight away.

I will be glad to have it soon

Thanks
oga talk the something here so every body can benefit. thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by obinnanelson4(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
snowwhyte607:
My original certificate is not ready yet, but I have my statement of result. Hope there's no problem with that?

Mine too is not ready, I hope we are safe.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jamrid: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
gwason:
oga talk the something here so every body can benefit. thanks

So personal........

if it is something everybody can hear ,i would have say it..

nd i think i have done that several time.

Thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by obinnanelson4(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
Pls is there any candidate writing the test in Abuja and is going from Kaduna? Kindly indicate let's come together to see how we could make the journey easier and better.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by Elplaga007(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2017
snowwhyte607:

Please I need a response in this area as well thanks
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2017
gwason:
good day bros..pls am curious are you a staff of nlng? what are the exact question type eg verbal reasoning, numerical, etc we to expect pls your experience and help can enhance our preparation thanks

This should be helpful.
https://www.shl.hu/en/tests-tools/ability-tests/test-battery/technical-test-battery-ttb-for-operators-and-foremen

It outlines the combination of tests SHL offers for Operators.

Also the sample test in your email is very indicative of what you would seat for

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
snowwhyte607:

It should be fine. They can verify your degree certificate from your school when the need arises.
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by jamrid: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
airsaylongcon:

This should be helpful.
https://www.shl.hu/en/tests-tools/ability-tests/test-battery/technical-test-battery-ttb-for-operators-and-foremen

It outlines the combination of tests SHL offers for Operators.

Also the sample test in your email is very indicative of what you would seat for

You have being helpful bro.....But we will be happy if we can get the pdf format..

i have try to get it but not possible.

Also am still expecting your mail.

Thanks for your concern.....
Re: Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 by airsaylongcon: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
EFGH:

Any hope for us that have not received any mail?

Hmmm. I don't know o. And can't say

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / Job Vacancies In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.