Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,927 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 (187496 Views)

Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Portal 2018/2019 | Application Form Andguide / Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Special DSSC Enlistment 2017 Apply Now / Nigerian NAVY Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24 Enlistment.2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by temisam12(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
Any lattest news
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by assurancefemi: 4:33am On Dec 15, 2018
Please those in KD

I.m skeptical about going for the screening...cause there was a little error in my slips

Its showing a different state of origin. Can it be rectified? Or what do you guys think?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by duch12(m): 6:11am On Dec 15, 2018
assurancefemi:
Please those in KD

I.m skeptical about going for the screening...cause there was a little error in my slips

Its showing a different state of origin. Can it be rectified? Or what do you guys think?

I have the same problem though mine is different LG. I have faith that things will work for the better.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Restrict(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2018
icotfodile:
Sorry for no updates guys.
Its not been easy.

Also getting to charge phones is not easy either.

Accomodation is provided, NYSC standard as someone said earlier. You are to feed yourself with your money. little advice is to come along with wrapper and jacket because it gets really cold at night. Also a white Long sleeved shirt which you can wear inside the white vest for the cold.

All the required forms that should be signed would be collected during the selection Board oral interview.

At the moment most people are done with Medical tests and the Oral Interview. The process is a bit slow in my opinion

More details later...
for the benefits of those that weren't shortlisted, will they be a supplementary list or this is the final list ?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by ELJC(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2018
temisam12:
Any lattest news
heard someone died oh during the 3.2km race hmmm a medical doctor.. so do not be sad if your name didn’t come out cos u neva knw wat Jehovah God saved you from.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Boyka007(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2018
ELJC:
heard someone died oh during the 3.2km race hmmm a medical doctor.. so do not be sad if your name didn’t come out cos u neva knw wat Jehovah God saved you from.
Make guys wey go come give us their experience na
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by samsard(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2018
Barrage of medical tests (about 8!), 3.5km endurance race. Board interview with verification of credentials, aptitude tests etc. Go and find out the rest.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Boyka007(m): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
samsard:
Barrage of medical tests (about 8!), 3.5km endurance race. Board interview with verification of credentials, aptitude tests etc. Go and find out the rest.
Give us detailed explanation jare...what kind of test were carried out. How was d race? Was it really long.. Did u use Google Map to check if I read d same
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
ELJC:

What happened to him?
Don't they do ECG test before the race?

Hmmmm, may his soul rest in peace and God should comfort his family.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Boyka007(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
erimakosamuel:

What happened to him?
Don't they do ECG test before the race?

Hmmmm, may his soul rest in peace and God should comfort his family.
How far... On ur way to KD already
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by temisam12(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Those leaving the base should please give us comprehensive details
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by temisam12(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
On my way to Kaduna already left Lagos by 2:00pm
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by icotfodile: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hi all,
For those that need information, I gave a rather incomplete information earlier which should have been sufficient though.

Lots of medical tests would be carried out, from blood, urine to ultra-sound, eye, teeth, ENT, Chest, ECG, overall physical examination, height, weight, BMI, BP. All these tests were used in screening out a large number.

Afterwards was the race 3km, but while some states were doing medical tests, others were to face the selection board.
The race had 4 cages based on time of completion, under 15 mins enters in to cage 1 (full point) and so on beyond 20 mins enters into cage 4 (zero points). Unfortunately, an applicant died during this (May his soul RIP). You would be told several times that joining the military is not a do or die affair. So take it slowly and ask God for grace.

Final test is to write an Essay in not more than 60 words, could be different for batch B.
Goodluck guys

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by temisam12(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Thanks bro I wish u success
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
icotfodile:
Hi all,
For those that need information, I gave a rather incomplete information earlier which should have been sufficient though.

Lots of medical tests would be carried out, from blood, urine to ultra-sound, eye, teeth, ENT, Chest, ECG, overall physical examination, height, weight, BMI, BP. All these tests were used in screening out a large number.

Afterwards was the race 3km, but while some states were doing medical tests, others were to face the selection board.
The race had 4 cages based on time of completion, under 15 mins enters in to cage 1 (full point) and so on beyond 20 mins enters into cage 4 (zero points). Unfortunately, an applicant died during this (May his soul RIP). You would be told several times that joining the military is not a do or die affair. So take it slowly and ask God for grace.

Final test is to write an Essay in not more than 60 words, could be different for batch B.
Goodluck guys

Nice.... thanks

What screening method was used for flat foot......and which one is teeth screening......

You said people were sent home......was the result announced or what......

What was your essay topic and the duration for the test ....

Which cage did you enter after the race
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
icotfodile:
Hi all,

Goodluck guys

Nice.... thanks

What screening method was used for flat foot......and which one is teeth screening......

You said people were sent home......was the result announced or what......

What was your essay topic and the duration for the test ....

Which cage did you enter after the race
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Boyka007:

How far... On ur way to KD already

Yes bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Boyka007(m): 12:07am On Dec 16, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Yes bro
Success
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 16, 2018
Boyka007:

Success

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by temisam12(m): 8:03am On Dec 16, 2018
Any latest me am still on my way oh presently at abuja now
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
temisam12:
Any latest me am still on my way oh presently at abuja now

Am in kaduna and currently flexing my stomach and muscles in Jos road....
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by ugo4u: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Am in kaduna and currently flexing my stomach and muscles in Jos road....
Which side for Jos road, i de there now
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
ugo4u:

Disney chicken.....
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
ugo4u:

Leaving there right now.......going to trikania to pick my thing and move to naf base
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by ugo4u: 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Disney chicken.....
me don waka, and i being de CD classique for Jos road
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by dave06(f): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Guys, is it true the 2nd batch interview has been postponed?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by adamubk(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Who's in kd already?
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Boyka007(m): 7:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
dave06:
No. Our guys here are already in kaduna
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by Faculty14(m): 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
dave06:
False we're currently in kaduna, some states like Rivers and lagos started there medical screening today
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by dave06(f): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Faculty14:

False we're currently in kaduna, some states like Rivers and lagos started there medical screening today

Good. Someone just told me that someone told him it was potponed. I was surprised, hence decided to comfirm it here.

Some people can lie sha.
Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by famuad: 3:23am On Dec 17, 2018
Work from Home Jobs in New Zealand – Apply Now

About New Zealand: New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. Capital Wellington, on the North Island, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum. Wellington’s dramatic Mt. Victoria, along with the South Island’s Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson’s “Lord of the Rings” films.

About the Job: Work from home job is an opportunity to be working from the comfort of your home. this nature of work required skills, your Personal Computer, and a strong internal connection. What is expected of you is edit documents sent from the client and send back after 2 to 3 hours.

The Requirements of Work from home jobs

Fluency in English is essential
Hi-speed broadband internet access form a home environment
Working knowledge of local and national geographical areas
Experience/know-how of using online maps, route planning and point of interest research
For cultural, historical and geographical awareness purposes candidates must be resident in New Zealand for the last 2 years.
General Laborer, Warehouse Job in Coca-Cola Company, Canada

The Work Will Involve

Reading and applying written guidelines on how to complete the work
Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate the capability
Completing online mapping and routing related tasks
Research, using online tools to investigate the geographic accuracy of queries
Ranking or rating information in relation to those tasks
The project may require the availability of 10 – 20 hours per week.

This is a freelance, independent contractor position.

ABOUT US: Trust Scholarship is an online platform that gets you covered on Scholarship and Job opportunities across the world. Through this platform over a thousand applicants have succeeded in schooling abroad and working in their dream country. Don’t be left out! A lot of opportunities are here on Trust Scholarship. Apply for anyone now.

NOTE: Here on Trust Scholarship we don’t offer job directly to the applicant, we only provide opportunities on Job and Scholarship for anybody interested. It’s a free service, nobody should pay to anybody.

Click here to apply >>> https://trustscholarship.com/2018/10/28/work-from-home-jobs/

Re: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 by assurancefemi: 4:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Have you gone for the screening?
duch12:

I have the same problem though mine is different LG. I have faith that things will work for the better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Reply)

FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply / DPR Recruitment Aptitude Test: Check List Of Those Invited / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.