Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa (23996 Views)

Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by salam1(m): 7:26pm On May 04, 2017
Nairalanders are very funi so jigawa is now d whole north? As for the person day comment GEJ has no choice whether he want blood to flow or not.
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by brojoshua: 7:40pm On May 04, 2017
Corrupt people celebrating their corrupt leaders, corrupt people celebrating corrupt leaders, looters and thieves. They were celebrating that their corrupt leaders have escaped justice making mockery of justice. Woe unto a corrupt people who are in darkness and are wallowing in corruption and blindness
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by EazyMoh(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2017
engineerboat:
Is this the Public peace the APC does not want Jigawa people to exprience.

What is your obsession o with Lamido? And btw has hw agreed to abide the so called bail conditions you concocted?
I don't know why mynd44 didn't sanction you, or why seun didn't sanction him either.
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by EazyMoh(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2017
Pavarottii:
I tot they said is only buhari that is popular in d north. APC has lost 2019. They should forget it. And be ready to fill up kuje prison after may 29th 2019. This one is just lamido ooo. Wen saraki, kwankaso, atiku and the rest start their campaign. U will know how unpopular buhari has become in d north.

This APC folks just think Buhari is that popular. If he was loved what happened in 2003, 2007, 2011. Buhari won the. Last election for 2 major reasons.

1., GEJ DIDNT WANT ANY BLOODSHED ON HIS HEAD .

2. TINUBU
So for PMB to lose in 2019;
1. GEJ would want bloodshed.
2. No Tinubu.
OK kwantinu!
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by EazyMoh(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2017
seunmsg:
He was granted bail on self recognition but engineerboat lied to us yesterday that he was given extremely harsh bail conditions and the forums moderator even pushed the false thread to front page. Too many lies on Nairaland.
Am telling you I even had to call the attention of the Mods including the Oga at the top but they ignored.
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by EazyMoh(m): 8:21pm On May 04, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Engr did not lie. Lamido rejected the conditions given him yesterday...
link to where those bail conditions were listed please.
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by sorepco(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2017
U welcome. However u dont say i weren't. I wasn't more likeit!!

nNEOo:

lol ....thanks for taking note, am sure I weren't taking notes of what I was writing.
any ways thank you for pointing out my mistakes, I must say they are so many of them. I will make amend.....lol
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by precious1967(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2017
celebratin tout! shameless rent people.
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:04pm On May 04, 2017
mmb1304:
Idiot their offfence ain't the same.
Moderator please do the needful

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:07pm On May 04, 2017
mmb1304:
their offfence ain't the same.
Let me educate you. Go through what they are accused of before showing your ignorance here!

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by omangbeh: 9:49pm On May 04, 2017
THIS MAN WILL SEND APC BACK TO DAURA AND BOURDILLON IN 2019. WATCH!!!
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:07am On May 05, 2017
Pavarottii:
I tot they said is only buhari that is popular in d north. APC has lost 2019. They should forget it. And be ready to fill up kuje prison after may 29th 2019. This one is just lamido ooo. Wen saraki, kwankaso, atiku and the rest start their campaign. U will know how unpopular buhari has become in d north.

This APC folks just think Buhari is that popular. If he was loved what happened in 2003, 2007, 2011. Buhari won the. Last election for 2 major reasons.

1., GEJ DIDNT WANT ANY BLOODSHED ON HIS HEAD .

2. TINUBU

80% of those people will still vote Buhari in 2019 that's how the North run, Despite all this he still loose election in his state in 2015..
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:09am On May 05, 2017
TippyTop:
Dr Sule Lamido is still extremely popular in the north.

But lost an election in his state in 2015..
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by DaPuncline: 12:29am On May 05, 2017
Pavarottii:

Guy no dey dams me Abeg. I no sabi u. Me and av never talked before in dis life.
cry baby cry
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by NemzySeries(m): 2:59am On May 05, 2017
mr lamido aw much is bra na
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by donaldinho111: 5:59am On May 05, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

80% of those people will still vote Buhari in 2019 that's how the North run, Despite all this he still loose election in his state in 2015..
when you go get small sense? run where? 2015-2017 wasted hoping on a clueless quota system beneficiary
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:02am On May 05, 2017
donaldinho111:
when you go get small sense? run where? 2015-2017 wasted hoping on a clueless quota system beneficiary

LOL the question should be direct at you, When you go get sense? Buhari will surely win in North, if GEJ travel to North today you will see more than that crowd hailing him but when it comes to an election nobody in the North can match Buhari's popularity..
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by engineerboat(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2017
EazyMoh:

What is your obsession o with Lamido? And btw has hw agreed to abide the so called bail conditions you concocted?
I don't know why mynd44 didn't sanction you, or why seun didn't sanction him either.

Sanction who.

What you dont know, you dont know niyen.
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by engineerboat(m): 7:53am On May 05, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

The people have seen the light.
They now understand that the devil you know is better than the Angel you have not even seen at all
Re: Sule Lamido Granted Bail, Crowd Celebrate In Jigawa by nNEOo(m): 3:53pm On May 05, 2017
sorepco:
U welcome. However u dont say i weren't. I wasn't more likeit!!

lol.....i thought there was an exception for YOU n I....
in concord

I will check it any way " I wasn't " c? I didn't even know it was this easy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Experts Kick As 40 Presidential Panels Gulp N20bn / Buhari Does Not Have Right To Cut His Salary — Odinkalu / Calling Uzodinma ‘Supreme Court Governor’ Is Derogatory – Imo Elders Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.