Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nigeria Betrayed Their Own - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Betrayed Their Own (604 Views)

June 12 : “why Ooni Betrayed MKO Abiola……”- Oba Sikiru Adetona / Biatch Betrayed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Betrayed Their Own by sessytony(m): 9:43am On Jan 08, 2010
It is worrisome d way FG is handling this Farouk issue. Why the hell should the FG okay life sentence on d poor boy. I know they did it so dat they can av a good relationship with d US. The guy needs care and love. The needs a psychologist, a councilor and he needs to be rehabilitated. Let us save farouk's future.
Re: Nigeria Betrayed Their Own by azeeza(f): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2010
i agree wit you,especially his family members this is when he needs them most. sad
Re: Nigeria Betrayed Their Own by AbuZola3(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2010
The F.G is angry because most of the money they stole they have use it to buy asset in U.S, you can imagine how severe is paining them
Re: Nigeria Betrayed Their Own by Enukpelebe: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2010
supported,clearly following the case and words from the little man he sounds a kinda trying to break da masters plan meaning he was trying to take and flush off the powder given to him by the yemenans who held and kept him in position of the explosive living him with no choice,We re  Nigerians and should be wise enough to know that in deep affairs about this terrorist stuff one don't have option to any mission he is appointed to right in the vicinity of the terrorist but can only do have option offboard there zone,we should open our eyes wise to this matter because all liars believed by many don't mean is truth,the FG is never supportive to any case of there child in different part of the World rather favor seekers,without trying to know the deep truth,Farouk should be set free,what he was accused of is never a case to be compared to actions of American citizens,thats my own opinion u re entitled to urs

Confirm
Omo Naija

but to be sincere naija,we need reform and practically rebuke so as to rebuild.

(1) (Reply)

Unicef Is Recruiting / Removed in error. / 11years On And We Are Still 'demonstrating Craze'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.