Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE (54664 Views)

I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** / TELL US YOUR BUDGET 4 YOUR DREAMZ CAR(S) AND LETS GET IT 4 YOU FROM COTONUO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Bearshare(m): 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2010
Oga Tadeus,

My mum would need the price range of a toyota corrolla 1996/1997/1998 with A/c and good engine. pls reply urgently
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2010
@Bearshare,

Budget 600k for very clean and perfect 96 Toyota corolla wit very low mileage.

Budget 700k for very neat and perfect 97 Toyota Corolla wit reasonably mileage.

Budget 750k - 800k for very clean and perfect 98 toyota corolla wit very low mileage.

The given price will Land very clean and perfect full options(alloys, factory fitted a/c and so on) Toyot Corolla 96/97/98 to lagos wit all necessary document. the given price includes buying, clearing, and some others minors expenses, this budget will land it to lagos.

It is possible we buy these cars below the given budget, it all depends on market, there are a lots of cars dealers in market and their price varies.

Call me for detailed explanation

Tadeus.

Thanks.
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Bearshare(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2010
This is exactly what i m talking about for toyota corrolla 1998/1996

Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2010
smiley

@ Bearshare

Can you make yourself more clearer to me, I don't understand what you are talking about,
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:27am On Feb 27, 2010
MAKE AN INQUIRIES NOW FOR YOUR DREAMZ CARS FROM COTONOU DOWN TO YOUR DOOR STEPS ANY WERE IN NIGERIA

REACH ME ON 08035142036

EMAIL ME ON mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com

DROP YOUR COMMENT HERE FOR INSTANT RESPONSE

TADEUS.

THANKS
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2010
smiley
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2010
smiley
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2010
smiley
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2010
Make an inquiries on any car of your choice now straight from Cotonou cars market at affordable price.

Drop your comment here now for instant response

OR

Call this number now 08035142036 for one on one talk

OR

Send me an Emails now for instant reply

Tadeus.

Thanks for your patronage.
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2010
smiley
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2010
Make an inquiries on any car of your choice now straight from Cotonou cars market at affordable price.

OR

OR

Tadeus.

Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2010
smiley
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2010
smiley
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2010

OR

OR

Tadeus.

Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2010
smiley
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by OLEEBSS: 12:30pm On Mar 02, 2010
Hello,
I was the one that called u on CAMRY 1996 MODEL, u only told me the price of the vehicle and i want to know ur charges and the customs fees?
i need to know all the cost because i want to get the car b4 month end.
Thank u.
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2010
@ OLEEBSS

The price I gave you will land your car to lagos wit all necessary document. For the custom, you dont need to do duty for that kind of car, not advisable.I can advise you to register your car in Nigeria immediately it arrive, i can help you register it here if you give me go ahead.

For my agent fees, it is friendly and I cant tell you here you know its open and all my customers will want me to charge them same , it's just a token. drop your email address for me here so that I will send the details to your box or call me on 08035142036.

Thanks.
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2010
smiley
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:56pm On Mar 02, 2010
smiley
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by SVCheck: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2010
For ALL your VIN CHECKING needs:

http://simplevincheck.com

Don't get ripped off by CarFax or AutoCheck!

Every VIN is $4.99 - Don't Miss Out!!

Simple VIN Check - Because buying a car, is already hard enough.

Same Quality, Low Price !!!

SimpleVinCheck

Twitter: http://twitter.com/simplevincheck
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2010
@ Sv check,

Why are you posting on someones thread, if you know that you are assure of yourself and your service, please create your own thread.

Please to all my distinguished clients, ignore this post.

Tadeus.

Thanks.
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Wisdomxy(m): 2:25am On Mar 04, 2010
please may i know what it will take to get this cars to Lagos
Honda 95 Full option ie Honda Halla
Honda 2002 V6 American specification
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by 9iceX(m): 2:55am On Mar 04, 2010
I dont realy know much abt cars so be attentive pls. @Tadeus, the only thing i know abt this car is the name. I dnt know abt its model but i like it. Its called Sunny. I think its Nissan product. Its one kinda portable car. How much do i get that, Including all duties?
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:27am On Mar 04, 2010
@Wisdomxy

Budget 700k for very clean and perfect full options 1995 honda wit very low mileage. The given price will land this car to lagos wit all necessary documents.

Budget 1.350m for very neat and perfect full options 2002 Honda American Spec wit very low mileage. This price will land these car to lagos wit all necessary document including original custom duty papers.

It is possible we buy these cars below the given prices, it all depends on the market.

Call me for further discussion

Thanks.

@9iceX

You have to find out the car year model before I will give you price, you know cars above 1999 will come wit custom papers, while the cars below 2000 will not come with custom papers.

I suggest you come to badagry and we will visit market to look for your taste in car, or you tell me your budget for the car, and I will tell you the one you will go for.

You can reach me 08035142036

Thanks.
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2010
smiley
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by guvcode: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2010
Hello, can the 2006 Chevrolet HHR LS from Cotonu, how much is it if it's available.  Please camry 2004 goes for how much too.
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2010
@ guvcode

Budget 1.8m for very clean and perfect full options 2004 camry wit very low mileage. The given price will land it to lagos wit all necessary document including original custom duty papers.

For 2006 chevrolet HHR LS, I will give you the price this evening, Im going to Cotonou car parc today wit my customer, just drop your email address here or text it to my mobile phone, so that i will attached the pictures and price and sent it to your mail.

Tadeus

Thanks
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by OLEEBSS: 11:15am On Mar 04, 2010
hello,
this is my e-mail for the details of CAMRY 1996 MODEL
olaby79@yahoo.com.
thank u.
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by yusuf2(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
Can i get a Golf 3 Automatic Trans for 400k? or a Golf 4 Automatic trans for 750k? i'm more interested in the golf 4 (must b automatic trans). Do u also deal in Nigerian used? Can i get quotes for Neat nigerian used for both Cars, thanks, i'll be expecting your reply.
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 5:56am On Mar 05, 2010
@OLEEBSS

I have sent youa mail

@Yusuf

I help people buy cars from Cotonou and deliver it to their place.

For very clean and perfect golf3, Budget 450k - 500k for full options and this price will land it to your door steps.

Budget 850k for very neat and clean full options golf 4 wit very low mileage. the given price will land it to lagos wit all necessary document.

Call me for further discussion

Please any time my number was not responding, call me back in evening or early morning because MTN network in Cotonou is poor at time.

Thanks
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2010
smiley
Re: BUY VERY CLEAN AND PERFECT CAR(S) FROM COTONUO AT AFFORDABLE PRICE by Tadeus(m): 9:19am On Mar 05, 2010

OR

OR

Tadeus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (76) (Reply)

Want To Import Your Car From Cotonou: Try Hassrash-from A Satisfied Customer / Low-priced Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Goes On Sale / ❗️❗️Car Scanning/Diagnosis In Ibadan 08167469103

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.