Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why Can't I Make Money From My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Can't I Make Money From My Blog (481 Views)

Why The Hell Can't I Post Links On Nairaland / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Tablet?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't I Make Money From My Blog by HotnaijaMarket(m): 5:30pm On May 04, 2017
One vital priority every blogger should have or should always take caution is observing his or her blogging career growth and how Paramount earning from blogging is.
If anyone start a blog today first of all he she will want to eat from his sweat which is Paramount.
The big question is have you wondered why bloggers always blog free in their first year of blogging?
I have another question. How long is it going to take you to become a guru in blogging? Will you continue blogging, if you don't earn anything? Do you always spend money recharging your network for browsing allowance and yet have nothing to cash out? Have you been spending money buying and renewing your custom domain, yet no payment? Do you participate in one ads network or the order or you follow re-seller package? Do you work as an affiliate partner? Of course this are all earnings possibilities and many other means.

Well today you have come to the right place. Your struggles shall stop today. I assure you good earnings by next month after reading through this post.
How Old are you in Blogging?
Many bloggers fail to realize their timing as bloggers...

continue reading www.bloggersgist.com
Re: Why Can't I Make Money From My Blog by virus05(m): 5:56pm On May 04, 2017
Kettle caling pot black.. see as ur blog be.
Re: Why Can't I Make Money From My Blog by mcqwerty(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2017
HotnaijaMarket:
One vital priority every blogger should have or should always take caution is observing his or her blogging career growth and how Paramount earning from blogging is.
If anyone start a blog today first of all he she will want to eat from his sweat which is Paramount.
The big question is have you wondered why bloggers always blog free in their first year of blogging?
I have another question. How long is it going to take you to become a guru in blogging? Will you continue blogging, if you don't earn anything? Do you always spend money recharging your network for browsing allowance and yet have nothing to cash out? Have you been spending money buying and renewing your custom domain, yet no payment? Do you participate in one ads network or the order or you follow re-seller package? Do you work as an affiliate partner? Of course this are all earnings possibilities and many other means.

Well today you have come to the right place. Your struggles shall stop today. I assure you good earnings by next month after reading through this post.

Move up to wordpress pls.
Re: Why Can't I Make Money From My Blog by ProsperUSA: 2:30pm On May 05, 2017
HotnaijaMarket:

Because you are into blog for money. You won't make any money if your sole aim for blogging is to make money.

(1) (Reply)

hhhh / Goodbye To Adsense - Use This Alternatives That Pays Better in 2017 / 3 Years Old Pin Verified Non Hosted Naija Adsence For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.