Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Love Misunderstood - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Misunderstood (214 Views)

You Misunderstood Me TB Joshua In New Video On Corona Virus / Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou / Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy - Prophet TB Joshua Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Misunderstood by Blue86(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2017
BECAUSE YOUR LOYAL LOVE IS BETTER THAN LIFE ITSELF, MY OWN LIPS SHALL GLORIFY YOU. ~ Psalms 63:3.
Love simply means strong feeling of affection.
God's {the father of our Lord Jesus } strong feelings of affection drives Him to bless man with goodness.
Understanding His strong feelings provides an encounter with Him and also enables us to reciprocate by trusting and keeping His commands.
Know the love of God.
I pray again, that we all understand God's love the more in Christ Jesus.In Jesus name.
1.Ephesians 3:19
2.Romans 8:39
3.John 3:16
4.1 John 4:9,10 ,19
5.John 14:15

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Let's Not Be Forgetful Of God's Goodness / There's No Distance To God's Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.