Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Is Atomi Adesua Marriage To Banky W Going To Last? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Atomi Adesua Marriage To Banky W Going To Last? (743 Views)

Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Atomi Adesua Marriage To Banky W Going To Last? by GIVENCHYYY(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2017
I Know everybody is happy about banky,he is going to tie the knot soon but my question is, is going to last? not after marriage adesua will come out and say banky beat her or he is not faithful as the case to 95% of celebs in naija.you might be wondering why somebody like my favourite rita dominic,don jazzy,dbanj genevieve,linda ikeji etc is yet to marry, it is because of divorce and trust issue i hope it dosent happen to innocent looking cum beautiful adesua etomi my favourite actress at the moment
Re: Is Atomi Adesua Marriage To Banky W Going To Last? by Chimaritoponcho: 6:05pm On May 04, 2017
Marriage that have not even started and you are already praying for its downfall

1 Like

Re: Is Atomi Adesua Marriage To Banky W Going To Last? by MayhorE(m): 6:06pm On May 04, 2017
negative minded people, if e last make u go separate them nah
Re: Is Atomi Adesua Marriage To Banky W Going To Last? by GIVENCHYYY(m): 6:08pm On May 04, 2017
ADVICE
Re: Is Atomi Adesua Marriage To Banky W Going To Last? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 04, 2017
just wish them the best all these questions sounds somehow it's almost like a norm for celebrities marriages to have issues or crash but there are always exceptions
Re: Is Atomi Adesua Marriage To Banky W Going To Last? by GIVENCHYYY(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2017
BEU

Re: Is Atomi Adesua Marriage To Banky W Going To Last? by Atlantia(f): 6:21pm On May 04, 2017
How e take concern you? undecided
Re: Is Atomi Adesua Marriage To Banky W Going To Last? by ademiD(f): 6:24pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Is Atomi Adesua Marriage To Banky W Going To Last? by ademiD(f): 6:25pm On May 04, 2017
is not your business... Amebo
Re: Is Atomi Adesua Marriage To Banky W Going To Last? by Kenzico(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2017
BAD BELLE OP!!!
Re: Is Atomi Adesua Marriage To Banky W Going To Last? by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:45am On May 05, 2017
see this one

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Hangs Out With Olamide, Phyno, RMD, Juliet Ibrahim And Other Celebs / Nigerians Blasts Wizkid For Saying He Do Free Shows In Nigeria / 5 Nigerian Celebrities That Give Fans Money On Social Media, NO 5 Will Shock U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.