Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Where Has He Gone? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Has He Gone? (348 Views)

Good Girl Gone Bad! Tiwa Savage Leaves Fans Speechless With Massive Body Tattoo / Zino Ugboma, Bovi‘s Brother, Robbed, Car Gone / Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Has He Gone? by yeman05(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2017
I for one has always have the feeling that Humblesmith the then popular Osinarchi crooner will be a one hit artist. Forgive me but I have never believed in his talent and ability to make hits after hit. Since his reign after that Osinarchi hit, he has fail to release any song of note not to talk of another hit track. This less..., but the question is, Where is Humblesmith? Or what does the Osinarchi crooner do now? May be he's no more into music. Please anyone that knows his whereabout.. Celebrity OR "Yeyebrity"?

Re: Where Has He Gone? by SuperSuave(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2017
I like the guy's personality but didn't like the song as I think it was over hyped

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Loses Dad In Auto Crash / Checkout This Epic Throwback Photo Of Singer Kcee And His Brother, E-money / Watch How A Man Can Easily Fall To Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.