Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How 3 New Millionaires Were Made On April 28 2017 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How 3 New Millionaires Were Made On April 28 2017 (389 Views)

“easter Falls On April Fools’ Day Because Jesus Is A F*cking Fool” – Man Says / 3 New Hacking Application For Android / Jobs That's Creating New Millionaires In Nigeria Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How 3 New Millionaires Were Made On April 28 2017 by Jules316: 6:46pm On May 04, 2017
Living in an economy in recession is no easy task; we’ve all had that experience 1st hand. Imagine having to keep buying the same quantity of food you used to buy a year ago at double or even triple the price and your source of income still remains adamant and unchanged.

That’s our hard reality.

Anyways, let’s move on. 2 students namely; Chinedu Amos & Precious Eboh both from Enugu State University of Technology (ESUTH) as well as 1 Med. Lab. Scientist, Ogundipe Akinwale from Federal Medical Centre Abeokuta have been granted some respite from the harsh bite of our austere economy as they all received N1million each on Friday after emerging winners of the Quickteller Referrals program, Season 1.

All they did was actively participate in the program; refer, register and activate their friends, family, colleagues etc. to use the payment platform and at the end of 3 months they were the top 3 referrers amongst 81,787 participants.
They were full of smiles and gushing as they received their alerts on Friday April 28th 2017…well who wouldn’t, a N1million credit alert is very therapeutic, ask your doctor.

Season 2 of the Referrals program kicks off this May, I don’t know about you but I’ve drawn up a list of all my friends, family, colleagues, even my customers at the market, my neighbors, the enjoyment gang at the bars on my street, those that patrol the estate where my office is, everybody I may come in contact with for the next 3 months. I’m gunning for my 1st million at the end of the next 3 months.

Re: How 3 New Millionaires Were Made On April 28 2017 by Afonjashapmouth: 6:49pm On May 04, 2017
Nawa
Re: How 3 New Millionaires Were Made On April 28 2017 by joseo: 7:19pm On May 04, 2017
what is it about......I wasn't informed o....me too want to make million o

(1) (Reply)

Paris Jackson , Crowned ‘ Worst Dressed ‘ At Mtv Movie & Tv Awards / Euromillions Winner's Son Loses Court Battle For Money For Life / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.