Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital (35059 Views)

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos / Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos / Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Amarabae(f): 9:03pm On May 04, 2017
Nawa o. innocent baby boy.
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by ibkkk(f): 9:03pm On May 04, 2017
Things are happening.
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by objayjay: 9:04pm On May 04, 2017
kokoA:
Yoruba girls fertility no be here o! Ordinary smootching sef dey don carry bele. If your girlfriend is yoruba, better wear condom before you shake her hands sef.
wetin du yoruba gels...pls think bfor u type..thanks
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by adontcare(f): 9:05pm On May 04, 2017
It is well with the baby
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Vicolan: 9:05pm On May 04, 2017
When you keep telling them to abstain from pre marital sex or use condom they will see you as if you are holy holy.....

Oya come carry ur innocent baby ooo
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by spellit(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2017
Houseofglam7:
And me dey here dey find husband and pikin

Thunder fire wicked mothers
i dy here na available
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by CXLVII: 9:06pm On May 04, 2017
neonly:
Buhari why undecided undecided undecided

Money ritual material!

Your brain, kidney and liver needs to be pounded with black soap.

1 Like

Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by tyup(m): 9:08pm On May 04, 2017
Lol tha second picture tho the little lad open one eye they observe if na Nigeria oboi welcome to Nigeria o grin

1 Like

Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Timiblanko(m): 9:11pm On May 04, 2017
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by AlphaStyles(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2017
after when the pikin don succeed for life she go come back come say am ur mother
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Babamide(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2017
Houseofglam7:

Belle no hard to get if u need but husband scarce gaaan
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by lonelydora: 9:19pm On May 04, 2017
I can't just imagine how this little boy has started suffering right from day 1.

Later on, this girl will get married and start looking for children mot knowing she's the cause of her problem
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Hades2016(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2017
kokoA:
Yoruba girls fertility no be here o! Ordinary smootching sef dey don carry bele. If your girlfriend is yoruba, better wear condom before you shake her hands sef.
my brother no be small thing oooooo yoruba girls da born like rat grin any small thing na belle, I da fear to near dem oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Onegai(f): 9:23pm On May 04, 2017
Thank God she left the baby somewhere safe. Now, let the hospital and government quietly organize Adoption to a family looking for a child and let everyone move on in peace. Don't look for the birth mother, find this baby a lovingly Mummy who wants him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Unimaginable123: 9:25pm On May 04, 2017
And when she later marries and can't give birth, she will drag her innocent husband to all hospitals, churches, white garment and babalawo and be looking for a child. Spending the poor man's money for her iniquity of d past
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Spainze007(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2017
I tire oooooo u can see our gals mentality

Dopeyomi:
.The poor baby thO...

but she don try carry d baby for 9months na.. why she come run after birth

Thinking alOud...
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by deflover(m): 9:42pm On May 04, 2017
Houseofglam7:

U still dey find
No be u open thread as wedding invitation and ask mod to close am
You no see again
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by omaigala12(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2017
Kai fine baby fa
I wish I could just collect d baby and train him or her
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Houseofglam7(f): 9:54pm On May 04, 2017
deflover:

U still dey find
No be u open thread as wedding invitation and ask mod to close am
You no see again

You're such a fan.
I asked to go with someone coz I ain't married.

Go figure
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Houseofglam7(f): 9:55pm On May 04, 2017
spellit:
i dy here na available

Ready when you are grin
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Rayhila(f): 9:55pm On May 04, 2017
Awwwwww! Such a cute Baby. May your Mummy know no peace till she comes back for you.
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Dopeyomi(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2017
Spainze007:
I tire oooooo u can see our gals mentality

Wetin person no go see for this naija...
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by awa(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2017
As if they force her to spread her legs....
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 04, 2017
Bahddo:

It's better than aborting sha or dumping in the gutter.
View shared
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by jlauren2006: 10:04pm On May 04, 2017
She has been possess by satan. Pray the ALMIGHTY GOD bring her back safe.
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by abike12(f): 10:11pm On May 04, 2017
Gorgeous baby, I hope the baby finds loving adoptive parents. As for the mother, I can't judge but I am happy she didn't abort the baby. May all the curses people are heaping on the mother go and meet the father because he is also guilty. God forgive us all
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2017
Ihateafonja:
typical afonja aka born throway!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Noniee: 10:29pm On May 04, 2017
Nawa o. Someone send me the baby

My love for babies wont let me abandon my child no matter the shame or scarcity, instead let us beg!
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by visi123: 10:34pm On May 04, 2017
neonly:
Buhari why undecided undecided undecided
Buhari got her pregnant or what? If you fail in your own responsibility is Buhari abi?
Anthony Joshua success wasn't attributed to Buhari o. People chai chai
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by cuteme88(f): 11:07pm On May 04, 2017
angry

what is vexing me is that this are the women that give birth easily like..... ayaaam not understanding.
I wish i can adopt the child. such a cutie.
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by deflover(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2017
Houseofglam7:

You're such a fan.
I asked to go with someone coz I ain't married.

Go figure

Meaning
Re: Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital by Effico5real(m): 1:08am On May 05, 2017
kokoA:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Housewife Fakes Kidnap, Buys House With Ransom From Facebook Lover / My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal / Orhena Bartholomew Sent To Jail For refusal To Return Money Sent To Him In Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.