Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

100lvl Law Student Of UI Was Allegedly High On Tramadol Before Jumping - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100lvl Law Student Of UI Was Allegedly High On Tramadol Before Jumping (1501 Views)

Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second / University Of Ibadan Law Student Jumps To Her Death During A Show / UNILAG Law Student Makes Ankara Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100lvl Law Student Of UI Was Allegedly High On Tramadol Before Jumping by datswasup(f): 8:15pm On May 04, 2017
The University of Ibadan on Wednesday said a 100 Level female Law student of the institution died on Monday during a show at her hall of residence

The cause of Deborah Effiong's death is still not certain. However, news making rounds on campus is that a girl who recently gained admission to study law in the University of Ibadan died from an overdose of a drug, tramadol.

The Oyo State Police Command has commenced investigation into her death.
"The initial statement from the school reads: It is with deep regret that the management of the University of Ibadan announces the sudden death of Miss Effiong Deborah Imarbong, a 100 Level student in our Faculty of Law on Monday, May , 2017 at the University College Hospital, Ibadan."

"Her sudden death, however, remains a mystery. It is in the light of the above that the university management wishes to state that the cause(s) of her death are still being investigated by the appropriate authorities. Moreover, her parents had been duly contacted by the relevant key officers of the university on the loss."

"It is pertinent to state that by the tradition of the Queen Elizabeth II Hall where she was a resident, an event tagged ‘Freshers /Finalists’ Week was organised by the hall's Executive Council."

The statement added that Imarbong became hyperactive and developed strange attitude after returning to the hall and left the venue after a wild dance.

"Her colleagues reported that the deceased was seen at the hall cafeteria, the venue of the movie show. Furthermore, it was reported that she was seen at about 8. 40pm. Thereafter, she received a telephone call from a fellow; she left the venue of the movie show to meet the caller. The fellow had been identified after her death by the Campus Security Service."

“It was further revealed that she left the venue of the movie show and, thereafter, there was a bang , which her colleagues explained, she jumped from a dangerous position in the Hall. She was later found by her colleagues in a seemingly helpless condition in the precinct of the hall”

Another tweet by @Svndss said 'Boys that would want to get a girl high and be talking her into doing drugs, better be careful.'

Source: http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/05/100lvl-law-student-of-ui-was-allegedly.html?m=1

Lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi MissyB3
Re: 100lvl Law Student Of UI Was Allegedly High On Tramadol Before Jumping by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 04, 2017
No wonder 2 storey building dey like staircase for her eyes grin I know one bad girl called Matilda. She consumes 1000mg of tramadol almost every day
Re: 100lvl Law Student Of UI Was Allegedly High On Tramadol Before Jumping by datswasup(f): 8:19pm On May 04, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100lvl Law Student Of UI Was Allegedly High On Tramadol Before Jumping by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 04, 2017
undecided
So Sad

I dedicate my FTC to Lai Mohammed.
A great man whose parents saw his destiny as a professional liar and named him appropriately

1 Like

Re: 100lvl Law Student Of UI Was Allegedly High On Tramadol Before Jumping by wahles(m): 8:38pm On May 04, 2017
Popo! Thats d prime suspect
Re: 100lvl Law Student Of UI Was Allegedly High On Tramadol Before Jumping by ellagabs(f): 8:44pm On May 04, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
undecided
So Sad

I dedicate my FTC to Lai Mohammed.
A great man whose parents saw his destiny as a professional liar and named him appropriately

wich kind FTC? oga, u no go like... modify ur post n remov dat "i dedicate my FTC"....
e 4ny o!
Re: 100lvl Law Student Of UI Was Allegedly High On Tramadol Before Jumping by decatalyst(m): 8:48pm On May 04, 2017
The last caller has entered one chance according to the the investigation procedure book of the Nigeria police!

I cover my phone with the blood of Jesus! grin May my battery suddenly run dead before I make a call to someone destined to die. Amen.
Re: 100lvl Law Student Of UI Was Allegedly High On Tramadol Before Jumping by holywahala19(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2017
and u just occupied my slot for nothing.RIP embarassedand u just occupied my slot for nothing.RIP
Re: 100lvl Law Student Of UI Was Allegedly High On Tramadol Before Jumping by gqboyy(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2017
Her head no fit accomodate trams

(1) (Reply)

Lies By JAMB. Which Way Nigeria? / Is It Possible To Cross From Industrial Chemistry To Pharmacy In OAU / 7 Key Things To Know Before Writing Uniben Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.