Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available (3245 Views)

Male and female Great Dane Pup Available / Pure Male And Female Samoyed Puppies For Sell / Beast Male And female Caucasian Puppy For Sale...call Or Whatsapp.08155560515 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by adecamp(m): 8:35pm On May 04, 2017
Mature male and female Porcupines with fully grown spikes available for sale. Location is Lagos. Call me on 08057095376 to buy one or the pair

Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 04, 2017
adecamp:
Mature male and female Porcupines with fully grown spikes available for sale. Location is Lagos. Call me on 08057095376 to buy one or the pair
oga you strong o,make I take my money buy death?

5 Likes

Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by Nobody: 1:07am On May 05, 2017
adecamp:

The kind of animals you rare are alien to our country. Golden eagles, porcupines, falcons, and many other exotic breeds, can only be supplied to RICH, exotic politicians or business men who own ranches and enjoy seeing wild life living in their habitat, I know such men, another people you can supply these to are universities of agriculture or other schools that may need your rare breeds for research and experiment, because I don't see what an average Nigerian can do with a porcupine, when he would prefer a foreign puppy for comfort, show off and security.

1 Like

Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by Benekruku(m): 2:40am On May 05, 2017
price?
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by adecamp(m): 7:16am On May 05, 2017
Benekruku:
price?
call me on 08057095376
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by adecamp(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2017
Available
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by Baroba(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2017
Funnicator:

The kind of animals you rare are alien to our country. Golden eagles, porcupines, falcons, and many other exotic breeds, can only be supplied to RICH, exotic politicians or business men who own ranches and enjoy seeing wild life living in their habitat, I know such men, another people you can supply these to are universities of agriculture or other schools that may need your rare breeds for research and experiment, because I don't see what an average Nigerian can do with a porcupine, when he would prefer a foreign puppy for comfort, show off and security.

Believe it or not most of the animals he advertises live in this country..

1 Like

Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 05, 2017
Baroba:

Believe it or not most of the animals he advertises live in this country..
Strange..
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by adecamp(m): 3:24pm On May 05, 2017
Still available
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by greygoblings(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2017
Hello, are they wild or are breed in captivity? Wild ones are not difficult to get from hunters but the germ in having a male and female are if they are breed in captivity
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by adecamp(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2017
greygoblings:
Hello, are they wild or are breed in captivity? Wild ones are not difficult to get from hunters but the germ in having a male and female are if they are breed in captivity
all bred intensively
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by adecamp(m): 9:36am On May 11, 2017
Mature male and female Porcupines available. Call me on 08057095376
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by DidiLove1: 10:15am On May 11, 2017
adecamp:
all bred intensively

How exactly do they breed? How do mature ones make love?
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by MaziOmenuko: 12:24pm On May 11, 2017
DidiLove1:

How exactly do they breed? How do mature ones make love?

They first start by toasting the female; you know like exchanging phone numbers and BBM.

Then after days of chats on the phone, the male invites the female to his crib and tries to impress her by offering her all the most special leaves he has been reserving from his stock.

Then while she munches the leaves, he tries rubbing his skin on hers, a sign that he wants to fvck. The female normally ignores him and this shows acceptance.

The male proceeds to the back...

Wait, what was the question again?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by adecamp(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2017
Still Available
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by adecamp(m): 6:12pm On May 17, 2017
Mature Porcupines still available for sale
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by adecamp(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2017
Available
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by adecamp(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Happy Sunday. Available
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by vincentjk(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2017
This is called idiot
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by cybriz82(m): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
vincentjk:
This is called idiot
Imagine dat mean u dnt evn knw wat a porcupine is
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by Immorttal: 10:46am On Jun 26, 2017
Funnicator:

thats why he is advertising it, who knows who will request for it. I will soon get one of this exotic animals.

1 Like

Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by ElmaSpeed(f): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

They first start by toasting the female; you know like exchanging phone numbers and BBM.

Then after days of chats on the phone, the male invites the female to his crib and tries to impress her by offering her all the most special leaves he has been reserving from his stock.

Then while she munches the leaves, he tries rubbing his skin on hers, a sign that he wants to fvck. The female normally ignores him and this shows acceptance.

The male proceeds to the back...

Wait, what was the question again?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mature Male And Female Porcupines Available by adecamp(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mature porcupine available. Price is 400k

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sale! Samoyed Puppies in lagos For Sale! 18k Each. / What Breed And How Old Is My 'jochebed' / 2yrs Female Neapolitan Mastiff For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.