Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Buy Dogs Of Exotic And Rear Breeds - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Buy Dogs Of Exotic And Rear Breeds (1786 Views)

3 Male Dogs(of Different Breeds) Trying To Mate/have Sex With One Female Dog / You Are A Genius If You Can Correctly Name These Five Dog Breeds / Dog Breeds Similar To The Nigerian ‘local Dog’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Dogs Of Exotic And Rear Breeds by Jeepi(m): 8:54pm On May 04, 2017
pet lovers, I have soo many dogs of various breeds you can call me VIA 08077466145, or whats app me. I am actually a dog breeder and I sell @ unbelievable low prices.

Re: Buy Dogs Of Exotic And Rear Breeds by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 04, 2017
Do you have pug or pom pom? The breeds you have are everywhere on Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Intelligent Puppies In The World and Their Parents / (SOLD) Pure breed Pitbulls, Lhasa, And American Eskimo Puppies For Sale / For Lokki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.