Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check (14378 Views)

Outgoing Corps Member Organises Inter School Debate Competition As Personal Cds / Female Student's Love Letter To A Male Corper In Kaduna (Photo) / Four Outgoing Corps Members Ready To Walk For Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check by blessingee: 1:01pm On May 05, 2017
oscaruzie:

these were the only things I read... grin

You are in the spirit...Thats exactly what i read and decided to check comments....It should have been tagged "Open Library" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check by Bucky001(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2017
oscaruzie:

these were the only things I read... grin
grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check by adusco(m): 2:16pm On May 05, 2017
Bro, this write up is relevant to my present situation, I finished my service in Abuja last month and used it to network and meet several people but to my surprise, they have not been responding to.my mails and texts, so annoying, seems they only want to use you and make empty promises, many of them like that, uncles, in-laws and the rest with their empty promises, I'm always sick when I sit down and think about it, going to 2 months now, I can't even bear it again, life seems like there is no hope again. I can't even count the number of organization I have sent my CV to. I'm just tired
Re: Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check by phr33man(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2017
mizhefeh:
Congrats to my fellow Corp members, our case shall b different

case different, how?

because the summary of what is above is "your destiny in ur hand".
Re: Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check by phr33man(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2017
adusco:
Bro, this write is relevant to my present situation, I finished my service in Abuja last month and used it to network and meet several people but to my surprise, they have not been responding to.my mails and texts, so annoying, seems they only want to use you and make empty promises, many of them like that, uncles, in-laws and the rest with their empty promises, I'm always sick when I sit down and think about it, going to 2 months now, I can't even bear it again, life seems like there is no hope again. I can't even count the number of organization I have sent my CV to. I'm just tired

bro, the lord is ur strength and He will see u through
Re: Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check by citas(f): 3:13pm On May 05, 2017
thanks for this write up. greater heights I pray for all of us.
Re: Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check by adusco(m): 3:21pm On May 05, 2017
phr33man:

bro, the lord is ur strength and He will see u through

Thank you bro, it's not easy but I still keep my head straight.But it's very painful.
Re: Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check by lessie(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2017
Nice write up...l was among stream 1 that passed out early last month and got a job 3 days after l got home without connection.
To my fellow Excorpers, also ask God for Grace that the little effort you may put in shall see you through.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check by Iggyok(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2017
Thanks for this letter.
Re: Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check by kenralph(m): 7:30pm On May 05, 2017
Rapmoney:
Whoever that starts planning his/her life after youth service is not serious about success! cool
Plain truth

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check by soulrib(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2017
roselynpe:
make sense
changing name "upandan" - Scam! better find legal earnings. #agbaya
Re: Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 05, 2017
Zenith4us, it's sad this thread won't attract more attention, but if it's a thread about Banky w you'll see jobless youths hopping around the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check by zenith4us: 9:48pm On May 05, 2017
adusco:
Bro, this write up is relevant to my present situation, I finished my service in Abuja last month and used it to network and meet several people but to my surprise, they have not been responding to.my mails and texts, so annoying, seems they only want to use you and make empty promises, many of them like that, uncles, in-laws and the rest with their empty promises, I'm always sick when I sit down and think about it, going to 2 months now, I can't even bear it again, life seems like there is no hope again. I can't even count the number of organization I have sent my CV to. I'm just tired

You are not alone, bro. Many people have been through tougher situations and still came out strong. The reality is that job search is more than 'just' sending out CVs. You may have to review your strategies.

Above all, do not despair. Keep on keeping on.
It's often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Outgoing Corps Members - Here’s Your Reality Check by bitcoinguru2016(m): 1:02am On May 06, 2017
i will advise outgoing corpers to look for ways of earning money aside from government work.

my blue print can help out outgoing corpers to start the journey towards financial independence.
check my profile signature to get the blue print

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? / Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Oyo State, Let's Meet Here / NYSC Defends Online Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.