Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,948 members, 7,845,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Be You Own Boss. Sack Your Landlord - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Be You Own Boss. Sack Your Landlord (245 Views)

My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / Hotpromo: Sack Your Landlord With Just 700k, (limited Plots), Ibeju Lekki Lagos. / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be You Own Boss. Sack Your Landlord by farightvent: 10:17pm On May 04, 2017
FA-RIGHT VENTURES – estate agency

Hello Prospective Clients/Customer,

We are real estate agent operating as FA-RIGHT VENTURE. We focused on serving the real estate needs of home buyers and sellers in Lagos and possible extend our business to other regions in Nigeria.

We are also a partner marketer to some good real estate firms in Lagos that offers properties for sales and investment at affordable prices and we’d like to take this opportunity to reach out to you and see if you have any real estate needs at this time?

Should you like work with us, we will work tirelessly to ensure you are connected with the best real estate opportunities. Our services include:

• Real estate sales
• Real estate purchases
• Relocation
• Real estate professional referrals (for those who intend to be an independent marketer to realtor firm in Lagos)
• Real estate leasing (commercial, industrial, retail, residential)
• Other: do you have a unique real estate issue that you need assistance with? I am happy to work with you to find solutions.

I hope you will consider contacting me for your future real estate needs. My contact information is below.

Best Wishes,

< Call Adebayo - 07035515802>

Please Note:

There Estate Land available for sale in areas such as Lekki free trade zone, Ibeju Lekki, Epe, Eleko Etc ranging between N700,000 to 6Milliom. You can purchase and allow it to keep appreciating in value and resell or buying to build for rentals to make money.

There are three key ways you can make money from real estate:

1. You can buy property, hold it for a period of time and then sell after the property price appreciates
2. You can buy rental property and make money from the rent paid by your tenants
3. You can buy land, build residential apartment blocks on them and then sell each apartment at premium price to recover your capital and make profit and
4. You can become a real estate consultant affiliated with a real estate company and earn sales commission whenever you refer a customer to the company who buys a property from the company

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Newly Built 5bedroom Duplex At GRA Alagbaka With Extra 1plot..call 08063589770 / Unilag...acckmodation Bumper Package / Aging In Place Furnishings- Ideal Interior Arrangement For Old People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.