Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

A - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A (849 Views)

MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian / Usd$1 = N300 - Confirmed From Bdc In Akure / G.T. Bank Confirmed As Best Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by FraNKAPP(m): 10:30pm On May 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: A by emeijeh(m): 10:32pm On May 04, 2017
Congrats dude

Abeg who be dat old pàlè when wan join "slay kings" gang?

1 Like

Re: A by gidimasters(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2017
grin
Re: A by Epositive(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2017
yeah man cool

airforce1 this man might be of help you know wink
Re: A by meetvalue(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2017
Congratulations bro...
Re: A by haywire07(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2017
We the haters have arrived cool cool

Please give us groundnut oil and hotplate . We need to fry beans
Re: A by fuckboys: 10:40pm On May 04, 2017
congratulations bro, but wait how much is your salary?
Re: A by PenisCaP: 10:46pm On May 04, 2017
Congregation sorry congratulation
Re: A by danielicon(m): 10:49pm On May 04, 2017
Congrats
Re: A by geeyoungmoney(m): 11:14pm On May 04, 2017
Congratulations on this sir. I have a Unique Project also in the Fashion Industry sir but I haven't been able to get sponsors/Investors. It will be great to hear back from you sir.

FraNKAPP:
We were invited for the third time in the year by Peter Okoye (PSquare) in his home for our project’s partnership and this time around it was sealed. Most Nairalanders celebrated with me https://www.nairaland.com/3562168/nairalander-gets-endorsement-peter-okoye when the first step were made. I thank you all once again. Glory is to God Almighty.
Do you know the best news? I, FraNK UMEADI who goes by the Nairaland Moniker FraNKAPP have been confirmed as the General IT/Digital Marketing Manager of the project KICK to GLORY , a fascinating and unique humanitarian project aimed at empowering Nigerian youths by identifying and marketing football talents.
Yes, we have produced (identified and marketed) the best Nigerian Football Internationals since 1994. These players include but not limited to Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwankwo, Julius Aghahowa, Ahmed Musa, Taiye Taiwo, Nwakali, Emmanuel Emenike, Joseh Yobo and so many others. You can visit our website https://kicktoglory.ng to learn more about the project, our success stories with photos, and launching date. You probably could guess it right; I’m the IT guy that developed the website and currently maintaining, updating and upgrading it. I manage all social media handles (@KickToGloryNG – all just recently created) and everything IT about this wonderful project Kick to Glory. Some people said to me sometimes this year that this year is my year and I claimed it. Ok now, the Good Lord is showing His miracles on me. I have gone places and met men, now I think it’s time to make money. I appreciate my lovely friends and clients who have always believed in my brand FraNKAPPWeb Technologies. You have shown me great support to get this little far. May God continue to bless you all. Amen

Thank you for making your best choice in 2017. Your happiness remains my logo. #LetsBeFrankWithIT #May23rd #MyBirthday
Re: A by KingOfThePay(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2017
That Paale no wan carry last.

Frooshed up on some Fitted Jeans and Jewel as a youngin grin

(1) (Reply)

Mica Muscovite Neesed Urgently. / Closed / General Merchant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.