Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Do Any One Know How To Unlock An Iphone 5s Free? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do Any One Know How To Unlock An Iphone 5s Free? (548 Views)

What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / How Much To Unlock An Iphone 5s T-mobile? / Can I Unlock An Iphone 6 I Bought From Walmart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Any One Know How To Unlock An Iphone 5s Free? by babygalRochy: 11:45pm On May 04, 2017
Does anyone know how if possible you unlock an iphone5s to all networks for free?
Re: Do Any One Know How To Unlock An Iphone 5s Free? by orbgoblin: 11:50pm On May 04, 2017
If you know the previous owner and the network it's locked to then it's really easy.

2 Likes

Re: Do Any One Know How To Unlock An Iphone 5s Free? by babygalRochy: 11:52pm On May 04, 2017
Hi what do u mean previous owner and um I know it's on Vodafone
Re: Do Any One Know How To Unlock An Iphone 5s Free? by babygalRochy: 12:00am On May 05, 2017
orbgoblin:
If you know the previous owner and the network it's locked to then it's really easy.

Re: Do Any One Know How To Unlock An Iphone 5s Free? by orbgoblin: 12:14am On May 05, 2017
Go to this site first. http://iphoneimei.info to know if the phone is eligible then next go here and fill up the form. https://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/unlock-code-request/ Good luck
babygalRochy:

Re: Do Any One Know How To Unlock An Iphone 5s Free? by babygalRochy: 12:38am On May 05, 2017
orbgoblin:
Go to this site first. http://iphoneimei.info to know if the phone is eligible then next go here and fill up the form. https://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/forms/unlock-code-request/ Good luck
Thank you however I was hoping someone new an easier way love like via imei for free where I don't have to contact Vodafone due to the fact they want me to have been with them for over 30days before providing a code and I haven't so cannot do it that way!
Re: Do Any One Know How To Unlock An Iphone 5s Free? by orbgoblin: 12:55am On May 05, 2017
Oh I get what u mean. But you only have to tick the box that applies to you. That was why I sent the first link so u can be sure the contract on it has expired and verify that it isn't a stolen phone and not connected to someone else's icloud. Another way you can unlock is to take it to guys at cv, they have a sim card for unlocking phones with which u don't have all the required info to unlock it.
babygalRochy:

Thank you however I was hoping someone new an easier way love like via imei for free where I don't have to contact Vodafone due to the fact they want me to have been with them for over 30days before providing a code and I haven't so cannot do it that way!
Re: Do Any One Know How To Unlock An Iphone 5s Free? by babygalRochy: 1:02am On May 05, 2017
orbgoblin:
Oh I get what u mean. But you only have to tick the box that applies to you. That was why I sent the first link so u can be sure the contract on it has expired and verify that it isn't a stolen phone and not connected to someone else's icloud. Another way you can unlock is to take it to guys at cv, they have a sim card for unlocking phones with which u don't have all the required info to unlock it.

I see what u mean.... the thing is it's actually a new contract I have just got so the phone to a brand new registered to me etc including the iCloud... however I want to use a different network pay as you go sim in here instead of the contract Vodafone one it come with
Re: Do Any One Know How To Unlock An Iphone 5s Free? by orbgoblin: 8:16am On May 05, 2017
You'll need a sim unlocking tool. Unfortunately u cannot get that for free. You should take it to those guys at computer village, they have the tool to do it. Don't worry, it's not an intrusive process as your phone doesn't need to be disassembled to get it done. It'll be unlocked in minutes. Hope that helps, good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5 16gb / The 2017 Edition Of Samsung Galaxy J3, J5 And J7 Are Now Officially Announced / Changing From One Custom ROM To Another Custom ROM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.