Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team (4476 Views)

Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. / Serious:- I Was Hacked Late Yesterday Night By Biafran Security Service... Bss! / Army Displays Weapons Made By Biafran Engineers In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by Nkem4040: 6:22am On May 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu Security and Protection is Handled by well trained Biafran Special Forces Team. They will accompany him everywhere he goes. Rumors has it that these special forces are trained by Israeli Mossad; the most powerful Intelligence Agency in the world.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by sarrki(m): 6:23am On May 05, 2017
grin grin grin

I won't say anything

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by Jj222(f): 6:26am On May 05, 2017
see men ooo. d fair guy is ..........c u...sha I didn't say anything ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by PEPPERified: 6:29am On May 05, 2017
hmmmmmmm. what more can I say.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by Nobody: 6:29am On May 05, 2017
make una come talk say na me get this handle.
person way dey house arrest. this liepods err

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by chizokwu(m): 6:30am On May 05, 2017
Of No Use If Dm Wan Arest Am Again It Is Very Easy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by Nobody: 6:33am On May 05, 2017
See chests. May Biafra come to pass in my lifetime, Amen.

The post never reach FP?
Make I sh.it inside the sewer below me

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by omenkaLives(m): 6:34am On May 05, 2017
Special forces trained by mossad. Mehn! I envy these guys! cheesy

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by Kondomatic(m): 6:38am On May 05, 2017
IpobExposed:
make una come talk say na me get this handle.

person way dey house arrest. this liepods err
I have saved enough for the burial

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by crackerspub: 6:41am On May 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Special forces trained by missed. Mehn! I envy these guys! cheesy

Mossad not missed brain dead

[img]http://2.bp..com/-kpIl2ESzfZw/UdqrMfCdFHI/AAAAAAAARV0/TgQQp1NcrGE/s1600/hgh4.gif[/img]

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by JideAmuGiaka: 6:47am On May 05, 2017
omenkaLives:
Special forces trained by mossad. Mehn! I envy these guys! cheesy

PaIN PAiner PAINMENT.

23 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by codeinecrazy(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2017
CLOWNS! grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by Jaabioro(m): 6:56am On May 05, 2017
Worried not for the Lord shall be with you always.. I don't know why it is necessary for you people to announce his s security form to the world.. after all igbos are before Adam and Eve

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by chigoziri2403(m): 6:58am On May 05, 2017
where was the special forces when he was picked by ordinary black and black Nigerian police?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by 1shortblackboy: 7:05am On May 05, 2017
no be only mossad na lie naim go kill una

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:09am On May 05, 2017
the way the cone heads will start wailing on this thread

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by odduduwa: 7:12am On May 05, 2017
nkem4040 I like the way you have been giving these Muslims hbp especially that inconsequential Benue wanna be afonja

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2017
ipob exposed, sarrki, omenkalives eeing that his hate is not even affecting Nnamdi kanu

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by ipobbigot7: 7:21am On May 05, 2017
Criminals and jobless people.

The police and the DSS should conduct thorough search and investigations on them, they are criminals.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by cosby02(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2017
odduduwa:
nkem4040 I like the way you have been giving these Muslims hbp especially that inconsequential Benue wanna be afonja

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by Igboesika: 7:28am On May 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu's courage alone is OK for me. It gives me special joy.

The Sun shall rise again.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by blackpanda: 7:32am On May 05, 2017
The depth of these morons stupidity is outstanding! grin shocked

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by danot1030: 7:33am On May 05, 2017
Kanu is a criminal moving with a gang of criminals. The FG should rearrest him and his gang and lock them up in prison.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by Ebeleiscorupt: 7:38am On May 05, 2017
Wild beast lives in the bush, a criminal like Kanu should be in the prison.

We shall organise a 10million men protest for the return of Kanu back to prison.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by Nobody: 7:43am On May 05, 2017
Shameless folks
Photoshop ur rebel with bounces n claim wa reva

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by GavelSlam: 7:45am On May 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:
where was the special forces when he was picked by ordinary black and black Nigerian police?
He was on top kpekus that time.

He won't do it again.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by GavelSlam: 7:46am On May 05, 2017
Nkem4040:
Nnamdi Kanu Security and Protection is Handled by well trained Biafran Special Forces Team. They will accompany him everywhere he goes. Rumors has it that these special forces are trained by Israeli Mossad; the most powerful Intelligence Agency in the world.
Old photo.
Well before his arrest.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by Yyeske(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2017
Nonsense and unecessary chest beating of the highest order

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by Nobody: 8:04am On May 05, 2017
chigoziri2403:
They were abiding by the law. Resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer are crimes.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by salam1(m): 8:08am On May 05, 2017
odduduwa:
Muslims how? Keep ur house in order b4 u tresspass.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by BossKratos: 8:16am On May 05, 2017
Nkem4040:

This aba made jew come abeg....make we see briefly!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Security And Protection Is Handled By Biafran Special Forces Team by chigoziri2403(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2017
chiddyok:

They were abiding by the law. Resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer are crimes.
so what is their duty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City Takes Blame For Lagos Flooding / Buhari Did Opposite To What A President Should Do- CNN / UNFPA Report: Kaduna To Prioritise Women, Girls Protection - Sani Dattijo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.