Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,506 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Visits Biafran Cenotaph Hilltop In Enugu (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Visits Biafran Cenotaph Hilltop In Enugu (photos) (485 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt / Obiano Remembers Biafran Heroes, Erects Cenotaph With Their Names (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Visits Biafran Cenotaph Hilltop In Enugu (photos) by chimebube: 6:26am On May 05, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu yesterday, visited the Biafran cenotaph hilltop located at Ngwo in Enugu State.. The Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, who was recently released after meeting his bail conditions, offered prayers to some of the fallen heroes that fought on Biafra's side during the civil war.

He was seen kissing the feet of Biafran fallen heroes at the Biafra Cenotaph.

“Nnamdi Kanu arrived Biafraland just now and has just finished praying to the Most High as the Cenotaph at Enugu.

“Mysteriously his convoy arrived at the Cenotaph exactly 12 noon to commence the prayers.

“Whenever Nnamdi Kanu enters Biafraland, he would first go to Hill Top Ngwo to pray at the Cenotaph before proceeding to his home to see his parents and his people. He has paid his customary homage to the memory of our fallen heroes”, a source hinted.

He added that “Biafra Cenotaph Enugu is the commemorative site of the fallen heroes of Biafra.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-visits-biafran.html

Lalasticlala

Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Visits Biafran Cenotaph Hilltop In Enugu (photos) by Epositive(m): 6:31am On May 05, 2017
pharaoh let my people go smiley
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Visits Biafran Cenotaph Hilltop In Enugu (photos) by Jj222(f): 6:59am On May 05, 2017
I love this man.
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Visits Biafran Cenotaph Hilltop In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On May 05, 2017
Is there a spy photographer that follows him around?
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Visits Biafran Cenotaph Hilltop In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 7:25am On May 05, 2017
I need to be at that Cenotaph.
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Visits Biafran Cenotaph Hilltop In Enugu (photos) by 1shortblackboy: 7:27am On May 05, 2017
for ein mind ein be jew o grin
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Visits Biafran Cenotaph Hilltop In Enugu (photos) by AntiWailer: 7:28am On May 05, 2017
Clowns
Re: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Visits Biafran Cenotaph Hilltop In Enugu (photos) by ifex370(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Do It As Aspirant For Office, I Wont Do As Governor, Says El-rufai / Nigeria Will Be Out Of Recession By September – Emefiele / Nigeria Deserve A Better Deal (barr Kenneth) Action Alliance National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.